Why it doesn't matter if moneymaxxing = cope or not

Karstossos

Karstossos

Iron
Seriously guys, a lot of you seem to have the game completely twisted.

Let's assume you go from ugly to top 10% looks with all the effort in the world - if you are poor, isn't your life still fucked?
It would only be different if you could ascend top 0,01%, but that is almost certainly impossible for everyone here.
So, if you say "moneymaxing = cope", you are coping IMO.
It is bad to be a looser in your mom's basement without cash.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, PrisonMike and sandcelmuttcel
And stay in ur moms basement an ugly incel never even kissing a women......?

And stay in ur moms basement an ugly incel never even kissing a women......?
Hmm maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough.
I wanted to say looksmaxing alone is not sufficient. It is necessary, but not enough in itself.You should always do BOTH,
As hard as that is. Additionally, you need money for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and rydofx
true do both but more attractive ppl get greater breaks, IMO so increase looks = increase earning potential.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos

Let's assume you go from ugly to top 10% looks with all the effort in the world - if you are poor, isn't your life still fucked?
It would only be different if you could ascend top 0,01%, but that is almost certainly impossible for everyone here.
No one NEEDS to chose BETWEEN Looks or Money. EACH one is GOOD to have on it's own. Neither of these 2 factors , excludes the other. So imo it's a false choice that's presented, because they are unrelated mostly.

Moneymaxxing = good
Looksmaxxing = good.

Do you wanne be poor or rich?
Do you wanna be ugly or beautifull?

You don't differeniate between:
DATING and LIFE in GENERAL.

Looks helps alot with dating, and Life!
Money helps with Dating, and alot with Life!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, KDA Player, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
No one NEEDS to chose BETWEEN Looks or Money. EACH one is GOOD to have on it's own. Neither of these 2 factors , excludes the other. So imo it's a false choice that's presented, because they are unrelated mostly.

Moneymaxxing = good
Looksmaxxing = good.

Do you wanne be poor or rich?
Do you wanna be ugly or beautifull?

You don't differeniate between:
DATING and LIFE in GENERAL.

Looks helps alot with dating, and Life!
Money helps with Dating, and alot with Life!
Gospel in my ears, brother!
Yeah, you described it more clearly than I did.

Gospel in my ears, brother!
Yeah, you described it more clearly than I did.
I seen it ALL.
* an ugly + poor basement dwelling dude. Life + Dating sucks!
* an beautifull + poor dude. Could have some fun dating still BUT life also kinda sucked since little money to do things wants or to keep a desirable woman around
* an ugly + rich dude. That dude can BUY copes and most do so decent/good life + dating life is costly as hell for them.
* an attractive + rich dude. I know 1 guy like this. He married to some Satcy woman, and she appears to treat him good and sweet and seems loyal. They do seem to have clossest to thathappy white fence family life I have ever seen and observed from semi-close by.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Karstossos
I seen it ALL.
* an ugly + poor basement dwelling dude. Life + Dating sucks!
* an beautifull + poor dude. Could have some fun dating still BUT life also kinda sucked since little money to do things wants or to keep a desirable woman around
* an ugly + rich dude. That dude can BUY copes and most do so decent/good life + dating life is costly as hell for them.
* an attractive + rich dude. I know 1 guy like this. He married to some Satcy woman, and she appears to treat him good and sweet and seems loyal. They do seem to have clossest to thathappy white fence family life I have ever seen and observed from semi-close by.
Can you guess how many of the users here fall into each category :-D.
ugly + poor must be absolutely horrific. Then you can only hope to be also dumb enough to not understand the agony properly lol

• +1
Reactions: litaz
chad can't become inflated

next cope

Max out everything

LOOKS GAME STATUS

• +1
Reactions: litaz, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Karstossos
Max out everything

LOOKS GAME STATUS
100%. Unfortunately, a lot of mentalcel will disregard GAME totally. oh wow :-D
you sound like PUA copers

"game" is like training wheels, when you're good looking, you don't need it

also you forgot money which this thread was about

• +1
Reactions: litaz

How goodlooking are we talking about for this to happen?
And do you personally have great success in real life?
Because in my personal case, game helped tremendously and Im only a normie

How goodlooking are we talking about for this to happen?
And do you personally have great success in real life?
Because in my personal case, game helped tremendously and Im only a normie
you used PUA and it worked?

doubt it. all the evidence out there says otherwise

unless you're talking pre social media era.

you used PUA and it worked?

doubt it. all the evidence out there says otherwise

unless you're talking pre social media era.
Answer my questions and I will answer yours :-D.
Well, it does not really work to attract women. But it definately helps with having sex with them if you have already attracted them.
Because you can fuck it up at 100 points EVEN if the initial attraction is decent. Again, Im a normie. If your attraction is through the roof, you can afford to do a lot of bullshit.

