Why it's truly over for me, I will never breed

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Https   blogs imagesforbescom rosspomeroy files 2014 04 journalpone 0081237g002

My nose is unironically even longer than on the right, and my eyes are closer set. It makes me look fucking comical. It is truly over for me. My proportions are so off and there's NOTHING I can do about it.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: never_lucky, AscendingHero, WhatToDo and 10 others
Fucking brutal
Nose is severely underrated on this forum
I know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Enlil, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
perfect mix of high and low trust features, broski. be lucky you weren’t born in africa like a starving child ✊🏼

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hepatologyscribe, WhatToDo and 16 others
Fucking brutal
Nose is severely underrated on this forum
I know
Nose is almsst 50% of attractiveness. Almost all slayers have a good nose. It's in the center of your face

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, WhatToDo, Barbarossa_ and 6 others
View attachment 278980

My nose is unironically even longer than on the right, and my eyes are closer set. It makes me look fucking comical. It is truly over for me. My proportions are so off and there's NOTHING I can do about it.
But high perceived intelligence bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, MortusX, Shodredux and 2 others
Send me one pic again

i need to shorten my nose and get a lip lift to camouflage my shit midface

Nose is almsst 50% of attractiveness. Almost all slayers have a good nose. It's in the center of your face
why i'm alive ?

my nose - the tip- is my only visible failo, and this is due to fucking fucked whore of a rubber bands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU CUNT!
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. STOP INSULTING YOURSELF WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BRO SRS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimJones, MortusX and 6 others
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU CUNT!
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. STOP INSULTING YOURSELF WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BRO SRS
OFFTOPIC but rn I'm on the phone and I really like the way your avi has this post coming out of its mouth

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_181454.jpg
    IMG_20200223_181454.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 304
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Krezo, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Very over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Then you're ultra-high percieved intelligence. Lifefuel!

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
OFFTOPIC but rn I'm on the phone and I really like the way your avi has this post coming out of its mouth
Thanks bro I appreciate the compliment.
Have some reddit gold kind stranger!

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Ruby
Thanks bro I appreciate the compliment.
Have some reddit gold kind stranger!
Tell your wife's son to be confident and be himself and don't forget about no fap(Yikes)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crestind and Fear
I have the average nose and a fucked maxilla + close set eyes

surgery always has an answer

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Bechadish
I have the average nose and a fucked maxilla + close set eyes so probably I have same problem as you OP. Longish midface ratio I presume?

its not ogre yet OP keep believing
i hate orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
i hate orthodontist

yeah my orthodontist failed to tell me about how the bone in skull are linked with teeth and posturebut I guess that’s not their jobs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, MortusX, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yeah my orthodontist failed to tell me about how the bone in skull are linked with teeth and posturebut I guess that’s not their jobs
what's their fucking job then ?
Putting teeth together while it doesn't add that much to PSL ?

• +1
nah man pheno is way more important than nose and you have a great pheno

we often put too much emphasis in the things we’re self conscious about/our flaws

but anyways you have more hope than at least 90% of this forum and the sooner you internalize this the better

• +1
nah man pheno is way more important than nose and you have a great pheno

we often put too much emphasis in the things we’re self conscious about/our flaws

but anyways you have more hope than at least 90% of this forum and the sooner you internalize this the better
Having the same pheno as the majority of your country doesn’t really do anything for you tbh.

• +1
Hhhh then id look godlike after a rinho :love:

• +1
Blah blah blah I’m tired of you bitching man just do something holy fuck. You rotting and rage typing ain’t gone change shit, if you were truly blackPilled you’d take the good info on here and change your life. You’re depressed and lonely because you lack basic discipline and are way too lazy to change your life. But what do I know huh? Don’t take this to heart I want to see you ascend also but goofy posts like these isn’t benefiting any of us

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4430
Blah blah blah I’m tired of you bitching man just do something holy fuck. You rotting and rage typing ain’t gone change shit, if you were truly blackPilled you’d take the good info on here and change your life. You’re depressed and lonely because you lack basic discipline and are way too lazy to change your life. But what do I know huh? Don’t take this to heart I want to see you ascend also but goofy posts like these isn’t benefiting any of us
Damn like when you're flamed but it wasn't even intended to be for you

Damn like when you're flamed but it wasn't even intended to be for you
I know but it’s just annoying tbh; anyone that whines without self improving/softMaxxing is just rotting. Take baby steps and instead of wasting hours upon hours on this forum those hours can be spent making money to HardMaxx, whether it’s illegal or legal money it doesn’t matter. If you were truly blackPilled and High IQ you’d get it by any means necessary

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Oak, Kade and 1 other person
I know but it’s just annoying tbh; anyone that whines without self improving/softMaxxing is just rotting. Take baby steps and instead of wasting hours upon hours on this forum those hours can be spent making money to HardMaxx, whether it’s illegal or legal money it doesn’t matter. If you were truly blackPilled and High IQ you’d get it by any means necessary
I like ure attitude. Its the way to go. You say the truth without copes lol.

