Why is there no way to fraud better teeth? I’m tired of this fucking gap

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Gold
You’re telling me we can fraud different eye colors, heights, skin colors :)lul:), etc.
but we can’t fraud little rectangles in our mouth?

I’m stuck with this tiny ass gap between my front two teeth and there’s no fix besides spending 3,000 on goofy looking braces that take two years to work

I will bounce my asshole on someone if they can find a way to fraud better teeth

You’re telling me we can fraud different eye colors, heights, skin colors :)lul:), etc.

I’m stuck with this tiny ass gap between my front two teeth and there’s no fix besides spending 3,000 on goofy looking braces that take two years to work

I will bounce my asshole on someone if they can find a way to fraud better teeth
Stick cardboard between

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez, IMOGYOU and WeiWei
only thing i have is perfect teeth always got complimented by nurses and family and girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How many cavities do you have slave nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Work minimum wage for three months and buy braces if you really cared enough you would just go do it

• +1
Reactions: Haydez

Just bone smash your teeth until you need dentures.

• JFL
Reactions: W3ak
Just don't smile in pics or maybe use some type of wax to put in between your teeth and color it it helps perfectly