Why isn’t the brain talked about

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Your brain produces the hormones u need to become chad so I’m wondering why isn’t it talked about in here . Not to mention it pretty much chooses what you look like DNA is endless u have millions of ancestors your mom and dads dna doesn’t matter as much as you think Also a lot of you niggas have sum serious mental health issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, CurryCel, thecel and 2 others
What do you suggest we do with our brains?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thecel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Because you can’t change it enough, it’s 95% determined by your genes

• +1
Reactions: thecel, imparatorluk and HighIQcel
What do you suggest we do with our brains?
Understand it and the way it works where hormones are released from what decides if you will grow to be 6’3 or be 5’7 Understand that someone who doubts him self will never achieve what he wants to achieve someone who is always negative will never have something positive occur to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
High IQ question. Also, if a guy has smoked from 14 years old it could affect his development and hormones, right? Because smoking has direct effect on brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, the_german2003 and Deleted member 6128
Because you can’t change it enough, it’s 95% determined by your genes
Where does the genetic coding come from? Does dna change as u grow older? It’s always DNA doesn’t determine what u will be it only determines your base

Your brain produces the hormones u need to become chad so I’m wondering why isn’t it talked about in here . Not to mention it pretty much chooses what you look like DNA is endless u have millions of ancestors your mom and dads dna doesn’t matter as much as you think Also a lot of you niggas have sum serious mental health issues
Yeah your ancestors matter but you have 1 allell from each parent. It is included in your mom and dads dna, it is not like dna is just random.
Better don’t sleep in biology classes next time. Your parents DNA is the only thing that matters when it comes to genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, hebbewem and Deleted member 4430
High IQ question. Also, if a guy has smoked from 14 years old it could affect his development and hormones, right? Because smoking has direct effect on brain.
Exactly what I’m talking about we constantly consume stuff that is bad for our brains we process millions of information daily

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah your ancestors matter but you have 1 allell from each parent. It is included in your mom and dads dna, it is not like dna is just random.
Better don’t sleep in biology classes next time. Your parents DNA is the only thing that matters when it comes to genetics.
What if ur parents didn’t reach their genetic potential couldn’t you meet it for them also is the DNA that passes on to you is it their current Genetics or is it the genetic potential they could of reached

Where does the genetic coding come from? Does dna change as u grow older? It’s always DNA doesn’t determine what u will be it only determines your base
I’m pretty advanced in biohacking and shit, took several nootropics, read books and did an unhealthy amount on resarch and I can say you for sure that the only significant difference that you can make in your brain is short-term with stimulants, but even then it’s only in terms of focus and not actual intelligence. The other very important factor is having a PERFECT, IDEAL diet (like not healthy, not average, actually obsessively perfect) and that will pretty much permanently erase brain fog and let you focus for longer and significantly slow down cognitive decline. We simply aren’t tecnologicaly advanced enough to understand the brain and power it up, but that will be most likely possible in the next 30/40 years (for example Neuralink has the potential to give everyone perfect photographic memory).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
There are a lot of other things that you can do, but you can’t influence actual intelligence or control the involuntary processes like hormone production, if that was possible we would be 200/300 years more advanced already and you could pretty much cure half of the illnesses

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What if ur parents didn’t reach their genetic potential couldn’t you meet it for them also is the DNA that passes on to you is it their current Genetics or is it the genetic potential they could of reached

giphy.gif

no but srs, try to formulate 2-3 questions that are coherent

Yes, the brain is very important, they fastest way to a girl's pussy is through her brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Nigga what I gave two understandable u questions
Their genetic potential passes on to you. Your DNA doesn’t change if you didn’t get to your potential.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes, the brain is very important, they fastest way to a girl's pussy is through her brain.
Even if ur being ironic wat u said is true

Their genetic potential passes on to you. Your DNA doesn’t change if you didn’t get to your potential.
If that’s true why do people like o pry and Chico look a thousand times better than they’re parents

We simply aren’t tecnologicaly advanced enough to understand the brain and power it up, but that will be most likely possible in the next 30/40 years (for example Neuralink has the potential to give everyone perfect photographic memory).
We? Yes. "They"? No.

If that’s true why do people like o pry and Chico look a thousand times better than they’re parents
Genetic recombination, specifically them getting ideal complexion of features from their parents while reaching their genetic potential more so than their parents did.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Genetic recombination, specifically them getting ideal complexion of features from their parents while reaching their genetic potential more so than their parents did.
So basically your parents dna does always determine what you will look like also aren’t your genetics just a base of what you will be?

Just get a brain transplant theory

So basically your parents dna does always determine what you will look like also aren’t your genetics just a base of what you will be?
What the fuck are you talking about?????

