Why "just be yourself bro" is actually good advice

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I used to think that this was typical soy bluepilled gaslight, but I've been thinking, this advice is actually much better than we all thought. Since you can't change your personality (changing your looks is MUCH MUCH easier), you have no choice but to just be yourself since that's all you can do

I know on surface level "just be yourself" seems like shitty bp garbage but when you think a little it makes perfect sense

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger, nathan, sickdawgie and 1 other person
I used to think that this was typical soy bluepilled gaslight, but I've been thinking, this advice is actually much better than we all thought. Since you can't change your personality (changing your looks is MUCH MUCH easier), you have no choice but to just be yourself since that's all you can do

I know on surface level "just be yourself" seems like shitty bp garbage but when you think a little it makes perfect sense
This is generally very good advice, especially since there are not actually many people who are not neurotypical. Even then in the short term it's not a big problem

• +1
Reactions: nathan and sickdawgie