Why Israel is in deep trouble: John Mearsheimer with Tom Switzer

Fiqh

Fiqh

Sunni Unity
He's the same individual that said the biggest winner in the Iraq invasion would be Iran, which turned out to be spot on.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
@SecularIslamist @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Way to long video for me to watch. Israel dosent wanna commit ethnic cleansing thats have been disproven by egypt. Death by starvation is low.

And icj didn't say it was plausible genocide.

Way to long video for me to watch. Israel dosent wanna commit ethnic cleansing thats have been disproven by egypt. Death by starvation is low.

The first 30 minutes are interesting, try to give it a watch.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Nah the first things he said are false ans have heard him say stupid things.

He's the same individual that said the biggest winner in the Iraq invasion would be Iran, which turned out to be spot on.

No need for this man to tell me they are done; just look at how the Israeli regime has fallen in the eyes of people worldwide and the entire political sphere. It has become clear that their talks and propaganda over the last 70 years about a two state solution or attacks under the guise of controlling terrorism are false. This so called retribution against Hamas is just a cover for committing genocide. We knew it but now also the whole world knows it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Corleone
No need for this man to tell me they are done; just look at how the Israeli regime has fallen in the eyes of people worldwide and the entire political sphere. It has become clear that their talks and propaganda over the last 70 years about a two state solution or attacks under the guise of controlling terrorism are false. This so called retribution against Hamas is just a cover for committing genocide. We knew it but now also the whole world knows it.
Not a genocide just compare it to rwanda .and icj didn't say it was plausible that they commiting genocide

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

Give a few reasons to not believe in that Jews control the USA and Europe. I'm becoming dangerously anti-semite

• +1
Give a few reasons to not believe in that Jews control the USA and Europe. I'm becoming dangerously anti-semite
Everyone hates israel and jews do most interracial action in the usa

Not a genocide just compare it to rwanda .and icj didn't say it was plausible that they commiting genocide
Do you only listen to the ICJ when it benefits you? When there was an arrest warrant for Shityahu, you all cried unfairness. What happened in Rwanda is labeled a genocide, and what's happening in Gaza seems to fit the same criteria. Does there need to be a specific number of casualties to label it as genocide? Last time I checked, genocide meant 'the crime of intentionally destroying part or all of a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group, by killing people or by other methods.' And that's what's happening in Palestine right now: civilians being bombed under the guise of targeting Hamas, using them as shields. They're targeted simply because they're Palestinian. The president called for nuking them, and so did a minister, while other ministers deny the existence of Palestinians or call for their extermination. Now, isn't that genocide, Mr. Biased?

Lol one homogenous society does not work, have you heard these jewish cunts speaking up in tv interviews and speeches. Absolutely 0 understanding and detached from everyone else

Do you only listen to the ICJ when it benefits you? When there was an arrest warrant for Shityahu, you all cried unfairness. What happened in Rwanda is labeled a genocide, and what's happening in Gaza seems to fit the same criteria. Does there need to be a specific number of casualties to label it as genocide? Last time I checked, genocide meant 'the crime of intentionally destroying part or all of a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group, by killing people or by other methods.' And that's what's happening in Palestine right now: civilians being bombed under the guise of targeting Hamas, using them as shields. They're targeted simply because they're Palestinian. The president called for nuking them, and so did a minister, while other ministers deny the existence of Palestinians or call for their extermination. Now, isn't that genocide, Mr. Biased?
Civilians are clearly arent getting targeted hamas are targeted . The president didnt call for nuking it another minister did and got fired

Lol one homogenous society does not work, have you heard these jewish cunts speaking up in tv interviews and speeches. Absolutely 0 understanding and detached from everyone else
Israel isn't homogenous society

Civilians are clearly arent getting targeted hamas are targeted . The president didnt call for nuking it another minister did and got fired
Not committing genocide, right?
President of Israel said this, meaning everyone including the civillians need to pay

• +1
You do realize this doesn’t matter? Nothing devastating will happen to Jews or Israel.

What are you hoping will happen? White European men to turn on Jews ?
Do only white men have the ability to wage war? Are only whites capable?

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

President of Israel said this, meaning everyone including the civillians need to pay
holy shit eyal golan said that?I always thought he was a super liberal jfl I won't listen to his music anymore.I only liked two songs of his anyway.

