Why isn’t it socially acceptable for old people to party and have fun just like young people?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Teens and young adults are the people you see going to parties, hitting the club, getting laid, having so much fun, etc.

Barely anyone over 30 and basically no one over 40 goes to the club and twerks on the dance floor.

Is it because middle-aged and elderly people don’t want to have fun? Of course not. Having fun is human nature. Everyone wants to have a good time.

It’s just not socially acceptable for people 30+ to enter a nightclub and get wasted. Why? Why does society frown upon older people living in the moment and turnin’ up and shit like that?

Apparently, the moment you turn 40 you have to be super boring unless you’re some sort of celebrity. What’re some fun things you can do when you’re 40 that won’t get you weird looks from strangers? I dunno, fishing, golfing, biking, bird-watching perhaps? How lame. Maybe once in a while you can take time off your shit job and go on a vacation.

Doesn’t that suck donkey balls? I wanna be speeding down the highway in my Lambo when I’m 50 years old. I wanna be getting drunk, smoking weed, and partying till I see the sunlight. I wanna be making YouTube pranks like throwing fake poop at people and switching bathroom signs. I get it, old age comes with higher expectations of maturity, but society’s idea of what being mature is, is essentially the opposite of a fun life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, sergeant blackpill, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Imagine being a kid with parents like those, and now think about the impact it will have on society if everyone did that
also, adults have fun, but just in less intensive ways, which is partially due to age

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, owlofathena, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
dont let the old man in

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Teens and young adults are the people you see going to parties, hitting the club, getting laid, having so much fun, etc.

Barely anyone over 30 and basically no one over 40 goes to the club and twerks on the dance floor.

Is it because middle-aged and elderly people don’t want to have fun? Of course not. Having fun is human nature. Everyone wants to have a good time.

It’s just not socially acceptable for people 30+ to enter a nightclub and get wasted. Why? Why does society frown upon older people living in the moment and turning up and shit like that?

Apparently, the moment you turn 40 you have to be super boring unless you’re some sort of celebrity.
This is just not true at all. Older people party all the time. The club isn't the only place to party at either.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13325, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
because old people are unattractive & would ruin the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 10 others
dont let the old man in
What did you just say?
192120a63bf609ce80f41b4540f15a64

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 4430

Brutal. Fun relies on looks. A party full of ugly people is no fun. It all comes down to looks again. Fuark

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 9 others

But why don’t old people throw parties with other old people?

Would they still ruin the fun cus they don’t find EACH OTHER attractive jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
old ppl ruin the vibe a lot, but the rare times where old ppl turn up, everyone goes crazy for them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Yerico7 and thecel
Brutal. Fun relies on looks. A party full of ugly people is no fun. It all comes down to looks again. Fuark
Every interaction you have with another human is based on looks brah. Even your parents treat you differently when you're GL

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yerico7 and thecel

It’s just not socially acceptable for people 30+ to enter a nightclub and get wasted. Why? Why does society frown upon older people living in the moment and turnin’ up and shit like that?

Apparently, the moment you turn 40 you have to be super boring unless you’re some sort of celebrity. What’re some fun things you can do when you’re 40 that won’t get you weird looks from strangers? I dunno, fishing, golfing, biking, bird-watching perhaps? How lame. Maybe once in a while you can take time off your shit job and go on a vacation.

Doesn’t that suck donkey balls? I wanna be speeding down the highway in my Lambo when I’m 50 years old. I wanna be getting drunk, smoking weed, and partying till I see the sunlight. I wanna be making YouTube pranks like throwing fake poop at people and switching bathroom signs. I get it, old age comes with higher expectations of maturity, but society’s idea of what being mature is, is essentially the opposite of a fun life.

The vast majority of people in general are boring. If you just take care of yourself, keep fit, keep your hair in check, etc. you'll be fine well until at *least* 45 I presume (idk, I have way more than a decade to go, but time flies depending on perspective I realise). Just make sure you look the part or it won't work. Ideally, you'll have to be someone who has 1/100 genes + money like Brad Pitt (also, never drink or smoke--most people who party look like shit if you notice)

It’s just not socially acceptable for people 30+ to enter a nightclub and get wasted.

