Why is there still no proper experiment done on Bald men?

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
As a baldcel, I just keep reading stats and studies where a large portion of the population find bald men unattractive. Recent study I looked at 44% of women said it was unattractive. Another one in singapore and 2/3, or 66% said it was unattractive. Just by being bald you're exluded by a huge portion of the population. After that , factor in your bad looks and bad personality too (which are both really genetic), and it's pretty much over.

Obviously we have that tinder experiment with that "doctor" who swiped 1k times in 10 different cities and compared results for a receding hairline vs full head of hair. I think receding hairline got 30-40% less matches. Just by not having a god tier hairline you're fucked.

So here's a request. Make a similar experiment, but compare full head of hair vs completely bald. For the sake of the experiment, ideally you do it first with hair, and then you shave your own head completely (where your hairline starts should not be visible). And then compare the results. I feel like the reason we still don't have a experiemnt done on bald men is that photoshop is so dogshit when it comes to going from hair to bald. Looks too fake. So you kinda gotta shave your head and do it.

Obviously the pictures have to be similar. Taken in the same location, same clothes, etc.

I have yet to see an experiment like this. Would be really interesting. Just reading the studies isn't enough. I wanna see it put into practice.

Also before you say to just hop on fin. It's just not worth it imo. It's also too late for me. Most people get side effects one way or another too, and they lasts years even after stopping fin. You can't just hop on fin and test to see if you get side effects or not. If you first get them you're kinda fucked. So either you do it and stay committed or you don't even bother trying tbh.