Why is women's height perception of men so terrible

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Most people say a 5'10" guy should larp as 6' on OLD because of female height perception, but I find that they underestimate height more often than over.

There was this foid who is 5'3" and I told her that I'm 5'11" (I'm 5'10") when I was frauding to 5'11" to 6' barefoot just as an experiment which she bought.

The next time I saw her, I frauded to like 6'1" to 6'2" barefoot cause I knew I'd never see her again, and I wanted to see her reaction. Height came up as a talking point that day and she said I was 5'9" :lul:.

I've also got another case where I was frauding to 6' barefoot, told the foid I was 5'10", yet later she called me 5'9".

JFL to people who inflate their height by 2" to foids, they know your lying

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and NoLongerHuman
They prolly automatically minus an inch or two from height and cock size since they know men are lying losers

Men lie about their height all the time and women are retarded enough to believe it with their girl inches calculations.

she either said it to irritate you or you’re not as tall as you think u are and the lifts aren’t giving u as much as u think because they’re compressing

almost everyone inflates height 6’0” guys get called 6’2, 6’2” guys get called 6’4” etc.