• +1
holy shit eyal golan said that?I always thought he was a super liberal jfl I won't listen to his music anymore.I only liked two songs of his anyway.

This part quotes famous Israeli singer Eyal Golan, who called in an interview to "wipe out Gaza and leave no one there."

Another famous Israeli singer cited is Kobi Peretz, who sings "let their village burn, let Gaza be erased" in one of the videos which has circulated widely on social networks.

Do only white men have the ability to wage war? Are only whites capable?
But Muslims/ Arabs don’t have the capabilities to wage war on Israel/ Jews if white men are protecting them.

But Muslims/ Arabs don’t have the capabilities to wage war on Israel/ Jews if white men are protecting them.
Keep telling yourself that. It's not only Arabs or muslims now, it's almost the whole Global South that is against them, including Russia and China.

disgusting,It seems almost all jews in israel and the USA have shown their true colors by supporting israel in this genocide.
Unfortunately, indeed, it seems so, but there are still good Jews left.

Dumbest theory ever

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Hebbe is a fat retarded loser, no point in even discussing stuff with him

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Unfortunately, indeed, it seems so, but there are still good Jews left.
chk out danny haiphong on youtube and his interviews with scott ritter.israel is losing this war hard on the battlefield and PR fronts.only stupid boomer conservatives support them.

• +1
Keep telling yourself that. It's not only Arabs or muslims now, it's almost the whole Global South that is against them, including Russia and China.
Putins Jewish and a good amount of the billionaires (Jews) that fund his endeavors wouldn’t support that. Utter delusions ngl

chk out danny haiphong on youtube and his interviews with scott ritter.israel is losing this war hard on the battlefield and PR fronts.only stupid boomer conservatives support them.
Will check him out thanks for the suggestion.👌
Putins Jewish and a good amount of the billionaires (Jews) that fund his endeavors wouldn’t support that. Utter delusions ngl
Putin is becoming anti west with each passing day and that means also anti Israel. The Zionist at the top don’t care about a Jewish homeland, they only care about themselves.

Israel will prevail 🥰

goyim rising.

Yeah it dosent prove it you need to prove action something that havent with the low death toll and the last isn't bad

Yeah it dosent prove it you need to prove action something that havent with the low death toll and the last isn't bad
The Israeli Parliament issues genocidal statements and continues to drop bombs in crowded areas on purpose, killing almost 30,000 civilians. If you have brains, use them for once: 1+1=2.

The Israeli Parliament issues genocidal statements and continues to drop bombs in crowded areas on purpose, killing almost 30,000 civilians. If you have brains, use them for once: 1+1=2.
Its not 30 k civilians it include hamas they clearly targeting hamas . Jusy compare it to rwanda with 500 k in same time frame use your brain dudr

Its not 30 k civilians it include hamas they clearly targeting hamas . Jusy compare it to rwanda with 500 k in same time frame use your brain dudr
Bro, when did the Rwandan genocide become the standard for measuring genocides? Imagine if I went to your house, mercilessly sprayed your entire house with a automatic weapon and killed your entire family, and then in court claimed I was only targeting your little brother. Do you think that would get me acquitted, even though your whole family was killed? Of course not. Now, imagine if before doing this, I announced on national TV that I wanted to eliminate your entire family. Would my words in the courtroom carry more or less weight as the truth? Of course, it would carry less weight because my intention to kill your entire family was clearly stated by me on national TV.

The Zionist regime and those people like you who try to give it a get out of jail free card have no remaining leg to stand on. The atrocities are piling up before the eyes of the world, and no sane person will ever again trust a word from this apartheid regime.

Bro, when did the Rwandan genocide become the standard for measuring genocides? Imagine if I went to your house, mercilessly sprayed your entire house with a automatic weapon and killed your entire family, and then in court claimed I was only targeting your little brother. Do you think that would get me acquitted, even though your whole family was killed? Of course not. Now, imagine if before doing this, I announced on national TV that I wanted to eliminate your entire family. Would my words in the courtroom carry more or less weight as the truth? Of course, it would carry less weight because my intention to kill your entire family was clearly stated by me on national TV.

The Zionist regime and those people like you who try to give it a get out of jail free card have no remaining leg to stand on. The atrocities are piling up before the eyes of the world, and no sane person will ever again trust a word from this apartheid regime.
Because its an amazing comparison Because its an actual genocide.

