Why isn’t bimax free for recessed people

Voice

Voice

Bronze

Imagine this guy has to fork out thousands for a ‘cosmetic’ surgery lmao this should be free if government truly cared about equality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lookologist003, imthesupremecel and 6 others
No because then everyone would ascend to cl or htn and there would be no pussy to slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, <6PSLcel and humanoidsub7
What makes you think this is cosmetic surgery? He may have had it made so that he could chew food normally. Also why do you think it be free in capitalistic shitholes?
Everything there should as expensive as possible in capitalist shitholes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Kazey, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
because bad genes must be visible for people to act accordingly :feelshah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
maison margiela my sweaters

jade on my neck now i got different flavors

that’s the reason that they mad

i wore that raf before i made it

put my side bih in marc jacobs

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
nobody cares about your looks

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and try2beme
View attachment 3044696
Imagine this guy has to fork out thousands for a ‘cosmetic’ surgery lmao this should be free if government truly cared about equality
Its free in the UK

Can be covered by insurance in some countries

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
you probably judge by those ancient greek statues tbh
Overbite/crossbite/Underbite is a form of malocclusion where the bite is inapporpriate and doesnt meet functionally. Nobody back in the day had this until we were introduced to a modern diet. Its a modern problem and not genetic

Certain genetics like narrow palate can increase likelihood or predispose you to it but its mostly enviroment

Overbite/crossbite/Underbite is a form of malocclusion where the bite is inapporpriate and doesnt meet functionally. Nobody back in the day had this until we were introduced to a modern diet. Its a modern problem and not genetic

Certain genetics like narrow palate can increase likelihood or predispose you to it but its mostly enviroment
the modern diet is not much different from the diet of 500 years ago
The Habsburgs existed more than 500 years ago and all of their dynasty had recessed maxillas and downgrown jaws

the modern diet is not much different from the diet of 500 years ago
The Habsburgs existed more than 500 years ago and all of their dynasty had recessed maxillas and downgrown jaws
Due to inbreeding. Look it up. It wasnt their diet, its impossible for it t be their diet too given the context

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Due to inbreeding. Look it up. It wasnt their diet, its impossible for it t be their diet too given the context
yes, ugly people often turn out because of inbreeding. Because it's a mix of closely related genes. Again, it's all genetics.

yes, ugly people often turn out because of inbreeding. Because it's a mix of closely related genes. Again, it's all genetics.
Resd what i said properly silly jew

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Its free in the UK

Can be covered by insurance in some countries
Not always. You'd need to have clinical deformities or deformities that arise from medical treatment. Just looking or being recessed by PSL judgement is not grounds for free surgery.

The NHS does not cover cosmetic, that's out of your own pocket entirely.

If it was free, I'd have an improved jaw by this time next month.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You're both wrong. It's both genetic and environmental
environment is not fucking related to this at all. The only thing that can affect this besides genetics is a serious injury

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Not always. You'd need to have clinical deformities or deformities that arise from medical treatment. Just looking or being recessed by PSL judgement is not grounds for free surgery.

The NHS does not cover cosmetic, that's out of your own pocket entirely.

If it was free, I'd have an improved jaw by this time next month.
Nhs literally has plastic surgery clinics , and naturally those with maloclusion are under nhs braces treatment the logical next step is getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003