Why isn’t Clavicular banned for abusing mod power to cheat his rep ratio?

n9wiff

n9wiff

Put in on BrutalMogger, Put it on skibidi
Clavicular if I am not mistaken deleted about 6K of his posts to increase his post to rep ratio.

Tbh it's whatever but why'd he do that as a mod but say this in response to other rep farmers?

1061E011 3EDC 40F3 8157 CA22F62E0A74 1

Seems like he is trying to replicate Salludon here but this might be a stretch. What do I know? Maybe he misaligned and deleted those posts on accident.

Screenshot 20241001 192739 Chrome
Screenshot 20241001 192812 Chrome

@N1666 @Tabula Rasa @cromagnon @Vermilioncore @HighTierSubhuman @Jason Voorhees @MoggerGaston @Art of Pattinson @alurmo @Autismcel @Darkeningstar @Primalsplit @Veganist @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane

Why'd he do that? Why'd he say that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, xayru, SwissArms and 25 others
cuz hes jewish org industry plant

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, N1666, Kaari and 9 others
he must be doing sum satanic rituals or paying master to not be banned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, Nick.Harte, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Bhai cares bhai. It's as much worth as Reddit Karma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, lemonnz, princeof316 and 3 others
@Clavicular

Forgot tag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels and wrist cry
Why does it matter nigga

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, n9wiff and PeakIncels
he had to delete most of his comments, left his threads up because his school was already going through them, hence the ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te, PsychoH and 14 others
Whites have to cheat to achieve what Browns do naturally :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, piec, nofap and 10 others
he had to delete most of his comments, left his threads up because his school was already going through them, hence the ratio.
Image 2

Yeah right his school teachers were sat around a computer going through thousands of posts of PSL autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te, NtIdk and 15 others
I did it because Im protecting my privacy. He did it because master wont pay him for this night if he doesnt
rep me at least bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, n9wiff and mug
cuz the admins are zogbots cuhhh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and n9wiff
School teachers asking clavicular what a “currycel” is
Curry cells are the powerhouse of the temples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, N1666, wrist cry and 3 others
If u delete a post the rep will stay the same? weird bro they should delete the reps by the deleted post

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Imretarded? and n9wiff
If u delete a post the rep will stay the same? weird bro they should delete the reps by the deleted post
I deleted all my posts in ratings and my rep went down with my posts

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, 4lt.Real and n9wiff
Your gonna get banned buddy

• JFL
He brings the site traffic lol, Clavicular makes sure everyone he knows gets their sheckels

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Mandibular and n9wiff
He went through every post and manually delete it

• +1
That's a load of horse shit I saw him say nigga in a thread yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, N1666 and n9wiff
That's a load of horse shit I saw him say nigga in a thread yesterday
by the way he send us footage in private of him going through his threads with a representative of the school.

clearing most of his comments before they were documented was probably a good move.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, PsychoH, nofap and 6 others
by the way he send us footage in private of him going through his threads with a representative of the school.

clearing most of his comments before they were documented was probably a good move.
Santa Claus tier tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, kas589, PsychoH and 9 others

This didn't age well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Coeus, sb23 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Debetro and n9wiff
I keep getting confused if it's you or orc responding to my post cause I look at avi first
Would be funnier if he wasn't a mod and had my username colour

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Snowskinned and psychomandible
Wanna raid Archie's farm ?
Not me I'm too far away. Ask @Imretarded? he lives there. Be careful though he is a 1300 nanograms T unleashed beast. Don't make many jokes he does not like humour.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Imretarded?
Not me I'm too far away. Ask @Imretarded? he lives there. Be careful though he is a 1300 nanograms T unleashed beast. Don't make many jokes he does not like humour.
Who imretarded or archie ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Debetro
I cock mog him, no worries

• Love it
  • +1
I cock mog him, no worries
What is that smell???

smelling spongebob squarepants GIF

Hmmmm...

suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

Oh yeah, it's @Imretarded? 's Testosterone and male pheromones that I feel through the fucking screen.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Imretarded?
What is that smell???

smelling spongebob squarepants GIF

Hmmmm...

suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

Oh yeah, it's @Imretarded? 's Testosterone and male pheromones that I feel through the fucking screen.
My cock so huge, the precum leaking through the screen

• Love it
  • +1
He was already punished enough by me and Alexanderr and got demoted to Sub-Mod. I already told him to be very serious now. I have faith in him. Banning him for this is a bit extreme

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, i_love_roosters, SwissArms and 4 others
Thanks for clarifying, my threads were already archived anyway so i didnt delete

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te, sb23 and 2 others
Clavicular if I am not mistaken deleted about 6K of his posts to increase his post to rep ratio.

Tbh it's whatever but why'd he do that as a mod but say this in response to other rep farmers?

View attachment 3210875

Seems like he is trying to replicate Salludon here but this might be a stretch. What do I know? Maybe he misaligned and deleted those posts on accident.

View attachment 3210880View attachment 3210881

@N1666 @Tabula Rasa @cromagnon @Vermilioncore @HighTierSubhuman @Jason Voorhees @MoggerGaston @Art of Pattinson @alurmo @Autismcel @Darkeningstar @Primalsplit @Veganist @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane

Why'd he do that? Why'd he say that?
He is giving satanical sacrifices to the Top Jew of this site the @Master and @NumbThePain and the Moloch

• +1
Thanks for clarifying, my threads were already archived anyway so i didnt delete
can u tell us more? how did they find out about ur org shi? why did they wanna go through it with you? howd it go?

• JFL
imagine if this were still around and @Clavicular joined

1697C887 E462 44FC 9D76 B1D5DD17BE68

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, mug, Clavicular and 1 other person
Sanju

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I mean if it was the police ofc, but how is his school allowed to go through his private stuff?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back