I argument is falls apart Because they are targeting hamas obviously civilians will die but of Israel wanted to externimate palestine then more people would be dead thats why use the rwanda exempel. And to be clear icj didn't rule that it was plausible a genocide

Israel isn't an apartheid state arabs can vote

Because its an amazing comparison Because its an actual genocide.
What similarities do they have, aside from both involving mass killings? The Rwandan genocide was between two ethnic groups retaliating for actions during Belgian colonial rule, after colonialism, one sought revenge on the other. In contrast, the Palestinian genocide is carried out by a murderous, bloodthirsty government supported by the U.S. war machine.
I argument is falls apart Because they are targeting hamas obviously civilians will die but of Israel wanted to externimate palestine then more people would be dead thats why use the rwanda exempel. And to be clear icj didn't rule that it was plausible a genocide
Where is the proof that they are targeting Hamas? Every time they kill people, they claim they're targeting Hamas. If that's true, why do they tell people to move south for safety and then bomb those exact places multiple times? Why do they bomb refugee camps at the Egyptian border, is Hamas there too? Just stop with the excuses without proof. The Israelis aren't genociding Palestinians quickly but slowly to hide it under the guise of collateral damage and to pressure them to leave Palestine, which doesn't absolve them of genocide. So instead of weak stories, would you answer the question I asked you earlier?

Imagine if I went to your house, mercilessly sprayed your entire house with a automatic weapon and killed your entire family, and then in court claimed I was only targeting your little brother. Do you think that would get me acquitted, even though your whole family was killed? Of course not. Now, imagine if before doing this, I announced on national TV that I wanted to eliminate your entire family. Would my words in the courtroom carry more or less weight as the truth? Of course, it would carry less weight because my intention to kill your entire family was clearly stated by me on national TV.

Israel isn't an apartheid state arabs can vote
Oh wow, the apartheid regime in Israel lets Arabs vote, so every other form of neglect they face is justified. What a humble and generous country. Fuck off!

What similarities do they have, aside from both involving mass killings? The Rwandan genocide was between two ethnic groups retaliating for actions during Belgian colonial rule, after colonialism, one sought revenge on the other. In contrast, the Palestinian genocide is carried out by a murderous, bloodthirsty government supported by the U.S. war machine.
Tjey are both mass killing a similar time frame . And those are the only relvant things that matter the other you bring up is completly irrelevant
Where is the proof that they are targeting Hamas? Every time they kill people, they claim they're targeting Hamas. If that's true, why do they tell people to move south for safety and then bomb those exact places multiple times? Why do they bomb refugee camps at the Egyptian border, is Hamas there too? Just stop with the excuses without proof. The Israelis aren't genociding Palestinians quickly but slowly to hide it under the guise of collateral damage and to pressure them to leave Palestine, which doesn't absolve them of genocide. So instead of weak stories, would you answer the question I asked you earlier?
The proof the targeting hamas the low death toll and the esrimates od civilians vs militant deathtoll.

Hamas is everywhere not just in one place hamas hide near civilians but make people leave to safety same with sending down leaflets

Egypt wouldnt allow palestinians in so your virw debunked

Its more likely just war

Imagine if I went to your house, mercilessly sprayed your entire house with a automatic weapon and killed your entire family, and then in court claimed I was only targeting your little brother. Do you think that would get me acquitted, even though your whole family was killed? Of course not. Now, imagine if before doing this, I announced on national TV that I wanted to eliminate your entire family. Would my words in the courtroom carry more or less weight as the truth? Of course, it would carry less weight because my intention to kill your entire family was clearly stated by me on national TV.
The first part is false and its not close to palestine but yeah I would agree it was clear intent to target the entire family.

Lets make a better exempel some people claimed a guy wanna kill everyone in specifc school the guy had enough weapons and bombs to kill everyone in the school but he goes in don't target every student but attack one student and kill him and by accident 2 people die because of collateral damage.

Would you say he wanna kill everyone in the school or one person?
Oh wow, the apartheid regime in Israel lets Arabs vote, so every other form of neglect they face is justified. What a humble and generous country. Fuck off!
This dosent prove apartheid . Its just anri free speech

Tjey are both mass killing a similar time frame . And those are the only relvant things that matter the other you bring up is completly irrelevant
That argument is utter nonsense, weak, and laughable. Honestly, not even worth a detailed response.
The proof the targeting hamas the low death toll and the esrimates od civilians vs militant deathtoll.
You say the low death toll of civilians is low compared to the military death toll, which is nonsense.

