Why is there something about Ramirez Barrett face that takes me back to ancient long forgotten times?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0400
IMG 0433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Klasik616, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
@heightmaxxing @LeonidasGui

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Andwer

• +1
?

• +1
Brutal noreplycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Beauty like that probably reminds you of the beauty of ancient greece

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and aesthetic beauty
I think it brings me back even farther than that to Paleolithic times
Maybe it's their high fwhr and forward maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Pei
It’s the prominence of their zygomatic arch right cheekbones
Mostly likey very dominant and cavemen like

• +1
They can't answer your high iq questions
You alt of looksmaxprofile or no because they would answer my questions like you but they deleted their account

• +1
You alt of looksmaxprofile or no because they would answer my questions like you but they deleted their account
No I'm not a alt

• +1
What did his teens and environment need to be for Paleolithic maxilla
Lack of sickness cause that would making him mouth breath also hard food that would help the jaws develop alot of it is genetics

• +1
Lack of sickness cause that would making him mouth breath also hard food that would help the jaws develop alot of it is genetics
He might have had some Australian Aboriginal dna to help enhance his maxilla??? Totally possible

• +1
He might have had some Australian Aboriginal dna to help enhance his maxilla??? Totally possible
Actually is very possible aboriginal dna should also widen fwhr I think as they also have wide faces he might have been able to get the positives of the aboriginal dna while avoiding the negatives. Like have jermany meeks black genes gave him high bone mass and forward growth while taking his whites mum's eye colour and some white features

• +1
Actually is very possible aboriginal dna should also widen fwhr I think as they also have wide faces he might have been able to get the positives of the aboriginal dna while avoiding the negatives. Like have jermany meeks black genes gave him high bone mass and forward growth while taking his whites mum's eye colour and some white features
Yeah someone said Barrett goes off mixed vibes to girls because a pure white just doesn’t have a maxilla like that

• +1
Barrett looked like bleached aboriginal girl when younger tbh

• +1
Yeah someone said Barrett goes off mixed vibes to girls because a pure white just doesn’t have a maxilla like that
True never said a pure white with that level of maxilla always some aboriginal/black in there

• +1
True never said a pure white with that level of maxilla always some aboriginal/black in there
Could a white with south or Native American dna also have Barrett tier maxilla tbh

• +1
Would you be intimate by Barrett if you saw him in real life or no

• +1
Could a white with south or Native American dna also have Barrett tier maxilla tbh
Yeah they all have extremely good maxilla

• +1
Would you be intimate by Barrett if you saw him in real life or no
I would be as a money max as I could be a gold digger plus I could use his status as a ego boost

I would be as a money max as I could be a gold digger plus I could use his status as a ego boost
sorry for quality but this what people see from a distance when viewing Barrett he not look friendly huh
IMG 0476

• +1
sorry for quality but this what people see from a distance when viewing Barrett he not look friendly huh View attachment 2792913
In that photo he has a very shocked expression while at night time which might make him seem not friendly he looks friendly here

B2b8cd3a68b7536d7ca50934d326e74a 2

Attachments

• IMG_0425.png
    IMG_0425.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0424.png
    IMG_0424.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
The only person that I can think of with a better maxilla than Barrett is Nicki Minaj agree
Yeah barrett has a insane maxilla

This guy has more projection but its to much barrett has ideal
1580477 what the hell 1