Well, it does not really work to attract women. But it definately helps with having sex with them if you have already attracted them.
Because you can fuck it up at 100 points EVEN if the initial attraction is decent. Again, Im a normie. If your attraction is through the roof, you can afford to do a lot of bullshit.
yeah true true, normies can stll get laid when they play the numbers game and what not

and btw, you need to get to chadlite or chad range to get away with being a social retard

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Karstossos
yeah true true, normies can stll get laid when they play the numbers game and what not

and btw, you need to get to chadlite or chad range to get away with being a social retard
Exactly! But this is incredibly hard. I hope to ascend and maybe then I can provide new insights how much looks really bring to the table.
My current view is: for attracting the women, they are mandatory. But for transforming that into sex or an relationship, you cannot afford to be mental. Except if you really are chad. But I will never be in the top 1% or whatever you define as a true "chad".

Tell me more about game, of course you can't create attraction but how to avoid to kill attraction?

• +1
Exactly! But this is incredibly hard. I hope to ascend and maybe then I can provide new insights how much looks really bring to the table.
My current view is: for attracting the women, they are mandatory. But for transforming that into sex or an relationship, you cannot afford to be mental. Except if you really are chad. But I will never be in the top 1% or whatever you define as a true "chad".
bingo. chadlite weirdo will get laid but no relationship. normie might even get laid if he is low inhib enough. but both will be too odd for interpersonal relationship. chad gets everything for just existing

Tell me more about game, of course you can't create attraction but how to avoid to kill attraction?
Im NOT a PUA or a pro for that matter. But you have to understand what women want and what they want to hear.
Why do they love bad boys? When is it easier for them to be comfortable having sex with you? etc etc.
I messed up horribly with dates that took way too long and I wasn not agressive and demanding enough.
This does NOT mean you can just PUA your way to high attraction. Im always talking about the case that you HAVE a decent attraction and you try not to fuck it up-

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 6403
bingo. chadlite weirdo will get laid but no relationship. normie might even get laid if he is low inhib enough. but both will be too odd for interpersonal relationship. chad gets everything for just existing
If you say that, do you mean relationship with an IRL 7?
So a very attractive woman from a normal POV?
Because obviously an average guy can have an average girlfriend if he is average in every way (mentally, looks, job etc).

it only matters if u have everything else

If you say that, do you mean relationship with an IRL 7?
So a very attractive woman from a normal POV?
Because obviously an average guy can have an average girlfriend if he is average in every way (mentally, looks, job etc).
he can get that, but she actually won't be attracted to him. women are naturally hypergamous

he can get that, but she actually won't be attracted to him. women are naturally hypergamous
Right, but now I cant complete the thought process. Say Im in the top 10% some day in the future.
What happens if she meets a top 3%er? Leave me for him?
Because if it is always: the betterlooking guy will win, then eventually you will be left except you are GIGAmodel material.

forget corny PUA artists, I'm referring to inner game, never give a bitch free validation unless she's sucking your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 4612

Money in itself is not a cope. It's very useful and important. What is a cope is thinking money can ascend you (not counting Bogandoffmaxxing). Yeah if you are rich you can betabux for a higher class of woman which in reality is just her prostituting herself to you long time in exchange for big money.
Still if you can live with that fantasy you might even get a child or two out of it if you are lucky and it might be better than LDARing.

ALso everyone will know she is only with you for money,

• +1
forget corny PUA artists, I'm referring to inner game, never give a bitch free validation unless she's sucking your dick.
They dont teach this anywhere!!! At least for me it took years to finally get this. But Im happy I understand the validation game now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Money in itself is not a cope. It's very useful and important. What is a cope is thinking money can ascend you (not counting Bogandoffmaxxing). Yeah if you are rich you can betabux for a higher class of woman which in reality is just her prostituting herself to you long time in exchange for big money.
Still if you can live with that fantasy you might even get a child or two out of it if you are lucky and it might be better than LDARing.

ALso everyone will know she is only with you for money,
Right, IF you are so retarded and onedimensional like some guys in this forum and woman = everything, THEN money might be a cope. Since I had the great fortune of average success with women and not absolutely zero success like some guys here, I dont see women as the end all be all there is. Thus, money has very high utility for me.