Why isnt my friend more racist?

bellojiafra

bellojiafra

Iron
I have this friend that i relate to the most. he talks to me about hating muslims and jews and arabs and indians and gays and trans and stuff but never says anything about blacks. he says that they bring ''culture'' which is a massive lie. Why does he really not hate blacks is he scared of being beat up by a tyrone??.

if u are american he probably is a sportcuck and loves seeing niggers winning shit for his team

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, Sub5kang and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
something similar happens with vinicius jr. in spain. ive seen lots of madrid hooligans (legit nazis) defending a black person

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Hes a homo getting "visits" by Tyrone every now and then and is just pretending to be racist so ppl don't figure it out

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I have this friend that i relate to the most. he talks to me about hating muslims and jews and arabs and indians and gays and trans and stuff but never says anything about blacks. he says that they bring ''culture'' which is a massive lie. Why does he really not hate blacks is he scared of being beat up by a tyrone??.
Is he online? If so he probably is black, I know from personal experience (myself)

• +1
Reactions: bellojiafra
Is he online? If so he probably is black, I know from personal experience (myself)
no but that stuff is hilarious because theyre black so society already hates them so it feels good to feel superior for once

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Sub5kang
no but that stuff is hilarious because theyre black so society already hates them so it feels good to feel superior for once
I mean I am the black mf with the superiority complex :bigbrain: anything is better than being a cuck and being ashamed of your own race :feelswhat: just hate on others as much as they hate you :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and bellojiafra