Reactions: BigBoy, ChoSeungHui, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Whoa nigga

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Mental Illness/Neurotransmitters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2756, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
You suck massive gorilla balls OP, no matter if it's a guy or a women everyone can get something called depression, and thats not something that retarded teens say they have, depression and especially the worst symptom like anhedonia will make you feel like a vegetable with literally no purpose in life. So what does it matter if you have trillions of dollars or all the sex in the world when you have something like anhedonia where your dopamine receptors have an inability to process any of that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zygos4Life, AnimeCel and 2 others
social media ban under age 20.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
You suck massive gorilla balls OP, no matter if it's a guy or a women everyone can get something called depression, and thats not something that retarded teens say they have, depression and especially the worst symptom like anhedonia will make you feel like a vegetable with literally no purpose in life. So what does it matter if you have trillions of dollars or all the sex in the world when you have something like anhedonia where your dopamine receptors have an inability to process any of that

didnt read a word, keep on crying for me

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and ChoSeungHui
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
bhai are u ok?

Depression, rape and abuse are major causes of female suicide.

I do believe females can get depressed but I also believe many females fake depression such as this e-girl I use to date because if she was actually depressed, she wouldn’t of went out of her way to tell me that I deserve to be lonely real life wise a few months after the relationship ended because she would know the feeling.