Why isn’t test u brought up in this forum?

halloweed

halloweed

When someone brings up testosterone injections or dosages, you always end up talking about other esters like cypionate,propionate and enathate but never test undecanoate even thought it has the longest half life (2 1/2 months to 3 1/2) months so obviously requires less injections and this has the same androgenic/anabolic effect and literally costs the same amount. Why is it not talked about more in this forum?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Jonas2k7, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Bmp I’m curious

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Jonas2k7 and Outerz14
There must be a catch no one here is doing it
I think it's really because of the half time; it needs a lot more time to get the desired hormone levels in comparison to enanthate, but still test undecanoate should be better for TRT in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
ı do daily subq injections for stable levels for keep e2 in control

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed
I think it's really because of the half time; it needs a lot more time to get the desired hormone levels in comparison to enanthate, but still test undecanoate should be better for TRT in my opinion
I feel like people just want quicker results and I don’t blame them .

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
idk if you're supposed to pin sustanon daily, get test prop or cyp
In pharma there are only sustanon for legally but prop will be better. İ dont want buy from black market idk they can scam me or can put estrogenic anabolic into my test

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
In pharma there are only sustanon for legally but prop will be better. İ dont want buy from black market idk they can scam me or can put estrogenic anabolic into my test
yeah look up some good njection frequencies for sustanon

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and halloweed
When someone brings up testosterone injections or dosages, you always end up talking about other esters like cypionate,propionate and enathate but never test undecanoate even thought it has the longest half life (2 1/2 months to 3 1/2) months so obviously requires less injections and this has the same androgenic/anabolic effect and literally costs the same amount. Why is it not talked about more in this forum?
U dont understand the point. Enth is the best because of moderate side effects. You dont want something w that big half life

• +1
U dont understand the point. Enth is the best because of moderate side effects. You dont want something w that big half life
But testosterone undeca will give you more stable testosterone levels meaning less side effects as opposed to test enanth which you inject every 1-2 weeks which will give increased fluctuations.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
But testosterone undeca will give you more stable testosterone levels meaning less side effects as opposed to test enanth which you inject every 1-2 weeks which will give increased fluctuations.
I might experiment with Test U tbh longer esters are more anabolic and less androgenic which means less hairloss/bad skin

The only thing really stopping me is the brutally long time it takes undecanoate to reach stable levels (4months) + long esters convert into estrogen more so than DHT which causes bloated look

• +1