You debunked your entire argument there because if this is what disproves a genocide, if the number of civilians killed by the military is low, then the opposite defines that it is a genocide. Well, here are the statistics.

• A study by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in The Lancet covering the period 7–26 October estimated that 68.1% of casualties were children, women, or elders and therefore likely non-combatants.
  • An analysis published in December in Ha'aretz by Israeli sociologist Yagil Levy estimated that at least 61% of the casualties were in this category.
  • In December, Israel's military said it estimated two out of three (66%) of those killed to be civilians.

A London school says those killed by Israel are 68.1% children and women, not Hamas.

And even an Israeli sociologist says based on an analysis done by him, the figure of killed women and children by Israel who are not soldiers or hamas is 61%.

Even the fucking Israeli military said 66% percent of those killed are civillians.

So the matter, after all, is a genocide, as per your own definitions. Thank you.

Egypt wouldnt allow palestinians in so your virw debunked
You clearly misunderstood, I didn't say they are in Egypt. I stated they are at the border with Egypt.
The first part is false and its not close to palestine but yeah I would agree it was clear intent to target the entire family.
The first part and the entirety of the statement are nothing less than the truth, and just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not the truth.
Lets make a better exempel some people claimed a guy wanna kill everyone in specifc school the guy had enough weapons and bombs to kill everyone in the school but he goes in don't target every student but attack one student and kill him and by accident 2 people die because of collateral damage.
You mean the guy enters, targets one student, kills two others in the process, then leaves, only to return the next day to repeat the same sequence, continuing this pattern for 70 years until he has eliminated the last student, all under the guise of collateral damage?

Yes this is genocide.
This dosent prove apartheid . Its just anri free speech
So, a fascist regime? But targeting only one specific group, hence, an apartheid.

Last edited:
That argument is utter nonsense, weak, and laughable. Honestly, not even worth a detailed response..
no argument because you know I am right
You say the low death toll of civilians is low compared to the military death toll, which is nonsense.

You debunked your entire argument there because if this is what disproves a genocide, if the number of civilians killed by the military is low, then the opposite defines that it is a genocide. Well, here are the statistics.

• A study by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in The Lancet covering the period 7–26 October estimated that 68.1% of casualties were children, women, or elders and therefore likely non-combatants.
  • An analysis published in December in Ha'aretz by Israeli sociologist Yagil Levy estimated that at least 61% of the casualties were in this category.
  • In December, Israel's military said it estimated two out of three (66%) of those killed to be civilians.

A London school says those killed by Israel are 68.1% children and women, not Hamas.

And even an Israeli sociologist says based on an analysis done by him, the figure of killed women and children by Israel who are not soldiers or hamas is 61%.

Even the fucking Israeli military said 66% percent of those killed are civillians.

So the matter, after all, is a genocide, as per your own definitions. Thank you.

I made 2 point the deathtoll is low thats a factual statements second the milita to civilians is low compared to other conflicts the number isn't high its normal and gaza extremely dense and hamas hides near people.
You clearly misunderstood, I didn't say they are in Egypt. I stated they are at the border with Egypt.
Nope I didn't here is quote from you
and to pressure them to leave Palestine so I undestood. And so factual correct that they aren't trying to force them out
The first part and the entirety of the statement are nothing less than the truth, and just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not the truth..
Ni its not yoy said entire family the comparison would be entire palestinians population something that havent happen
You mean the guy enters, targets one student, kills two others in the process, then leaves, only to return the next day to repeat the same sequence, continuing this pattern for 70 years until he has eliminated the last student, all under the guise of collateral damage?
This is laughable and the most childish claim ever. The Palestinian population have grown for 70 years so childish belive i shouldnt even respond to such a pathetic joke of an answer.
So, a fascist regime? But targeting only one specific group, hence, an apartheid.
you have no basis tjey targeted only spefic group

disgusting,It seems almost all jews in israel and the USA have shown their true colors by supporting israel in this genocide.
Shut up bitcj as up. Your supporting genocide of inferior humans by developing yourself. Way of life fag.

Better to have hotter females so there’s more possibility of getting laid. Don’t be dumb

@emeraldglass

Reference my above comment. Don’t build entire parameters of morality life is simple be simple.