Why $JUP can be the next $UNI

RICHCELDOM

RICHCELDOM

Time is ticking.....
Uniswap and JUP Token Analysis

Uniswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Ethereum blockchain. Since Ethereum (ETH) reached the number two spot in cryptocurrency rankings, Uniswap has consistently maintained one of the highest volumes and fee revenues among all decentralized exchanges. High volume and substantial fee revenue indicate strong demand and usage. As a result, the value of the $UNI token has appreciated significantly, creating wealth for those who bought in early before its dramatic rise.

A similar story may unfold for the JUP token. Jupiter Exchange has been consistently surpassing Uniswap in revenue figures and trading volume, highlighting strong demand and a highly liquid environment on the Solana blockchain. This is particularly impressive considering that Ethereum’s market cap is about six times larger than Solana’s, meaning it takes significantly more capital to achieve the same volume on both DEXs.

This trend is especially relevant as Solana continues to demonstrate its strength against Ethereum on the SOL/ETH and SOL/BTC charts, suggesting a potentially bullish future for Solana.

Timing Considerations:

However, this shift is unlikely to happen immediately. Bitcoin (BTC) dominance is currently too high, and BTC is not yet at a new all-time high. An altcoin season needs to occur first, during which many tokens will rise. When this happens, I expect JUP to outperform many tokens in the top 200 cryptocurrencies.

Expected gains from todays prices: 20x

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
stay tuned for RNDR analysis just need to have a fap first

• +1
Buy zkml ez 25x 20 mil MC ai coin

You think it's a good idea to swap some of my solana for jup or maybe raydium. There's also something called jito but idk what it is tbh I gotta research

• +1
You think it's a good idea to swap some of my solana for jup or maybe raydium. There's also something called jito but idk what it is tbh I gotta research
yeah but dont over expose . ray is similar to jup token.

• +1
good thread, do you see a bright future in solana?
I myself have my doubts tho, I've seen many speculations about the team

good thread, do you see a bright future in solana?
I myself have my doubts tho, I've seen many speculations about the team
yeah its a gambling chain. gambling unironically is the only real utility for crypto lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back