Why is Western media propaganda?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How come your American media says Russia is all propaganda and disinformation when it is the exact opposite. Every other notification I get on here is some news-watching dimwit who thinks that Russia had some mandatory draft and I'm sitting in a foxhole somewhere dodging NATO missiles in Crimea. Literally all fake news. Nothing changed except for your media scaring the VPN-using pedik Muscovites who listen to your stupid TikTok app into moving away who provide no value to the country.

Meanwhile I am going to Tekashi 69 concerts, finessing Muscovites with the gang, and slaying muscovite hoes:

3248cba7d70d8f06b36de92ac3234079 1
Musco

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
All media is propaganda. they seek to convince their viewers of something.

Russian media are the same, although western media don't need to lie, Russian government is failing bad so the west can just point and laugh at the failing government.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23017
Russian media are the same, although western media don't need to lie, Russian government is failing bad so the west can just point and laugh at the failing government.
Please stop, literally no media in the world lies as much as the western one. And russia is doing fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
All media is propaganda. they seek to convince their viewers of something.

CNN literally gets caught lying every day and it's your pendostan "trusted source". At least Russian media is funded by the government so they actually report real news and not biased clickbait to generate profit. Apparently that's a bad thing to you guys though...

CNN literally gets caught lying every day and it's your pendostan "trusted source". At least Russian media is funded by the government so they actually report real news and not biased clickbait to generate profit. Apparently that's a bad thing to you guys though...
Good job putting words in my mouth.

CNN does lie when it needs to. It simply doesn't need to lie about the Ukraine war because the truth makes Russia look extremely bad and the west look good.

Russian government and media keep coping that Ukraine has killed/captured so many Russian troops that they need to conscript hundreds of thousands of new men.

Incompetent shithole. Haha!

Good job putting words in my mouth.

CNN does lie when it needs to. It simply doesn't need to lie about the Ukraine war because the truth makes Russia look extremely bad and the west look good.

Russian government and media keep coping that Ukraine has killed/captured so many Russian troops that they need to conscript hundreds of thousands of new men.

Incompetent shithole. Haha!
What is the truth? That NATO and US has given away $75+ billion of your tax dollars to a corrupt shithole? Pendostan couldn't even beat Vietnam or Afghanistan in a war. Meanwhile Russia is fucking up Ukraine despite the support of the West.

I thought you were a 6'7 youtube millionaire incel with an underbite?

I thought you were a 6'7 youtube millionaire incel with an underbite?
How does this contradict that? All my money is frozen in some pendostan bank because of sanctions so I am back in the village just juggin and finessing until I get it back.

I can just tell u have shit brown eyes from the way u type.

Last edited:
What is the truth? That NATO and US has given away $75+ billion of your tax dollars to a corrupt shithole? Pendostan couldn't even beat Vietnam or Afghanistan in a war. Meanwhile Russia is fucking up Ukraine despite the support of the West.
You're not fucking up Ukraine, you're literally losing. You lose ground every day now.

This is the russian retardation right here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and MiroslavBulldosex
You're not fucking up Ukraine, you're literally losing. You lose ground every day now.

This is the russian retardation right here.
muh losing ground. As if sitting in a city with a couple thousand troops is somehow a good idea when Ukranians and NATO mercenaries are all charging in from multiple directions. Room temp IQ.

muh losing ground. As if sitting in a city with a couple thousand troops is somehow a good idea when Ukranians and NATO mercenaries are all charging in from multiple directions. Room temp IQ.
You've lost land AND lost solders in such numbers that you have to start conscripting more people.

Utter failed state. You should leave that shithole and move to Poland.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You've lost land AND lost solders in such numbers that you have to start conscripting more people.

Utter failed state. You should leave that shithole and move to Poland.
We're conscripting soldiers because you have the entire world supporting you. What do you mean lost soldiers in such numbers? Less than 1000 Russians have been killed and meanwhile the Ukranian death count is closer to 20,000+.

Sure bud, utter failed state while 3 million Ukranian "refugees" are "fleeing" to Russia. Their actor president literally spent billions on American mercenaries and their own Ukranian army killed them due to incompetent intel: