why is twitter a white incel larpfest

fentanyl

fentanyl

Banned
why do i see so many obviously blatant cumskins larping as asian/black/indian foid to spread sfcel narratives
like from the typing style and the way it interacts the account is obviously ran by a guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42240, lowtiernormiechad, watah and 4 others
Please don’t use racial slurs such as cumskin

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
@HarshBDSMmaster tell me your identity

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and HarshBDSMmaster
the blackpill is those ethnic foids are bwc only and they hate ethnic men perhaps even more than white people because they're usually even more acquainted with ethnic behavior.

the blackpill is those ethnic foids are bwc only and they hate ethnic men perhaps even more than white people because they're usually even more acquainted with ethnic behavior.
wishful thinking, literally been proven that these foids are fake accounts because when you reverse search their pfp its another person and the tweets indicate different personas before they adopted the new one

race coper

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
why do i see so many obviously blatant cumskins larping as asian/black/indian foid to spread sfcel narratives
like from the typing style and the way it interacts the account is obviously ran by a guy
98% of the world is brown so I really doubt your claim.