I don't like doing this now and I'm in my 20s, sounds like loser behaviour tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10524, datboijj and 2 others
Imagine being a kid with parents like those, and now think about the impact it will have on society if everyone did that
also, adults have fun, but just in less intensive ways, which is partially due to age

In ancient societies, you're not a man until you are married and have raised a family anyway. I wonder if there is some wisdom to that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel, datboijj and 2 others
old ppl ruin the vibe a lot, but the rare times where old ppl turn up, everyone goes crazy for them

I feel like this is both true and not true. I feel like old people definitely ruin the vibe (it's more how they ruin the vibe than how they look imo, since young people sometimes literally look worse than men in their 40s), but the times they do turn up, they know well enough to blend in and usually are only there because they look young enough to still vibe with those crowds.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 13197

Because they ugly. I also pointed this out some months ago that if we saw ugly people doing what gl people did like going to the disco or partying at the beach all of society would've spit on their face.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yerico7, datboijj and 3 others
Because old people are generally: "Slower and less attractive" which leads them to being less likely to engage in high energy activities like parties.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Clark69, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Because society want us to comform to the cycle of life and death

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Yerico7, datboijj and 2 others
When you get older your tastes will change, older people don't do it not because it's socially unacceptable but because they think it's stupid. And young people - if they were sober - would also realise how stupid their behaviour is.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and thecel
i think this will change tbh i am still gonna party when i am 30+ no cap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10524, Callooh_Calais and 3 others
Old people are unattractive and most importantly they have less energy and feel less motivated to that stuff. Having a hangover at 20 is different than at 30, never mind at 40.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, klamus, thecel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10913
Depends on where the partying is going on, my grandfather and his older group of people partied till he died at his beach cottage, always threw big parties of people ranging in all ages

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Old people are ugly. Going to clubs as an ugly person means you will be laughed at and rejected.

Ugly young people don't go clubbing either, and when they do they just get wasted asf, doubt they have a good time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, klamus, thecel and 1 other person
why are we all talking bad about our future selves?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and BUY$DRUGS
You could write a book about all the reasons for this:

- Most people don't party much at all in their life. Even in their teens and early 20s, they won't go every week to parties and clubs.

- People get genuinely bored of a lifestyle if they do it for a long time. The party lifestyle is not different. Sometimes, you've done it all, and you want to move on. (That's the reason why so many people get a midlife crisis later in life, but you can't radically change your life at 40-50 like you can at 25, so they just live with it.)

- Your body starts to decay after 35-40. You can't drink that much anymore without extreme hangovers like when you were 20.

- The older you get, the more responsibilities you have on average. This is especially true for a job/career. Most people can't party much if they have a full-time job.

- Most people will have kids at some point of their life. Kids will prevent you from going to partys very often.

- Partys are often used for searching for a partner. If you are already married, you don't need this. If you go with your partner, you may feel insecure about seeing the "competition".

- People hang out with people aroung their age. They share their level of life experience, but also the music taste, their sense of fashion, their slang, etc. For the reasons mentioned above, most old people don't party much. That means when an old person enters a club, he is like an outcast (in most cases) and won't enjoy it anyways. The young people will feel alien to him.

TL;DR: The Party is over after 40

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
- Your body starts to decay after 35-40. You can't drink that much anymore without extreme hangovers like when you were 20.

TL;DR: The Party is over after 40

I'm starting to realise this only applies to alcoholics (who this advise is intended for I guess since it always says stuff about "drinking like you used to"--I've worked with Japanese businessmen and still have probably been drunk less than three dozen times in my entire life), since the majority of us in our late 20s who took good care of our bodies just seem to be better than ever

It is if your rich

This doesn’t just go for partying but dicking around in public too the younger you are like 12/13 no one will care and you can get away with anything while the older you are suddenly you’re creepy and weird

I'm starting to realise this only applies to alcoholics (who this advise is intended for I guess since it always says stuff about "drinking like you used to"--I've worked with Japanese businessmen and still have probably been drunk less than three dozen times in my entire life), since the majority of us in our late 20s who took good care of our bodies just seem to be better than ever
After 40, your looks will inevitably start to fade away, and combined with your other responsibilties in life this will prevent you from partying.

