Why is "thick" hair better then thin hair?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
Everyone tells you how to get thick hair and get rid of your thin hair, but why?

It all depends on your hair style, but usually when you want hairstyles that cover your forehead or require a lot of volume why would you want thick hair? It is very heavy and takes a lot more product and time to style, and they clump up.

I have way too thick hair and it feels like I am trying to tame a rabid dog, so instead I just thin it out with thinning scissors every month. Since I thinned it out, it has been so much easier to style and my hair actually goes in their assigned spot instead of clumping up together like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Everyone tells you how to get thick hair and get rid of your thin hair, but why?

It all depends on your hair style, but usually when you want hairstyles that cover your forehead or require a lot of volume why would you want thick hair? It is very heavy and takes a lot more product and time to style, and they clump up.

I have way too thick hair and it feels like I am trying to tame a rabid dog, so instead I just thin it out with thinning scissors every month. Since I thinned it out, it has been so much easier to style and my hair actually goes in their assigned spot instead of clumping up together like a faggot.
Thick hair is just for some reason more attractive to females in general as it makes for a more full look or a higher volume of a look. Thin hair has a low volume look. But in general if you want to style your hair and make it easier then I would go with thin hair.

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM

health indicatior

I keep my hair long asf people say I look like a Rockstar cuz good looking

No young women tho it's over