Why is working out so fucking hard

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
I remember i was addicted to gym a year ago.. reached 110kg bench at 17 and now even on test i cant be bothered to workout

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Xangsane, ambi and 1 other person
It's unnatural. It's not reeeeeeeel.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and IAMNOTANINCEL
No motivation bro.

if you dont feel like it then dont do it, you shouldnt be doing it anywya

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jacky hanma and Sprinkles
Theres just no point working out at 5’10

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and ALP
I just powerlift for fun with certain strength goals and it keeps me going easily with 0 test

How is that fun when lifting heavy weights hurts
I shouldve kept doing that but i took 2 months off now my strength is shit

Of corse that lifting a man made metal in a man made gym is torture and people don't like to torture themselves.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I've very rarely have any pain at all, take care of ur joints more, maybe that's why working out sucks for u

I remember i was addicted to gym a year ago.. reached 110kg bench at 17 and now even on test i cant be bothered to workout
Cant relate tbh lifting is the one cope that keeps me going

I've very rarely have any pain at all, take care of ur joints more, maybe that's why working out sucks for u
Bro not the joints.. i mean the stress of excersise in general

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Theres just no point working out at 5’10
Schizo delulus. Unless ur 5’4 working out will always max u bro

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Only hurts when ur doing it, not after unless ur a bitch

• +1
Of corse that lifting a man made metal in a man made gym is torture and people don't like to torture themselves.
I might just stick to swimming and rock climbing instead.. its actually fun

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Dont spend hours on gym, do 3-6 reps and get the fuck out ıt gets easier with this.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
Bro not the joints.. i mean the stress of excersise in general
Isn't that stressful if u know what ur doing, dont know why u'd be strssing ngl

Gym is necessary for broadness and bitches love muscular physiques .org fags think skinny twig niggas mog jacked niggas :lul::lul::lul:

“Dick size doesn’t matter if you have good face bhai! Dick is just feeling, b-but face can make a girl orgasm bhai trust me.”

• +1
Only hurts when ur doing it, not after unless ur a bitch
what is muscle soreness :feelstastyman:
of course it will hurt less and "feel good" later because of the endorphins. same as when you cut yourself lol

• +1
of course it will hurt less and "feel good" later because of the endorphins. same as when you cut yourself lol
Not the soreness bro. I mean when u are on ur last rep and u are struggling to breathe n shit

of course it will hurt less and "feel good" later because of the endorphins. same as when you cut yourself lol :soy::soy::soy:
My comment was sarc nigger

• +1
Not the soreness bro. I mean when u are on ur last rep and u are struggling to breathe n shit
Nigga u got asthma or just don’t breathe during reps or some shit

• +1
NIGGA ARE U RETARDED? SO WHEN I AM PRESSING 40KG 1 HAND IS IT SUPPOSED TO NOT HURT???? IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE PEACEFUL???

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO STRESS UR MUSCLES SO THEY GROW STRONGER AND BIGGER IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A ZEN PROCESS?

Not eating its fucking hard bro working out its tutorial difficulty. Not really needed anyway

NIGGA ARE U RETARDED? SO WHEN I AM PRESSING 40KG 1 HAND IS IT SUPPOSED TO NOT HURT???? IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE PEACEFUL???
My comment was sarc nigger
THE WHOLE POINT IS TO STRESS UR MUSCLES SO THEY GROW STRONGER AND BIGGER IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A ZEN PROCESS?
IMG 2038

• +1
Idk i thought it would give me the motivation to go back to the gym
If u truly feel like not doing it, just do 2 - 3 exercises at home, 3 sets to failure each while leaning the fuck out and like probably do one exercise a day and in time you'll get a decent physique

If u truly feel like not doing it, just do 2 - 3 exercises at home, 3 sets to failure each while leaning the fuck out and like probably do one exercise a day and in time you'll get a decent physique
I already have a decent physique.. i just want it to be better

Btw please hop off cycle, unless ur crazy serious, dont do it

working out is easy, it's the cardio sessions that are a bitch

no wonder why so many bloated gymcels spread rumors about cardio killing muscle or turning you gay

its not, u just have shit genetics