Why latinas are the golden standard for dating overseas

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
I just watched a vid by a Canadian expat in Brazil on TikTok that he said Brazilian women and latinas welcome cold approach as long as you're respectful.

Women from white countries would call the cops on you he said

My landlord is from Latin America and he confirmed it for me as did my buddy Lucas who was expatting in Latin America for some years and said cold approach is considered a manly thing to do

So if you see a beautiful girl you can just cold approach and it will be welcomed in places like Brazil,Peru but likely not mexico

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Keep dreaming , nigger

How can i be incel when i fucked your parents cuck
yawn...so edgy lmao

I will be going to brazil to find a qt india wife while you stay in the west and stay incel...if you ever approach the rare beauty here you'll have the cops callen on you or humiliated.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yawn...so edgy lmao

I will be going to brazil to find a qt india wife while you stay in the west and stay incel...if you ever approach the rare beauty here you'll have the cops callen on you or humiliated.
I don’t live in the west faggotcuck. And cold approach is fine everywhere if you look good you dumb white nigger, women just don’t want you

I don’t live in the west faggotcuck. And cold approach is fine everywhere if you look good you dumb white nigger, women just don’t want you
I'm a gigaprettyboy with insane bone structure(especially zygos and hollow cheeks).

I find white women plain looking in their features,even when pretty,I prefer something more exotic.

I prefer no baggage.I prefer a woman to need me.I prefer women I can be myself around.

I go for latinas and brazilheiras.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I'm a gigaprettyboy with insane bone structure(especially zygos and hollow cheeks).

I find white women plain looking in their features,even when pretty,I prefer something more exotic.

I prefer no baggage.I prefer a woman to need me.I prefer women I can be myself around.

I go for latinas and brazilheiras.
Pics or larping niggerfag

big booty latina theory

@Bojack @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler