Why it's over if you don't club

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Even after looksmaxxing your way into being somewhat GL, if you have no social circle to club with or you are simply too high inhib for the night life to begin with, it's still beyond fucking over for you
Even if you are Chad and can afford dating apps, you will still be outslayed and humiliated by the average NT non-short HTN clubber

Having a social circle is a strong requirement but barely enough to do the job
Hitting on foids in your immediate friend group is a recipe for disaster and confrontation
Realistically you need to either:
1. Meet friends of friends
2. Meet foids in a club with a good reason to be there

Consider that being in a club alone can look uncanny to some women meaning you need to be there with a friend group to not out yourself as an autistic abused dog
If you have no friend group to club with, you need to play the tourist card which means you cannot hit on clubs near where you live and need to GTFO entirely
Needless to say being goodlooking is the entry level requirement, forget this essay if you aren't

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, thereallegend, Deleted member 21931 and 6 others
eating a whole pizza, watching anime, and asking girl from tinder to come over is better than having to go to club surrounded by sweaty ethnic sausage fest and pay for shit alcohol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, SurgeryEnjoyer, thereallegend and 7 others
I lie to myself when I say it's over.
I'm still alive, it's not over there is still more pain to come

• +1
Reactions: ghostman and humanoidsub7
also enjoy going deaf from the same shitty music that they’ve been playing since 2012

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, The Thinker and humanoidsub7
Tales from the basement
A Chad on tinder will outslay a tall HTN clubbing 100:1

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23558, steroids and 1 other person
all these requirements for a used up pussy life as a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, WishIwasChico, thereallegend and 8 others
if you don't go clubbing maybe it's not because of your social skills, probably your face skills

Tales from the basement
lol you are certainly in a basement if you think that

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Even after looksmaxxing your way into being somewhat GL, if you have no social circle to club with or you are simply too high inhib for the night life to begin with, it's still beyond fucking over for you
Even if you are Chad and can afford dating apps, you will still be outslayed and humiliated by the average NT non-short HTN clubber

Hitting on foids in your immediate friend group is a recipe for disaster and confrontation

Consider that being in a club alone can look uncanny to some women meaning you need to be there with a friend group to not out yourself as an autistic abused dog
If you have no friend group to club with, you need to play the tourist card which means you cannot hit on clubs near where you live and need to GTFO entirely
Needless to say being goodlooking is the entry level requirement, forget this essay if you aren't
How bad is it to go to club with only one other dude?

Bro wtf this is fucking facts actually, nice thread op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Mastermind
sure you do pall when was the last time u went clubbing lmao
Since 2020 when I started uni I’ve probably been to the club 70-80 times, social circle maxxed

Tales from the basement
Every single attractive person using dating apps knows you are lying
That ratio can be barely matched by a Chad on IG

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, czwarty and NerdcelThundercok
I'm not implying Chad cannot get his dick sucked off Tinder, he is the most elegible for it
The matches/dates ratio is so fucked any HTN clubber countmogs him easily

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
If you look good you will get away with. Jbs will think "teehee he's so confident" and do ketamine with you and cuddle you like they did with @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Mastermind
I'm not implying Chad cannot get his dick sucked off Tinder, he is the most elegible for it
The matches/dates ratio is so fucked any HTN clubber countmogs him easily
Brutal I'm mirin the mog.
Fucking indians will say MUH CHAD WILL OUTSLAY ON TINDER. I know they have never been outside for 1 night

Literally being MTN and NT is enough to outslay Chad on tinder

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and Mastermind
Bro wtf this is fucking facts actually, nice thread op
Graycels will cope with muh Tinder 1% of men can afford and still have to deal with ghosting and dead convos on the daily
In reality if you are not NT enough to approach foids at a club on top of being goodlooking you are still going nowhere

"But I got this mid ass single mother of a black child come join me to watch Netflix at home it's so comfy" :soy:
Just fucking lol

If you look good you will get away with. Jbs will think "teehee he's so confident" and do ketamine with you and cuddle you like they did with @MoggerGaston
Yes, another point I wanted to make clear is that you must get used to alcohol and drugs when clubbing
Let me explain, if you have no interesting topic to break ice, you MUST invite her to drink or do some degenerate shit
The moment the conversation with a stranger becomes boring is the moment it ends

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and apocalypse
Over for me. nightclubs are highly social events and I'm too autistic to socialize like a normal person.

I love clubbing

i went clubbing, it was ass, i dont like the people there

muhh outslayed

How bad is it to go to club with only one other dude?
Definitely better than solo
You want foids to think you are not a friendless loser

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
The one thing I regret the most currently is that I no longer have anyone to go to club with, my friends are either away in another cities, have gfs/married or are resting in piece. I basically wasted this summer already, fucking brutal
I look better than ever but have less and less occasion to even use it

u need to feed those girls hard-drugs to make them in love with u

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and apocalypse
I Never get into the club, cuz it is not a common custom here + mostly filled with ugly goblinas with thick makeups