Why I've retracted my willingness to raise the son of a below average height foid I impregnate

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I had a fantasy of settling down with a foid between 4'11 and 5'2 because I found foids in that height to be the most validating to slay as it creates peak levels of dimorphism.

I also have a friend who's mother is giga short and his face turned out good so I associated shorter women with more feminine/estrogenic facial ratios and facial growth patterns meaning they could counter balance my tall face and give my potential son a more forward growth face than I have.

I was in a taking stage with a 4'11 foid who had ideal facial ratios for balancing out my tall face since hers was wide with wide palate.

I thought I would settle down with her an impregnate her and the son would still be fine by reaching a height of around 6'0 but from this point forward I will not risk subjecting my potential son to being shorter than 6'4.

I realized there is a good chance a potential son would inherit my aspieness and the only thing that counters the despair of constant failings with foids from being aspie is heightmogging 98% of the population.

In a way it doesn''t matter if I never find a foid to settle down with because I can just tell myself I am inherently superior to all of those non sentient foids who rejected me by virtue heightmogging most of them by a foot.

A life of constant rejection from foids while heightmogging 98% of males is still a life worth experiencing, whereas a life of constant rejection while heightmogging 80% of males? I am not so sure.

I will aim to reproduce with a foid who is 5'5 and I will give the potential son insane nutrition from birth, providing him with huge quantities of meat to consume rather than giving him the shit food I grew up on which I barely ate because I had no appetite for any food of which the taste wasn't satisfying.

My daily diet was usually a bowl of rice krispies, a penguin bar for lunch as well as a butter and bread sandwich which I often failed to eat and sometimes an apple.
I also would get a carrot sometimes and trade it with a guy in my class for his rice krispie square jfl.
The teacher of my class when I was 8 years old literally got every student on the scales to weigh us and I was the joint lightest in the class along with a giga manlet while I was average height.
The teacher also did lunch checks to ensure students were eating their lunch which I often wouldn't do.
When I got home I'd have some meat for dinner which was the highlight of the day along with potatoes and vegetables of which I would try to get away with not finishing.
For my final meal I'd usually have some sausage rolls or potato wedges or some other freezer food garbage.

Even if providing perfect nutrition to my potential son wouldn't cause him to grow any taller than a shitty diet, I strongly believe it would allow him to reach his blueprint levels of bone girth while shitty nutrition would leave him short of his blueprint levels of bone girth.

I've seen the light and realized that womanlets must be reserved for recreational use only
If I end up impregnating some womanlets just for the sake of spreading my seed I wont have involvement in the potential son's life but he may think he did well to end up being 6'0 while having a 5'0 mother

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and WatermelonLover
IMG 5659

All you need to do is impregnate a women with a bonestructure like this(cavills mother)

• +1
Reactions: infini and 6ft4
I had a fantasy of settling down with a foid between 4'11 and 5'2 because I found foids in that height to be the most validating to slay as it creates peak levels of dimorphism.

I also have a friend who's mother is giga short and his face turned out good so I associated shorter women with more feminine/estrogenic facial ratios and facial growth patterns meaning they could counter balance my tall face and give my potential son a more forward growth face than I have.

I was in a taking stage with a 4'11 foid who had ideal facial ratios for balancing out my tall face since hers was wide with wide palate.

I thought I would settle down with her an impregnate her and the son would still be fine by reaching a height of around 6'0 but from this point forward I will not risk subjecting my potential son to being shorter than 6'4.

I realized there is a good chance a potential son would inherit my aspieness and the only thing that counters the despair of constant failings with foids from being aspie is heightmogging 98% of the population.

In a way it doesn''t matter if I never find a foid to settle down with because I can just tell myself I am inherently superior to all of those non sentient foids who rejected me by virtue heightmogging most of them by a foot.

A life of constant rejection from foids while heightmogging 98% of males is still a life worth experiencing, whereas a life of constant rejection while heightmogging 80% of males? I am not so sure.

I will aim to reproduce with a foid who is 5'5 and I will give the potential son insane nutrition from birth, providing him with huge quantities of meat to consume rather than giving him the shit food I grew up on which I barely ate because I had no appetite for any food of which the taste wasn't satisfying.

My daily diet was usually a bowl of rice krispies, a penguin bar for lunch as well as a butter and bread sandwich which I often failed to eat and sometimes an apple.
I also would get a carrot sometimes and trade it with a guy in my class for his rice krispie square jfl.
The teacher of my class when I was 8 years old literally got every student on the scales to weigh us and I was the joint lightest in the class along with a giga manlet while I was average height.
The teacher also did lunch checks to ensure students were eating their lunch which I often wouldn't do.
When I got home I'd have some meat for dinner which was the highlight of the day along with potatoes and vegetables of which I would try to get away with not finishing.
For my final meal I'd usually have some sausage rolls or potato wedges or some other freezer food garbage.

Even if providing perfect nutrition to my potential son wouldn't cause him to grow any taller than a shitty diet, I strongly believe it would allow him to reach his blueprint levels of bone girth while shitty nutrition would leave him short of his blueprint levels of bone girth.

I've seen the light and realized that womanlets must be reserved for recreational use only
If I end up impregnating some womanlets just for the sake of spreading my seed I wont have involvement in the potential son's life but he may think he did well to end up being 6'0 while having a 5'0 mother
The foid should be 5ft 5 at least ,

Ideally 5ft 7-5ft 8, enoigh your taller then her and she still has a feminine height

Even if your tall their is a chance the son gets the genetic recombination pill vs a average mix and becomes Manlet .

Diet of course is important and can overcome this issue , but it a all about probability .

Also since your tall taller foids would more look for you .

View attachment 3034333
All you need to do is impregnate a women with a bonestructure like this(cavills mother)
I am indeed on the lookout for a foid with robust bone structure to impregnate

The foid should be 5ft 5 at least ,

Ideally 5ft 7-5ft 8, enoigh your taller then her and she still has a feminine height

Even if your tall their is a chance the son gets the genetic recombination pill vs a average mix and becomes Manlet .

Diet of course is important and can overcome this issue , but it a all about probability .

Also since your tall taller foids would more look for you .

I feel like 5'7 is the cutoff for feminine height while 5'8 just feels too tall despite it only being an inch difference
Funnily enough @DoctorLooksmax shares the same view despite him being 5'11 which leads me to think that it is the zone where female height objectively switches from feminine to masculine rather than such zone being relative to the males height.

If selecting a 5'5 foid I think the height of the rest of her family could determine whether she gives you a son taller or shorter than yourself but I'd lean towards her giving you a son of equal height in most cases since 5'5 is generally the average foid height.

I am indeed on the lookout for a foid with robust bone structure to impregnate

I feel like 5'7 is the cutoff for feminine height while 5'8 just feels too tall despite it only being an inch difference
Funnily enough @DoctorLooksmax shares the same view despite him being 5'11 which leads me to think that it is the zone where female height objectively switches from feminine to masculine rather than such zone being relative to the males height.

If selecting a 5'5 foid I think the height of the rest of her family could determine whether she gives you a son taller or shorter than yourself but I'd lean towards her giving you a son of equal height in most cases since 5'5 is generally the average foid height.
I would say your case since your mogger height at 193cm/6ft 4, the height selection of 5ft 5 would be more then plenty, but for a 178-183cm /5ft 10-6ft man they would need those extra inches as a safeguard in their foid

Incel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4