After 40, your looks will inevitably start to fade away, and combined with your other responsibilties in life this will prevent you from partying.

They don't really fade so much as change; I don't think until you're a senior citizen and your testosterone dramatically drops does one even consider themselves old, if they take good care of themselves, drink milk, sleep, avoid fapping (massive drain of your life force), and generally just keep active and fit so your body knows to keep your muscles useful.

Chaundo Tan, Jared Leto, David Beckham (the latter literally looks better now at 45 than at any other moment in his life), even Justin Trudeau--There are too many examples of men who are aging gracefully, and you can't let that make you get into the mindset that you have to neglect your body as you get older.

Even without the status halo, who do think would get more attractive women (of course, they would both mog all the others) at a club? A 45 year old man who looked like this:

Beckham 45

or this

You and I both know who is going to win every time.

Attachments

• chicote.jpg
    chicote.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
They don't really fade so much as change; I don't think until you're a senior citizen and your testosterone dramatically drops does one even consider themselves old, if they take good care of themselves, drink milk, sleep, avoid fapping (massive drain of your life force), and generally just keep active and fit so your body knows to keep your muscles useful.

Chaundo Tan, Jared Leto, David Beckham (the latter literally looks better now at 45 than at any other moment in his life), even Justin Trudeau--There are too many examples of men who are aging gracefully, and you can't let that make you get into the mindset that you have to neglect your body as you get older.

Even without the status halo, who do think would get more attractive women (of course, they would both mog all the others) at a club? A 45 year old man who looked like this:

View attachment 1085845

or this

You and I both know who is going to win every time.
I think Beckham in his 20s and 30s would beat Beckham in his 40s. He was always a Chad.

Chico had a high appeal for JB, but I agree that Beckham has a higher appeal on women who are 20+ even at the age of 45.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Chico had a high appeal for JB, but I agree that Beckham has a higher appeal on women who are 20+ even at the age of 45.

Not that I condone approaching JB (follow the laws of your countries fellers), but the reason why JB even started going for young, 'cute' dudes like that is because the older, more attractive chads are waiting for their stacy sisters--If you ever notice, the only dudes who want really young looking (i.e 12 -15) girls all have some weird Elijah Wood-look going on, are usually shorter, etc. Meanwhile, JB will hop on any older dude that is even remotely attractive (statutory rape laws exist for a reason)!

JB take what they get, it's only online and in weird places where dudes obsess over lost teenage love that they have any more clout than their older (i.e 17-25), more attractive sisters

Depends on the city tbh. Lots of clubs and bars for the older crowd in certain cities.

chuando tan at 55 year old can go to any club he wants and hit up girls, the solution is to delay aging as much as you can.

no such thing as being an old creep for this guy

tldRkfmgPYMU0E4S3NdL7gHaGx.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey/

The whole thing about turning away people based on their age at clubs mostly seems to be a British phenomenon, which makes zero sense to me since your average British girl at 17 looks like the rough side of 30; But in Asia and continental Europe, you seem to get a lot more +35s

• Hmm...
Because clubing is for degenerates and most people grow up by 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, TsarTsar444 and thecel
Old people are ugly. Going to clubs as an ugly person means you will be laughed at and rejected.

Ugly young people don't go clubbing either, and when they do they just get wasted asf, doubt they have a good time

I don't think women think old people are ugly, if anything, young men find older men too much competition and try to shame them for being old since they really don't have anything else going for them since being older is only a status halo

• Hmm...
Cope harder faggot

this is future Hendrix at age 38 and he parties more than anyone here , gets more hoes than anyone here, and is the goat

you can do whatever the fuk you wanna do, whenever the fuk you wanna do it

also take a look at Hugh Hefner, he died in his 90s with 30 wifes.

Attachments

• 9922C1E7-E135-4147-A4C8-DFCBF1A5CBE5.png
    9922C1E7-E135-4147-A4C8-DFCBF1A5CBE5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I dont think this is true for old people who dont have kids atleast. I used to work for an all night alcohol delivery service and had plenty of 50+ year olds order booze at like 2-3am.

edit: They dont go clubbing or go to like party islands and stuff like that, that stuff is for people aged 18-25, you can get away with it 25-30 if you look yoiung but its almost unheard of 30+

• Woah