Why is tiktok so automatically racist to Indians ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
On the 1 hand they all get lumped in as ugly perverts who engage in pedophilic behaviour I mean looking at the tiktok scrolls majority of them quite literally either have the wierdest stereotypes.

It's always white women or Indian women that automatically assumes most curries are attracted to them and they do it to lift there ego for what purpose I don't know.

They sexualize the fuck out of Indian men in general most of the time no 1 has a preconceived notion that Indians are just normal ppl.

I thought escaping looksmax would escape the race autism but it's mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Prince88, User49 and 3 others
cuz its socially acceptable to be racist to whites and curries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Prince88, grimy and 5 others
Where's the lie tho? Indians are sex crazed monkeys bro

This is their good morning greeting

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Av0nr, User49 and 3 others
the stereotypes are true

• +1
Reactions: rooman and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
the stereotypes are true

It's not true I've never done this and I don't do that I do go onto womens DMS saying there goddesses and shit I dont go into this stereotype that Indians want white women only the only good thing about white women is that they can provide more attractive off spring that's it there is a higher ratio of chads in the white race

I don't know nigga you tell me

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, 5'8manlet, Av0nr and 7 others
It's not true I've never done this and I don't do that I do go onto womens DMS saying there goddesses and shit I dont go into this stereotype that Indians want white women only the only good thing about white women is that they can provide more attractive off spring that's it there is a higher ratio of chads in the white race
I'm a full-blooded merican if I say the stereotypes are true then there're true

View attachment 2218047

I don't know nigga you tell me

This is 1 guy how does this represent an entire ethnicity this would be me bringing up some white pervert and saying all whites represent this also this guy is ugly so that's why women don't reciprocate his desires

I'm a full-blooded merican if I say the stereotypes are true then there're true

Do you like being sterotyped as a hilly Billy or an guy who practises incest from albama imagine if that was the global out view on American whites

Do you like being sterotyped as a hilly Billy or an guy who practises incest from albama imagine if that was the global out view on American whites
I'm joking bro i'm black and asian 😭

I'm joking bro i'm black and asian 😭

It doesn't change the fact that as a Indian guy I get a lot of racism on tik tok even barring attractiveness on there if your Indian they hate you but they claim to be anti racist.

It doesn't change the fact that as a Indian guy I get a lot of racism on tik tok even barring attractiveness on there if your Indian they hate you but they claim to be anti racist.
To be fair when you are on the internet you typically only get to see the negative side of people and races its nothing we can do about that. I'm not saying that a few people get to determine how a whole race is. Still, when you're consuming a lot of negative information about a specific group of people you will likely have a bad view of them. If you don't have a plan to stop the racism this thread is utterly useless, especially on this forum when hating "curries" and darker skin tones is normal

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The stereotypes were already spread across the world way before tiktok, it sucks but ig just blame to tards of ur race that set them nothing u can do to change how people thinks about them

i’m laughing so ha
rd @ this

To be fair when you are on the internet you typically only get to see the negative side of people and races its nothing we can do about that. I'm not saying that a few people get to determine how a whole race is. Still, when you're consuming a lot of negative information about a specific group of people you will likely have a bad view of them. If you don't have a plan to stop the racism this thread is utterly useless, especially on this forum when hating "curries" and darker skin tones is normal

Well this forum is a last bit of sanity it can connect dots and every 1 here already admits that looks are the main determiner in life that's why I post here but this forum is a more blunt version of what society is just without sugar cubes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
Holy shit they really do this? @inferiorpispot234

It's white whores who push this same with brown whores maybe it boots there ego that some 1 is pathetic enough to acknowledge there abymassmall existence I don't know but ultimately it affects our race heavily because when we do go in the dating market women dont want to date us because they think we're perverts

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Holy shit they really do this? @inferiorpispot234
Maybe yea a little bit
But you really cant tell with Shieda, he's a master manipulator

Maybe yea a little bit
But you really cant tell with Shieda, he's a master manipulator

Fuck the guy he's racist to Indians for no reason and himself is ethnic my guess is middle Eastern because the sterotype of the desert goat fucker is better than bob and vagene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Fuck the guy he's racist to Indians for no reason and himself is ethnic my guess is middle Eastern because the sterotype of the desert goat fucker is better than bob and vagene
No he's half paki half slav

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back