Why is working a job this hard

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
This is my first day and this shit is no joke. I'm writing this on my lunch break, I'm literally dying bruh. I'm going to college or something cause no way that I'm doing this til I die.

@PseudoMaxxer was right, I get what he's saying now.

@Madridista

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, lebronjames23, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Even the food is ass, full of carbs and trans fats

Slave ramblings dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and fuse
Is it that hard?? I am neet rn, but looking for a job rn.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
struggle now , enjoy later tbh

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PseudoMaxxer
This is my first day and this shit is no joke. I'm writing this on my lunch break, I'm literally dying bruh. I'm going to college or something cause no way that I'm doing this til I die.

@PseudoMaxxer was right, I get what he's saying now.

@Madridista
what job

• +1
what do u think college is for nigga? to find a job

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, silencio and sickdawgie
That reminds me of my first time at the gym. I was dead. Could barely walk on my way home. Some days later my body was more adapted to it, so I started handling it just fine. The first days are hard, but you will eventually adapt. And if you don't, it's better to quit than harm your health. Speaking of this, I have to get fit before I work again, which is the reason I exercise at home.

• +1
Is it that hard?? I am neet rn, but looking for a job rn.
The hard thing was that it's 12 hours. It will be less like on 8-10 but there will be more people on the weekends + when it's hot.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
struggle now , enjoy later tbh
that's the plan
what do u think college is for nigga? to find a job
I don't wanna eait til like 40 to have money. I want it now
That reminds me of my first time at the gym. I was dead. Could barely walk on my way home. Some days later my body was more adapted to it, so I started handling it just fine. The first days are hard, but you will eventually adapt. And if you don't, it's better to quit than harm your health. Speaking of this, I have to get fit before I work again, which is the reason I exercise at home.
Good example yeah. I feel like I was beaten after today, but it's always the first day that's the hardest in everything. I just have to get through the first couple weeks then I can autopilot.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
U will get better at doing it and get better at slacking/avoiding work when u do it for longer

• +1
it will get better with time boyo

• +1