Why is there not the same respect for Christianity than other religions

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
Other religions will be given the places to pray and all of these privileges, if someone of another religion says gay people don’t belong in the church people will just chock it up to culture but if someone who’s Christian says gay people do not belong in the church people will riot and talk about ‘I feel oppressed’

I remember in middle school people of another religion (I think muslim) had to pray for some days and so they cleared out the library and told me to put down the rug for them knowing I was a Christian. How is this a real world this is so crazy to me

And no one respects the church because they think they can do anything then come back to the church and be forgiven (technically that’s somewhat right if it isn’t an immortal sin) and they’ll tell you as if they know Christianity better than you that Jesus said love thy neighbor. Realistically I don’t think jesuses neighbor was getting 20 abortions a week

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and thugmaxxer2
Where is the respect for Jews?:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Where is the respect for Jews?:feelshaha:

All media and all politicians

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Bars, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
Trump literally pretends to be Christian

It's Jews who get no respect, be real now
Jews literally have so much respect no one will come to someone’s communion but thousands will come to that one Jewish ceremony

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Jews literally have so much respect no one will come to someone’s communion but thousands will come to that one Jewish ceremony
IMG 20240822 003800
IMG 20240822 003747

Does this look like respect to you?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and not__cel
If Jewish people come into a non Jewish community and try to make everyone Jewish it’s not gonna work sorry people can see what your trying to do. on the other hand Christian’s are hardworking and follow god
Dude just answered a question, didn't try to make others Jewish

And I'm atheist

• +1
Dude just answered a question, didn't try to make others Jewish

And I'm atheist
well then this just shows how people hate Christianity a literal atheist will try to protect another religion in the face of Christianity

• JFL
well then this just shows how people hate Christianity a literal atheist will try to protect another religion in the face of Christianity
I'm just explaining why you're wrong
I'm an unbiased party

Why would anyone respect a people that don't respect themselves and their sanctities?

• +1
I'm just explaining why you're wrong
I'm an unbiased party
You aren’t unbiased most atheist in the west are Christian’s who’ll pray as their dying but won’t go to mass. It’s crazy how many ‘atheists’ hate christianity

• JFL
You aren’t unbiased most atheist in the west are Christian’s who’ll pray as their dying but won’t go to mass. It’s crazy how many ‘atheists’ hate christianity
> Most atheists are Christians
> Atheists hate Christianity

• +1
Other religions will be given the places to pray and all of these privileges, if someone of another religion says gay people don’t belong in the church people will just chock it up to culture but if someone who’s Christian says gay people do not belong in the church people will riot and talk about ‘I feel oppressed’

I remember in middle school people of another religion (I think muslim) had to pray for some days and so they cleared out the library and told me to put down the rug for them knowing I was a Christian. How is this a real world this is so crazy to me

And no one respects the church because they think they can do anything then come back to the church and be forgiven (technically that’s somewhat right if it isn’t an immortal sin) and they’ll tell you as if they know Christianity better than you that Jesus said love thy neighbor. Realistically I don’t think jesuses neighbor was getting 20 abortions a week
because people think of majority of people are christian WROOONG

they might identify ad christians but they don’t even know if Jesus is God or not

the real Christians always challenge the opposite side (islam, judaism etc) but we are a minority

fake christians don’t bother to fight of islam because they lack faith

Last edited:
  • +1

Because the demons know Jesus is real and Truth.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and not__cel
> Most atheists are Christians
> Atheists hate Christianity
Yes they cope until their last breath that they’re atheists then pray as they’re about to die and they hate that they know in their hearts that Christianity is the true religion so they’ll hate Christian’s because we won’t let them be sac religious

Yes they cope until their last breath that they’re atheists then pray as they’re about to die and they hate that they know in their hearts that Christianity is the true religion so they’ll hate Christian’s because we won’t let them be sac religious
Some nigga doing a desperate final cope and praying doesn't mean they believe in it or that it is true

And no one does that anyway

because people think of majority of people are christian WROOONG

they might identify ad christians but they don’t even know if Jesus is God or not

the real Christians always challenge the opposite side (islam, judaism etc) but we are a minority

fake christians don’t bother to fight of islam because they lack faith
Yes they always pull out the ‘love thy neighbor’ but he wasn’t talking about people leading Christian’s astray I don’t understand the cope

Some nigga doing a desperate final cope and praying doesn't mean they believe in it or that it is true

And no one does that anyway
If they follow its rules that’s a major sign they believe in it but just didn’t follow through as they were going through life
And I’ve had foids tell me they were going to pray on their deathbead

• JFL