Why is this?

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Why is it that all the girls that proclaim that they ONLY fuck black guys look the same?

I know like 12 girls from my high school/area that only had black boyfriends and only fuck black guys and they literally all have the same exact pheno. Why is this?

I honestly don’t care who they fuck, but like why the fuck are they all the same? They also try so hard to act ghetto and style themselves like black women. It’s pretty cringe ngl. It’s just crazy you can look at a girl for like 10 seconds and figure out just by her look whether or not she only fucks BBC or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Can you post an example?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
The bigger the font ,the smaller the dick

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 9072
JFL I can look at a girl and know she only likes tyrones, they do their makeup different from other foids

41F34CB7 FEEA 4798 974F A31242976CDF
Like this

• +1
Can you post an example?
I’m not gonna post any of the girls I know cause I know y’all will find them on insta in 10 minutes :lul: but just look up “Evie Erikson” and that’s the type of girls I mean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and sytyl
I’m not gonna post any of the girls I know cause I know y’all will find them on insta in 10 minutes :lul: but just look up “Evie Erikson” and that’s the type of girls I mean.

i can see what u mean tbh

• +1
I'm expert at knowing if a girl is bbc only ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Azoriko, Hades and 1 other person
lol you both post a very similar looking girls, theory is strong with u.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
BBC THEORY

• JFL
Maybe their trying to make themselves look less white idek

A lot of spray tan?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
A lot of spray tan?
And the facial features/pheno. I remember a few months back I had posted that girl on here asking members to rate her (at this time I had no idea she was BBC only) and someone said she looked like she only dated black guys and what do ya know? she only dates black guys. you can just tell from her pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'm expert at knowing if a girl is bbc only ngl

idk why but i have this vision too about myself, i notice that girls with more compact midfaces / short noses etc like me way way more than the long head megan fox type.

i want to fuck them both 😥

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Oh shit, you just unleashed a pandora's BBC with that girl you mentioned

would not recommend you guys to google this shit, did not realise it was this bad

Last edited: