Why isn’t there more focus on iq boosting drugs

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
Intelligence is one of the most important things in this world. It’s probably the second most important trait you can have, right behind looks.

So why isn’t there more focus on increasing intelligence through drugs? If we could develop a drug to increase iq by even just 20 points that would be more helpful for humanity than developing a magic cure to every single deadly decrease ever. And yet I don’t ever hear about anyone trying to do so.

• Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
probably because most of the trials will give the patients severe brain damage. I dont think something like that is even possible its better to focus on eugenics

Intelligence is one of the most important things in this world. It’s probably the second most important trait you can have, right behind looks.

So why isn’t there more focus on increasing intelligence through drugs? If we could develop a drug to increase iq by even just 20 points that would be more helpful for humanity than developing a magic cure to every single deadly decrease ever. And yet I don’t ever hear about anyone trying to do so.
Because IQ is useless and doesn't have any use except finding patterns and shit

IMG 7828

probably because most of the trials will give the patients severe brain damage. I dont think something like that is even possible its better to focus on eugenics
>I don’t think something like that is even possible

People said that about flying, and going to space, and making antibiotics, etc etc.
I’m confident it’s possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
i dont think nootropics that work long term are possible

your brain isnt just a pool of chemicals, its a mess of cables

>I don’t think something like that is even possible

People said that about flying, and going to space, and making antibiotics, etc etc.
I’m confident it’s possible
All those things you listed are very straightforward. Increase intelligence with drugs is not just something u can pindown like how antibiotics targets bacteria, its a pipe dream seriously theres no mechanism for it at all

The elites have access to these drugs. Shit like what Bradley cooper took in limitless.