Yes, your parents genes are the only ones who determine what you will be. But remember not all of your parents genes were used by them. For example your dad might have had recessive blue eye color gene, but didn’t use it because do dominant brown eyes gene overrode it. Provided your dad mates with a blue eyed hoe, you have 50% chance of coming out as blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and hebbewem
What the fuck are you talking about?????

Yes, your parents genes are the only ones who determine what you will be. But remember not all of your parents genes were used by them. For example your dad might have had recessive blue eye color gene, but didn’t use it because do dominant brown eyes gene overrode it. Provided your dad mates with a blue eyed hoe, you have 50% chance of coming out as blue eyes.
Okay makes sense

I’m pretty advanced in biohacking and shit, took several nootropics, read books and did an unhealthy amount on resarch and I can say you for sure that the only significant difference that you can make in your brain is short-term with stimulants, but even then it’s only in terms of focus and not actual intelligence. The other very important factor is having a PERFECT, IDEAL diet (like not healthy, not average, actually obsessively perfect) and that will pretty much permanently erase brain fog and let you focus for longer and significantly slow down cognitive decline. We simply aren’t tecnologicaly advanced enough to understand the brain and power it up, but that will be most likely possible in the next 30/40 years (for example Neuralink has the potential to give everyone perfect photographic memory).
Thankyou for this post. I often go in and out of nootropic communitys and have always had the feeling this was basically what it would boil down to. In saying that, have you used or are using any that have made any impacts at all, apart from caffeine...

Thankyou for this post. I often go in and out of nootropic communitys and have always had the feeling this was basically what it would boil down to. In saying that, have you used or are using any that have made any impacts at all, apart from caffeine...
Wtf nootropic

Caffeine is miles better with theanine in my experience, in 1:2 ratio.
Modafinil works better than both but it has a very long half-life and tends to accumulate in the body if you use it for several consecutive days and will strongly distrupt sleep. Imo optimal moda use is 2 days a week friday and saturday so that you will not get tolerance up, you aren’t that worried about sleep since its the weekend and it won’t accumulate.
Nicotine works really well and the fact that it’s addicting is a meme, cigarettes are addicting because they have several compounds where nicotine is one.
Those are pretty much the 3 that work for everyone.

I’d say to reduce supplements as much as possibile and trying to get everything from the mentioned perfect diet, that being said take them when it’s absolutely necessary (for example vitamin D+K during winter, creatine that pretty much a small panacea for the body, for the others do your own resarch on examine based on your needs) because taking a lot of pills is generally a pain in the ass and it’s difficult to balance with diet. I personally take vitK, zinc, creatine, maca, Aswaghanda.

As for diet it’s extremely complicated but i’d personally suggest going to a nutritionist, getting a blueprint for the optimal diet and adjusting and tweaking it by adding food proven to promote brain, muscle and endocrine function. I don’t want to write about diet because there is too much to cover, in short it has to be perfect to have percivable results.

The rest do serious weightlifting, chalistenics and a cardio as much as you can, the more the better.

Sleep is imo fundamental because other than It’s obvious positive impact, it will ultimately determine the motivation to follow a diet and excercise during the day. you can optimise sleep quality (Again too much to cover) but you can’t reduce the number of hours long term.

last thing: long term intelligence gains, BDNF, brain excercises are all a meme

Last edited:
Caffeine is miles better with theanine in my experience, in 1:2 ratio.
Modafinil works better than both but it has a very long half-life and tends to accumulate in the body if you use it for several consecutive days and will strongly distrupt sleep. Imo optimal moda use is 2 days a week friday and saturday so that you will not get tolerance up, you aren’t that worried about sleep since its the weekend and it won’t accumulate.
Nicotine works really well and the fact that it’s addicting is a meme, cigarettes are addicting because they have several compounds where nicotine is one.
Those are pretty much the 3 that work for everyone.

I’d say to reduce supplements as much as possibile and trying to get everything from the mentioned perfect diet, that being said take them when it’s absolutely necessary (for example vitamin D+K during winter, creatine that pretty much a small panacea for the body, for the others do your own resarch on examine based on your needs) because taking a lot of pills is generally a pain in the ass and it’s difficult to balance with diet. I personally take vitK, zinc, creatine, maca, Aswaghanda.

As for diet it’s extremely complicated but i’d personally suggest going to a nutritionist, getting a blueprint for the optimal diet and adjusting and tweaking it by adding food proven to promote brain, muscle and endocrine function. I don’t want to write about diet because there is too much to cover, in short it has to be perfect to have percivable results.

The rest do serious weightlifting, chalistenics and a cardio as much as you can, the more the better.

Sleep is imo fundamental because other than It’s obvious positive impact, it will ultimately determine the motivation to follow a diet and excercise during the day. you can optimise sleep quality (Again too much to cover) but you can’t reduce the number of hours long term.
Thanks. High effort. Appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416