why its impossible to be an incel. say you are really ugly, well THEN all females will appear more attractive to you than if u were good looking

_MVP_

_MVP_

C endgame IQ
so u have a way larger pool of females u can approach

say you are a 10/10 chad. then most females will appear ugly to you
say you are 2/10 subhuman. then most females will look like stacies to you

thats why its impossible to be an incel.

its NUMBERS GAME, yes u might get 10k rejections in a row, but u just gotta forget that, cope and approach more foids. with every approach you will be less affected by rejection.

not only that, i fully realized that even if ur a 2/10, foids would have sex with you, the same way i was one time horny enough to fuck 2/10 females.

@nigtard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: icetraebald, nigtard and Clavicular
I’m 0/10 life never began for me. Those 2/10s have at least some appeal I’m just some ugly shitskin

PM me your face
I’m not PM’ing my face to users here anymore last time I almost got doxxed and got told that there is nothing I can do to fix my face

Just because someone is ugly as sin doesn't mean he doesn't have good eyesight and a functioning brain to assess attractiveness. Technically anyone can get some punani. There are 70 year old decrepit ugly grannies who'd give it up to some young guy even if he was ugly. But let's not pretend that a 2/10 would be genuinely attracted to another 2/10. Otherwise, old billonaire grandpas would be dating grannies instead of much younger hot women.

Just because someone is ugly as sin doesn't mean he doesn't have good eyesight and a functioning brain to assess attractiveness. Technically anyone can get some punani. There are 70 year old decrepit ugly grannies who'd give it up to some young guy even if he was ugly. But let's not pretend that a 2/10 would be genuinely attracted to another 2/10. Otherwise, old billonaire grandpas would be dating grannies instead of much younger hot women.
no, i have seen it often: ugly people are looksmatched and they are attracted to each other. a 2/10 male is attracted to a 2/10 female and vice versa. they are attractive to each other. hotter humans cannot understand that, but my iq is fucking infinite so

of course hotter people always look hotter but uglier people are good enough for other ugly people

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag