Why is volufine so fucking expensive

aboriginalmaxxing

aboriginalmaxxing

Member of the African Masonic Order of Retardation
I wanna try it out to improve my eye area, even if it is retarded cope, also the active ingredient sarsasapogenin but you cant get that for cheap either, if anyone has a good source stop gatekeeping. I can't spend 50$ on 10ml of an oil distilled from indian cow shit every week just for a chance it might work

it’s cope for eyes

have seen solid improvements on my lips tho when combined with dermastamp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Nirvana and MA_ascender
becuase its a in demand product

Kami used for upper eyelid according to his YouTube comment, he stopped using when the area got good, I think they stopped producing the product, that's why it's expensive.

i sell you my half used voluflinine 10ml bottle for .25 sol instant deliveray saaar

cheap people = insufferable

Shit upped so much in price in just a matter of months :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

cheap people = insufferable
stfu retard im 16 and im not spending 3x my weekly wage on 10ml of indian oil for coping niggers just because it might work

it’s cope for eyes

have seen solid improvements on my lips tho when combined with dermastamp
ive seen some improvements for my lips and kind of some for uee

i havent seen any improvements for undereyes tho, ill be using apidofill tho

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
dont steal youll get in trouble and its immoral
im not the one who steals it dont worry. one of my "friend" groups steals alot sadly but they know about my skin care and im "gifted" the same products pretty often

im not the one who steals it dont worry. one of my "friend" groups steals alot sadly but they know about my skin care and im "gifted" the same products pretty often
I used to hang around someone like that and it didn't take long until they stole from me

get the korean one from ebay (think it's called sidmool) it's way cheaper than the one from sederma that you find on amazon and it has the same effects, also choose the tiniest size of bottle since it's enough to see some changes.
Tried it on my upper eyelid and literally after 1 week I had zero UEE. Although i realized no UEE doesnt suit my face and im currently trying to reverse the results.
But yeah that shit is not cope

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing