Why Jordan Barrett Looks Gay

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Large malar or upper cheek fat pad.

This is not the same as having prominent or forward grown zygos. Christian Bale has forward grown zygos but little upper cheek fat:
2CC37FE3 A9BE 43B4 96DF DABF79C3B3A8

4F2A8300 1AFB 4838 B9AF 92A49E722A67

This combined with the prominent zygos is why his face looks lean and chiseled.

Barrett, on the other hand, doesn’t have prominent zygos like Bale, but has a large upper cheek fat pad:
5CEE064E A867 4B53 A594 92F35C10D8B0

C7F56816 8E46 46A3 92B3 209EBBCAE00E

This is why his face looks feminine and bloated:

Upper cheek fat is one of the biggest dimorphic traits that separates a male appearance from female. Large upper cheek fat is a feminine and neotonous trait commonly found in attractive women:

E5236117 0DFD 4D24 9701 884A361A4621

Her’s isn’t even as large as Barrett’s:

54A1AB94 B5AC 4ED5 8F70 D452A2A69ECF

It’s not due to Barrett’s large maxilla either, which is a masculine trait. O’ Pry has a very forward grown maxillary base but very little upper cheek fat prominence:

21AE1E0A 6D73 4579 8A3A 523B4393B540
A6E7CFEA FF1F 4C5E 9E89 AA68AEA73695

This is why, even without prominent zygos, O’ Pry’s face looks more lean and masculine.

B038AA91 7825 4FAD 8476 1CAE84AEC6C6

Now I’m not saying Barrett looks completely effeminate. He looks more androgynous as he has lots of masculine traits (high cheekbones, long nasal bridge, prominent supraorbital rims, protrusive palate, etc.)

Howeever, he also has lots of overtly feminine traits (weak nasal bridge, short upturned nose, overall lack of facial length, etc.)

So, if you don’t have prominent zygos, technically having a positive orbital vector like Barrett is not good as it’s due to large upper cheek fat, not prominent zygos like Bale. When you have a negative orbital vector due to lack of zygos prominence, it’s better to have little upper cheek fat and have a negative vector than having a positive one because of lots of cheek fat. See O’ Pry for proof.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zerotohero, tinderhacker, Iblamejordan and 20 others
tks for this outstanding discovery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and thecel
Good thread. High-IQ. So are you saying it's better to be recessed as a male than to have a large upper malar/cheek fat? Also I'm confused on the part about Barret's orbital vectore @MisterMercedes

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
Good thread. High-IQ. So are you saying it's better to be recessed as a male than to have a large upper malar/cheek fat? Also I'm confused on the part about Barret's orbital vectore @MisterMercedes
Thank you.

I wouldn’t say it’s better to have less projected zygos. I’m saying it’s better for a male to have little upper cheek fat regardless of his zygos prominence.

Barrett doesn’t have prominent zygos but technically has a positive orbital vector as his upper cheek fat is past his iris. O’ Pry doesn’t have prominent zygos either and has a negative orbital vector because he has little upper cheek fat. Being in O’ Pry’s place is better than Barrett’s.

Bale, Basso, and Eriksen, however, all have prominent zygos and little upper cheek fat, and still have positive vectors because of their zygos prominence:

F427EBE2 F078 4F10 856B 562084E8690F

Easiest way to spot this difference is guy’s like Eriksen have midface regions that are lean yet have jutting zygos:

Guys like Barrett will just look chubby:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Bitch, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Do most asians have prominent zygos or large cheek pads?

Thank you.

I wouldn’t say it’s better to have less projected zygos. I’m saying it’s better for a male to have little upper cheek fat regardless of his zygos prominence.

Barrett doesn’t have prominent zygos but technically has a positive orbital vector as his upper cheek fat is past his iris. O’ Pry doesn’t have prominent zygos either and has a negative orbital vector because he has little upper cheek fat. Being in O’ Pry’s place is better than Barrett’s.

Bale, Basso, and Eriksen, however, all have prominent zygos and little upper cheek fat, and still have positive vectors because of their zygos prominence:

View attachment 1082870View attachment 1082873View attachment 1082876
Easiest way to spot this difference is guy’s like Eriksen have midface regions that are lean yet have jutting zygos:

View attachment 1082880View attachment 1082888

View attachment 1082884
An extreme example
Of Barrett would be this guy:

Severely recessed zygos but very large upper cheek fat. You can see the infraorbital rim lies far behind the iris, but the most prominent part of the cheek mass is far past the iris, technically making his orbital vector positive.

This is why implants or fillers to add volume to the cheek don’t make the eyes look deep set in spite of a positive vector. Large cheek fat giving positive vector is not good for males. Prominent zygos is.

That’s why I say, if you have average zygos prominence like O’ Pry, it’s better to have small upper cheek fat and have a negative vector rather than have a positive one due to large cheek fat.

