Why is this site becoming so bluepilled?

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Like wtf? You have people saying looks theory is cope, blackpill is cope, and if you can’t get girls it’s because your personality
You guys sound like itcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DOHC, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 9670 and 10 others
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SubhumanCurrycel and magnificentcel
Too many cucks from reddit and older users leaving

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, Mongrelcel, Truecel14 and 6 others
Like wtf? You have people saying looks theory is cope, blackpill is cope, and if you can’t get girls it’s because your personality
You guys sound like itcels

Are you talking about personality personality or how most nordics are autistic and aspie af

hypergamy is real but just exaggerated. you're a 15 year old aspie with 0 social skills or social circle. I've seen your face. it's not helping you but it's neither holding you back. if you blame your appearance on you rotting here then you're a retard and I should have put you on ignore from day 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6531 and 3 others
hypergamy is real but just exaggerated. you're a 15 year old aspie with 0 social skills or social circle. I've seen your face. it's not helping you but it's neither holding you back. if you blame your appearance on you rotting here then you're a retard and I should have put you on ignore from day 1
Mate I’m a truecel even you call me a truecel. I have an overbite, having a malocclusion means your deformed

Looks do matter and always will,its just that some people here use that as an excuse to ldar
and perpetually blame chad and stacy for their inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC, Deleted member 11536, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
People on here say just be neurotypical bro! To get girls

Most users ive seen here are nordic mentalcels tbh tbh I have yet to see a truecel nordic if youre bare minimum psl 3 you can fuck a dirty gook.

And if I can use discord as a reference most nords I come across sound aspie af

@LondonVillie slays

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
They want to brag about their "critical thinking" and shiet

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
get personality or die tryin

only 1 inch taller than arvid and he's a khhv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 8576
This forum preys on people who are high in both trait openness and neuroticism. Trait openness allows them to embrace the idea of the blackpill, while the neuroticism perpetuates the “it’s over” mentality and leads its users to feel hopeless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IEmogger, Mongrelcel, johncruz12345 and 2 others
You resumed 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
only 1 inch taller than arvid and he's a khhv
Jfl if u think arvid is incel. He could go on tinder and meet a girl in 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Truecel14
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
Im kepping it Real g, im being straight, Its OvER, even if you get a girlfriend she Can cuck you in less than 15 minutes. Its OvER. Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
Arvid is frauding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
tbh nobody rates me honestly anymore

they're all just silently ignoring me or saying you're gl, or mOgS mE jfl its a bunch of bluepilled cope. Nobody is honest anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, magnificentcel and Deleted member 5634

they're all just silently ignoring me or saying you're gl, or mOgS mE jfl its a bunch of bluepilled cope. Nobody is honest anymore.

Thats why you Ask for ratings when you are a graycel and no one knows u

• +1

Show your face I'm curious

Normie subhumans joining

• +1
Normie subhumans joining
Pretty much.

Every blackpill space gets ruined when it becomes too big.

There is a finite amount of blackpilled people on the planet and that number is very small. It's impossible to have a message board as popular as this one and have everyone on it be blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Pretty much.

Every blackpill space gets ruined when it becomes too big.

There is a finite amount of blackpilled people on the planet and that number is very small. It's impossible to have a message board as popular as this one and have everyone on it be blackpilled.
Everything gets ruined when it becomes mainstream. 4chan, looksmax...even Reddit was good back in the day.

Normies and nonwhites are just so fucking low IQ and subhuman and they turn everything into a shithole

This forum preys on people who are high in both trait openness and neuroticism. Trait openness allows them to embrace the idea of the blackpill, while the neuroticism perpetuates the “it’s over” mentality and leads its users to feel hopeless.
One of the dumbest copes on this forum to promote LDARing is “Chad never puts any effort”
Yes chad has and always will have an advantage but this idea that the top % of men rot all day and pay absolutely no attention to their looks, physique, style, social skills and careers is defeatist cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC, Deleted member 756, Looks234 and 2 others
One of the dumbest copes on this forum to promote LDARing is “Chad never puts any effort” pay absolutely no attention to their
social skills and careers is defeatist cope
This is absolutely true tho. Do tinder experiments with your fucking Autistic Personality but Chad and you see you still get matches. That absolute fucking retarded guy on youtube, who has like cerebral palsy and shit stilll gets lusted over, even when he is the brain capacity of an 8 year old.

The career thing doesn't matter at all, you can do the Chad is a mcodnalds worker and get infinitely more matches then the average person with above average career.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
cuz we left the basement.

This is absolutely true tho. Do tinder experiments with your fucking Autistic Personality but Chad and you see you still get matches. That absolute fucking retarded guy on youtube, who has like cerebral palsy and shit stilll gets lusted over, even when he is the brain capacity of an 8 year old.

The career thing doesn't matter at all, you can do the Chad is a mcodnalds worker and get infinitely more matches then the average person with above average career.
Autist chad is an entirely different story since vast majority of people are NT.
Most irl Chads tho aren’t male models and most of the top picked guys on tinder always have a solid body hailo of an intermediate to expert physique or someone on a mild cycle + years of experience.
I’m not saying that the average normie can reach the same SMV as a tinder chad but their are guys here most of which are normie who have a lot of room for improvement unless you’re deformed or a turbo manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 756, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
What a bunch of bluepillers ITT
Its like im reading reddit

No shit looks arent everything, if you havent noticed 95% here are fucking neuroatypical - and for people who arent NT they NEED to be a chad