Why is their not something that can stimulate bone growth in 2024?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
With the amount of reccison and boneless we see this days, surely someone will come up with a device that stimulates bone growth in certain areas of the face

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I need under eye support and better maxilla :incel:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, copingtoohardrn and Zenis
I need under eye support and better maxilla :incel:
Who doesn’t, legit most people have shit underyeee yet not one single person has came up with a bone stimulating device , surely surely their is a way to stimulate bone geowrhb

Maybe trick the osteoblasts into thinking that their was a micro fracture in a specific area so they go build bone there

• +1
roids

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Who doesn’t, legit most people have shit underyeee yet not one single person has came up with a bone stimulating device , surely surely their is a way to stimulate bone geowrhb

Maybe trick the osteoblasts into thinking that their was a micro fracture in a specific area so they go build bone there
I'm trying bonesmashing and it's working a little but not in the area below the eye, for some reason I have a good jaw when both of my parents don't but I don't have prominent high cheekbones like my mother, she barely aged and I ended with the bone genes of my boneless dad. Even at 50 she has more bones than me, over. :lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
I'm trying bonesmashing and it's working a little but not in the area below the eye, for some reason I have a good jaw when both of my parents don't but I don't have prominent high cheekbones like my mother, she barely aged I ended with the bone genes of my boneless dad.
Ya obviously your not gonna get every single feature from your parents some of them are gonna come from passed down genes theough your entire family history

Maybe your grandpa had a good jawline

• +1
Ya obviously your not gonna get every single feature from your parents some of them are gonna come from passed down genes theough your entire family history

Maybe your grandpa had a good jawline
Did you noticed leanmaxxing makes bonecels even more boneless? Because they lose the fat around the face and I'm losing my chubby cheeks with the cost of showing more my poor under eye support lol. There's photos of Dellisola very lean where he looks boneless.

Did you noticed leanmaxxing makes bonecels even more boneless? Because they lose the fat around the face and I'm losing my chubby cheeks with the cost of showing more my poor under eye support lol.
ya if your boneless being super lean will just make you look starved

The Jews are hiding it from us

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Zenis
With the amount of reccison and boneless we see this days, surely someone will come up with a device that stimulates bone growth in certain areas of the face
There is u just retard

• Woah
Nigga please send me the e bay link for the give me bones device
Use dht deca durabolin testosterone and do bonesmashing easy as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and n9wiff
you need enough mechanical stress for max efficiency through bonesmashing for example and electrcitymax with negative charge
and sheeeit. This actually exists in clinical trials for bone regeneration which does indeed alter the morphological structure of the bone and sheeeit Im planning on doing this and sheeeit.
Screenshot 2024 06 06 223949

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
you need enough mechanical stress for max efficiency through bonesmashing for example and electrcitymax with negative charge
and sheeeit. This actually exists in clinical trials for bone regeneration which does indeed alter the morphological structure of the bone and sheeeit Im planning on doing this and sheeeit.
View attachment 2967428
how do I use electricity

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
how do I use electricity
Im researching. I can possibly use needle electrodes implants to penetrate the skin tissue and directly hit the bone.

Also capacitive coupling electrical stimulation (CCES) skin electrodes which are used for bone regeneration and osteoblast activity and applied to the face I theorize that the effects would be greater because of more thin skin. Specially in places like the zygomatic arch were there isnt even any muscle layer. But overall my guess is that this would be less effective than needle electrodes, needle electrodes have a 100% rate in inducing bone tissues.

Negative charge is associated with growth and osteogenic activity.
Electrical charges also occur when faced with mechanical stress and deformation like bonesmashing.
Also in objects, this is known as piezoelectricity.
Tension (pulling force) creates positive charge on the area while compression (pushing force) creates negative charge on the area.
Bonesmashing is a compressing force which creats negative electrical charge which aids in bone growth. Negative charge also attarcts calcium which are positive charged.
This is just a quick explanation
Screenshot 2024 06 07 004629

Screenshot 2024 06 07 004724

Screenshot 2024 06 07 004648