Why lightskins mog everyone else

PwettyBwoy

PwettyBwoy

Iron
Now, all lightskins are not mixed-race but most especially in America are half or predominantly African with some euro dna.

White Halos:
-White privilege
-Lighter eyes
-Height
-Actual nose bridges

Darkskin Halos:
-Big presence in media/culture
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips
-High collagen/age better

Lightskin Halos:
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips
-Lighter eyes (Sometimes)
-Height
-Actual nose bridges
-Ambiguity privilege (Sometimes)

The beige and golden skin-tones of light skins is what white people have to roast themselves in direct sunlight to achieve or visit tanning booths for. Darker races like indians bleach themselves for the same skin tone as well. Making it obviously the most valuable skintones at least in the west.

Too light to be threatening
Too dark to ever be pasty

Studies have shown mixed-race faces are seen as more attractive on average but we all know they were talking about mulattos and lightskins, not hapas or something like that.

They also have "Future" privilege. With whites rapidly going extinct and america becoming predominantly asian and hispanic in the near future, mulattos will stick out even more within the next 30-40 years.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ttlurker, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and 7 others
just be gl

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, counterintuitive and 3 others
@murdah it begun for ya, negro.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
we are the speckled birds of the earth

• +1
Reactions: murdah, alurmo and PwettyBwoy
They can pass for MENA.

• JFL
muh lightskins until chad pulls up lmaooooooo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, JoshuaG, murdah and 2 others
The guy in the third picture went to my school, he truly was a genetic miracle. He’s had life on easy mode and will continue to do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and scrunchables
I’m lightskin yet here I am on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension and murdah
Fr I know mtns but since they r lightskins they pull

• +1
Reactions: PwettyBwoy
What do you define as a mutt and how is that different from lightskin?
Mutt= one black parent and a white( or at least non black one)
Light skin = ( often mutt tbf) black person with non darkskin

Mutt= one black parent and a white( or at least non black one)
Light skin = ( often mutt tbf) black person with non darkskin
Oh, im lightskin and so are my parents. But we have some white ancestry that i don't acknowledge

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Oh, im lightskin and so are my parents. But we have some white ancestry that i don't acknowledge
You niggas have life in easy mode my ltn ( almost subhuman) bro can l’arpentage as a mutt and gets more pussy than me , jfl

• +1
Reactions: PwettyBwoy
You niggas have life in easy mode my ltn ( almost subhuman) bro can l’arpentage as a mutt and gets more pussy than me , jfl
Be proud of your blackness and bbcmaxxx. A lot of these white bitches and latinas are crazy for darkskins too. And you already know most black women prefer darkskins

Now, all lightskins are not mixed-race but most especially in America are half or predominantly African with some euro dna.

White Halos:
-White privilege
-Lighter eyes
-Height
-Actual nose bridges

Darkskin Halos:
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips

Lightskin Halos:
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips
-Height
-Actual nose bridges

The beige and golden skin-tones of light skins is what white people have to roast themselves in direct sunlight to achieve or visit tanning booths for. Darker races like indians bleach themselves for the same skin tone as well. Making it obviously the most valuable skintones at least in the west.

View attachment 3092958View attachment 3092961View attachment 3092965

Studies have shown mixed-race faces are seen as more attractive on average but we all know they were talking about mulattos and lightskins, not hapas or something like that.

They also have "Future" privilege. With whites rapidly going extinct and america becoming predominantly asian and hispanic in the near future, mulattos will stick out even more within the next 30-40 years.
you cannot base a demographic based off of a micro subset, what you're saying is retarded

i hate lightskins so much. especially good looking ones. they are not attractive at all in my opinion. yet they are so full of themselves.

• JFL
you cannot base a demographic based off of a micro subset, what you're saying is retarded
If you think im saying all lightskins are represented by those guys in my op then you're the retard

Like most chads..
they have this attitude when they are not pretty to me. it hurts my eyes to see an unattractive person behave like a celebrity.

• +1
they have this attitude when they are not pretty to me. it hurts my eyes to see an unattractive person behave like a celebrity.
The ghetto ones are like that but thats ghetto people in general

• +1
Light skins/ mulattos are either a genetic gift or a complete genetic fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, shizuku11111, murdah and 2 others
The ghetto ones are like that but thats ghetto people in general
every single one of the lightskin twinks ive seen no matter which part of the world they're from they had this disgusting gay I'm attractive vibe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PwettyBwoy

White Halos:
-White privilege
-Lighter eyes
-Height
-Actual nose bridges

Darkskin Halos:
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips

Lightskin Halos:
-BBC
-Athletic builds
-Actual lips
-Height
-Actual nose bridges

View attachment 3092958View attachment 3092961View attachment 3092965

cba to read abt niggers dnr

i hate lightskins so much. especially good looking ones. they are not attractive at all in my opinion. yet they are so full of themselves.
Wouldn’t be narcy knowing you’re only second to whites in the dating hierarchy?

I’d honestly take a mulatta Stacy over a white one mulattas usually have nice bodies too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back