Vs

5A6D78D7 3D9A 4EFF 885B 78825724A59C

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ezio6

This is not the same as having prominent or forward grown zygos. Christian Bale has forward grown zygos but little upper cheek fat:
View attachment 1082819
View attachment 1082820

View attachment 1082821
Barrett, on the other hand, doesn’t have prominent zygos like Bale, but has a large upper cheek fat pad:
View attachment 1082823
View attachment 1082824

View attachment 1082828View attachment 1082829
Upper cheek fat is one of the biggest dimorphic traits that separates a male appearance from female. Large upper cheek fat is a feminine and neotonous trait commonly found in attractive women:

View attachment 1082830

View attachment 1082831
It’s not due to Barrett’s large maxilla either, which is a masculine trait. O’ Pry has a very forward grown maxillary base but very little upper cheek fat prominence:

View attachment 1082832View attachment 1082833
This is why, even without prominent zygos, O’ Pry’s face looks more lean and masculine.

View attachment 1082834

Now I’m not saying Barrett looks completely effeminate. He looks more androgynous as he has lots of masculine traits (high cheekbones, long nasal bridge, prominent supraorbital rims, protrusive palate, etc.)

Howeever, he also has lots of overtly feminine traits (weak nasal bridge, short upturned nose, overall lack of facial length, etc.)

So, if you don’t have prominent zygos, technically having a positive orbital vector like Barrett is not good as it’s due to large upper cheek fat, not prominent zygos like Bale. When you have a negative orbital vector due to lack of zygos prominence, it’s better to have little upper cheek fat and have a negative vector than having a positive one because of lots of cheek fat. See O’ Pry for proof.
But isn’t bale downward grown and forwardgrown like bowie hence why he looks more masculine?

Do most asians have prominent zygos or large cheek pads?
Typically large cheek fat, although I’ve also heard prominent zygos is a trait more commonly found in Asians.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Phillybeard1996
Typically large cheek fat, although I’ve also heard prominent zygos is a trait more commonly found in Asians.
I got pretty large zygos its noticeable wider than my jaw even when I'm higher bodyfat

But isn’t bale downward grown and forwardgrown like bowie hence why he looks more masculine?
Not sure what you mean, but Bale’s occlusal plane is normal/average.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Screenshot 20210410 013245 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

View attachment 1082819
View attachment 1082820

View attachment 1082821
View attachment 1082823
View attachment 1082824

View attachment 1082830

View attachment 1082831

View attachment 1082834

The lack of facial length is killing him
And pheno

Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
good thread

• +1
Fuark I can’t tell if I have this or I’m just recessed/fat faced. Good thread tho

Thank you.

View attachment 1082870View attachment 1082873View attachment 1082876

View attachment 1082880View attachment 1082888

View attachment 1082884
So little upper cheek fat for men is ideal & bones>>>fat

View attachment 1082819
View attachment 1082820

View attachment 1082821
View attachment 1082823
View attachment 1082824

View attachment 1082830

View attachment 1082831

View attachment 1082834

How can I pubertycel like me get better zygos? Thoughts on MSE?? @MisterMercedes

Nah you idiot the reason why barrett looks bloated is that he has wide face. If you have a wide face, even a little body fat gain is fatal.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15305
He has no wisdom teeth = suboptimal facial development.

Never understood the fascination with this tranny looking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MarstonAlloy
Nah you idiot the reason why barrett looks bloated is that he has wide face. If you have a wide face, even a little body fat gain is fatal.
His upper cheek fat is objectively prominent, but the idea that having a wide skull means you are going to have a more bloated face is absurd:

Feel free to find sources connecting skull width with facial adiposity.

• +1
Very short midface and lower third

Very short midface and lower third
That contributes as well, but his lack of facial height would be redeemable if other traits were better.

DiCaprio has just as short of a face, but I don’t think he looks as gay as Barrett. He has little upper cheek fat, more projected nasal bridge, longer nostrils, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
barrett would be gigastacy. wasted potential

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and AsGoodAsItGets

View attachment 1082819
View attachment 1082820

View attachment 1082821
View attachment 1082823
View attachment 1082824

View attachment 1082830

View attachment 1082831

View attachment 1082834

Very cool observation. Barrett looks kinda gaay becaus he has the filler look which is exactly what fat does. Got what you’re saying. He’s gonna look insane into his later 20s and 30 because buccal fat and malar pads are gonna go away and will make him very masc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Slob and thecel
Barrett doesn't look gay. Stop coping.

View attachment 1082819
View attachment 1082820

View attachment 1082821
View attachment 1082823
View attachment 1082824

View attachment 1082830

View attachment 1082831

View attachment 1082834

So does Barret have negative vector without the fat

top-model-jordan-barrett-arriving-at-giorgio-armani-show-during-the-milan-menswear-fall.jpg
top-model-jordan-barrett-arriving-at-giorgio-armani-show-during-the-milan-menswear-fall.jpg

Interesting thread, but It's all about forward growth not prominent zygos

shit thread he just looks uncanny because his face is too wide and has very prominent cheekbones