Why Is This An Incel Forum?

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron
I have been lurking this forum for a really long time, way before I even had an account. From what I have seen, this forum has some super legit information. Normie content like Brett Marverick and Alpha M are so shit compared to looksmaxxing. My question is why is this an incel forum? I swear all the subhuman incel weirdo's that dwell in their moms basement 24/7 ruin this place. Unironically there is actual life changing information to be learned on this site but all the werido's make this a negative place to be. This sounds blue pilled as fuck but this place needs more positivity. Anybody else agree?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Albeacho, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
This was never a lookmaxxing forum

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and datboijj
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, one job away, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
No. It's perfect like this, keeps the normoids away
It's very true, if it didnt have many virgins and insoles complaining about muh women I'd recommend it to normie friends. Cus over half of them r still stuck in the just shower, wear nice clothes and groom mindset.

Those types would no doubt come here and start trying to bluepill users. Also would prob freak at the edgy jokes too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 14716 and 4 others
we arent going anywhere, you're just gonna have to set up the camps if you want to get rid of us, cause we are here to stay.

99% of the users don't do any looksmaxxing at all and some do but are too lazy to do it or they've only done a little bit of softmaxxing, the 1% of are people like @loox and @TakaTeo and some greycels that just collect information,ascend and leave

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, datboijj, thereallegend and 1 other person
99% of the users don't do any looksmaxxing at all and some do but are too lazy to do it or they've only done a little bit of softmaxxing, the 1% of are people like @loox and @TakaTeo and some greycels that just collect information,ascend and leave
But a lot of users do not have the base to "ascend" and instead are consumed by the blackpill. They'd rather rot and use the site for shitposting which is fine too. Loox, Lars etc didnt have to do all that much to ascend. They could of watched redpill vids and came to their ascension

(Loox = RTT Lars = Lean out and fix skin) = just gym bro. Both are 6ft+ with a matching frame and at least 4psl starting face. Very easy to ascend from that.

But a lot of users do not have the base to "ascend" and instead are consumed by the blackpill. They'd rather rot and use the site for shitposting which is fine too. Loox, Lars etc didnt have to do all that much to ascend. They could of watched redpill vids and came to their ascension

(Loox = RTT Lars = Lean out and fix skin) = just gym bro. Both are 6ft+ with a matching frame and at least 4psl starting face. Very easy to ascend from that.
yeah i know alot of users don't know where to start and they are consumed by this forum and become even bigger incels, but i'm just saying the majority of users don't looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
literally chads.me dont know what youre talking about

I fully agree with you. Most people just rot, postmaxx and debate on which celebrity/model is better looking. They almost get worse by being here when they could actually use the knowledge here and go out and live an improved life. Never seem to actually work on them selves, would rather just critique others.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and ShowerMaxxing
I fully agree with you. Most people just rot, postmaxx and debate on which celebrity/model is better looking. They almost get worse by being here when they could actually use the knowledge here and go out and live an improved life. Never seem to actually work on them selves, would rather just critique others.
well alot of users here are teens, so they either can't afford to looksmax or their parents won't allow them to (won't allow them to dye their hair or get contacts etc), when it comes to the adult users they're either too poor to looksmax or just too lazy to and accept the fact it's over and just rot and post here, and then there's a few of them who cope and just think they just have to lose weight like latincel,newone and mae

• +1
I don't consider this forum an incel forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, datboijj and ShowerMaxxing
6DC740E2 9365 4114 8E3D 926FE6A13BB0

• Woah
yeah i know alot of users don't know where to start and they are consumed by this forum and become even bigger incels, but i'm just saying the majority of users don't looksmax
Yh they dont cus the base isnt good enough. Could go from LTN to MTN which doesnt change ur sex life at all

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yh they dont cus the base isnt good enough. Could go from LTN to MTN which doesnt change ur sex life at all
Exactly so why are they here? Never understood it personally but at the same time I agree it is probably good they are here to scare off normies.

• +1
Exactly so why are they here? Never understood it personally but at the same time I agree it is probably good they are here to scare off normies.
They're here cus it's a place to vent and talk with like minded people in the same boat without the fear of social suicide or gaslighting "just condition ur hair bro"

Despite its huge pools of retardation, this place has a lot of interesting anecdotal stories about drug use and theories related. it's like digging through a toilet filled with shit and looking for some gold nuggets at the bottom. also sharing my own knowledge and ideas etc is quite fun. (more threads soon)

Despite its huge pools of retardation, this place has a lot of interesting anecdotal stories about drug use and theories related. it's like digging through a toilet filled with shit and looking for some gold nuggets at the bottom. also sharing my own knowledge and ideas etc is quite fun. (more threads soon)
can i pm you about roid usage :ogre:?

This is actually an alt-right forum that allows ethnics for the lulz

I have looks maxed a lot. But I can't go out because I have sever sleep apnea which makes it hard to drive safely and go out in public without having a psychotic episode.

the 1% of are people like @ /data/avatars/s/3/3410.jpg?1625752282 @loox and @ /data/avatars/s/13/13304.jpg?1625955531 @TakaTeo and some greycels that just collect information,ascend and leave
time online: 6645 hours

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Because of people like @Amnesia

Keep coping, incels make this forum fun, normies can go to other places to chill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have been lurking this forum for a really long time, way before I even had an account. From what I have seen, this forum has some super legit information. Normie content like Brett Marverick and Alpha M are so shit compared to looksmaxxing. My question is why is this an incel forum? I swear all the subhuman incel weirdo's that dwell in their moms basement 24/7 ruin this place. Unironically there is actual life changing information to be learned on this site but all the werido's make this a negative place to be. This sounds blue pilled as fuck but this place needs more positivity. Anybody else agree?
we will camp out like vietnam fuck you

There is everything here it’s not .is but it’s like some mental asylum.

Don’t talk big when all you can get is a landwhale, you are literally an incel, landwhales don’t count, take your own life