Gudru is a mental cel who whines despite actually looking good lol. My case is different cuz I'm in love and depressed.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4416 and GetThatBread
I literally started learning about stocks and I'm doing everything I can during my Computer science classes to moneymax. I'll always be a long nosed piggy tho

Gudru is a mental cel who whines despite actually looking good lol. My case is different cuz I'm in love and depressed.
I DOTY LOOK GOOD

get a facepuller bro, when your maxilla rotates CCW it will decrease your nose and philtrum length (decrease midface length) you can make it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetThatBread and Deleted member 685
get a facepuller bro, when your maxilla rotates CCW it will decrease your nose and philtrum length (decrease midface length) you can make it
Yes I'm getting 1 soon but idk if I should do it like this or anchored with my future mse. I'll do 16 hours a day facepulling and mastic gum chewing at school

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
Yes I'm getting 1 soon but idk if I should do it like this or anchored with my future mse. I'll do 16 hours a day facepulling and mastic gum chewing at school
I think there was a thread on mse pulling not being ideal due to the anchor point it attaches being too far back and not able to rotate the maxilla in the way you want due to the forces rotating the posterior section too much while the anterior part is the section you want to come up and forward for more compact midface and undereye support etc, I would start as soon as you can

you can’t really be for sure about how the maxilla will respond to mse without a million physics equations, but this is what I mean by applying forces to the wrong area, if it’s too far back (the MSE anchor point) it will actually CW rotate the maxilla which would increase midface length, opposed to something like copes oral appliance where the majority of the upwards pressure is applied to the frontal palate
A6EF7DAE D88C 4EC7 81BD 3952127A3CA4

while it may not rotate it downwards, mse will 100% provide less efficient upswing than something placed at the anterior part of the palate, then again its bone anchored so you will probably see faster results, but in the end of it there are 0 ways to confirm which one is better for upswing, which is what your after with midface decreasing

MSE= less efficient upswing position force, likely faster to get changes
Copes appliance = more efficient location of force for upswing, likely slower changes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685

I can’t speak for everyone but the majority of depression cases I’ve seen and witnessed is just lack of discipline. You have over 1500 hours on this site alone which tells about the person you are. I leave my account during the browser so it gives me an extra 300-400 hours. Now I didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way take it as tough love. I found a way to make money so I can get all the procedures I need. Only reason I’m on this site still is to see new info that can help not self loathing incel posts. With the right attitude anyone can ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I literally started learning about stocks and I'm doing everything I can during my Computer science classes to moneymax. I'll always be a long nosed piggy tho

I DOTY LOOK GOOD
But I d0Nt l00k G0oD you deserve it when people doxxes you. Mentalcel hit on even by fags.

• Hmm...
I can’t speak for everyone but the majority of depression cases I’ve seen and witnessed is just lack of discipline. You have over 1500 hours on this site alone which tells about the person you are. I leave my account during the browser so it gives me an extra 300-400 hours. Now I didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way take it as tough love. I found a way to make money so I can get all the procedures I need. Only reason I’m on this site still is to see new info that can help not self loathing incel posts. With the right attitude anyone can ascend.
How did you moneymax?
But I d0Nt l00k G0oD you deserve it when people doxxes you. Mentalcel hit on even by fags.
Man stop...

You relatively have more hours and i also use to do the same lmao but yeah you're right my discipline is non existent.

I'm doing my way to money max too. You'd be just as depressed if of u were left because your dick isn't +8 inches but OK.

I admit i have way too many things to fix other than physically. And no you weren't disrespectful at all bro. You hit the nail. I can tell you're smart.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
You relatively have more hours and i also use to do the same lmao but yeah you're right my discipline is non existent.

I'm doing my way to money max too. You'd be just as depressed if of u were left because your dick isn't +8 inches but OK.

I admit i have way too many things to fix other than physically. And no you weren't disrespectful at all bro. You hit the nail. I can tell you're smart.
Squirtoutmabooty

Mate if Im not incel u aren’t either m8

• +1
View attachment 278980

Literally implying be jew

I needed that thank you, with proper steps and motivation we can ascend.

• +1
I needed that thank you, with proper steps and motivation we can ascend.
I forgot to say something before lol you say you're not here to see self loathing incel post as in a way that is low key shaming them.

We cannot judge them, the only reason we aren't like that is because our circumstances are better than theirs.

I can only imagine what it could be like knowing you look bad, that not even surgery is likely to make u look attractive and you have all possible obstacles in front of you.

It could bring down anyone, indeed I'm brought down for less.

This is our place to say what we feel.
Mate if Im not incel u aren’t either m8
@Gudru claims incel? Lol

I forgot to say something before lol you say you're not here to see self loathing incel post as in a way that is low key shaming them.

We cannot judge them, the only reason we aren't like that is because our circumstances are better than theirs.

I can only imagine what it could be like knowing you look bad, that not even surgery is likely to make u look attractive and you have all possible obstacles in front of you.

It could bring down anyone, indeed I'm brought down for less.

This is our place to say what we feel.

@Gudru claims incel? Lol
I'm incel except of fat ugly chicks

• Hmm...
london-uk-28th-nov-2018-magnus-carlsen-wins-from-fabiano-caruana-in-the-world-chess-championship-credit-bart-lenoiralamy-live-news-R4YFB5.jpg

magnus carlsen, greatest chess player in the world and maybe of all time

but he is low intelligence according to the graph, right?

dont put yourself down