Why is there so many mew larpers?

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Like what do they gain ? I just read a thread on the greatworks where a 31 year old apparently got forward growth and zygo projection from mewing which just sounds like complete horse shit

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 7776, spark and 1 other person
To cope

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7785 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Like what do they gain ? I just read a thread on the greatworks where a 31 year old apparently got forward growth and zygo projection from mewing which just sounds like complete horse shit
Not looking good and EVERYTHING IT INVOLVES damages your mental health. Once you realize this then you also realize why many people larp.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Mr.cope, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
send the link

haha i remember the days when i thought mewing was a real looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, oatmeal, InnsmouthLook and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 7076 and noor
Im pretty sure you're talking about eddiemoney, some class 3 mf. He's been saying he's been getting changes for years but never posted pics despite promising to.He even said he's gone on dates with multiple girls, despite being class 3. Lmao. His face is the xray in his profile pic.

Everyone on TGW is mentally ill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7785
Im pretty sure you're talking about eddiemoney, some class 3 mf. He's been saying he's been getting changes for years but never posted pics despite promising to.He even said he's gone on dates with multiple girls, despite being class 3. Lmao. His face is the xray in his profile pic.

Everyone on TGW is mentally ill.
There's some of us discussing surgeries and stuff, I'm from there posting a thread evaluating if the MSE + FM is really a meme or not.

There's some of us discussing surgeries and stuff, I'm from there posting a thread evaluating if the MSE + FM is really a meme or not.
Ah so you're one of the low iq ones. That forum is complete shit and will have you questioning your sanity. Its a hotspot for mentally ill freaks in their 20s and 30s. No one on that forum has gotten mewing results.

Lots of people on these forums have psychological issues and larp for a means of validation that they don’t get in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Ah so you're one of the low iq ones. That forum is complete shit and will have you questioning your sanity. Its a hotspot for mentally ill freaks in their 20s and 30s. No one on that forum has gotten mewing results.
Low iq for discussing surgeries like MSE? Ummm what?

How is it any differnet to here though?

• Woah
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Not looking good and EVERYTHING IT INVOLVES damages your mental health. Once you realize this then you also realize why many people larp.
Based af ngl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII