why lookism got hacked

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
daily reminder that lookism got hacked because inceltears were buttmad that slayercels and chadcels on lookism were dropping blackpilled hydrogen bombs on a daily basis and its shock wave was reaching the furthest bluepilled safe spaces on the internet and helping people make sense of reality

one must wonder why are they so scared of ideas and words on the internet that they would pay money out of pocket to hire hackers to silence people and crash places of discussion? does chad jock care about some incel nerds? or people who have lives and look good really give a damn about foras?

they were "threatened" by the growing incel epidemic aka their delusions were being shattered from all angles simultaneously and they couldn't cope with the fact that their sub 3 obese low t asses would not survive 2020 and beyond.

these are the people that if they were not allowed the comfort of their delusions would go er on the entire world in an instant. nature keeps them in check by giving them low iqs and schizophrenic levels of self belief so they would never question reality and become a danger to society. they are the actual bad people who need to be locked away forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172, You and Ritalincel
slayers.net

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Ritalincel
Is there any evidence that IncelTears put out the hit? Apparently someone was mentioning this on Discord. But then retracted the statement

I don't think IncelTears would want to wage war with PSL. If you get into a doxxing war with NEETs, you're gonna lose. NEETs don't have jobs to be fired from and they don't want to work. If you post their address, their parents are going to be victimizes. And then you can counter-doxx the leftists and inform their employer that they are harrassing innocent senior citizens. And with leftists you could probably find something in their post history where they might have said something bad about their employer. Or they might slip up and say one unPC thing that can be used against them.

Is there any evidence that IncelTears put out the hit? Apparently someone was mentioning this on Discord. But then retracted the statement

I don't think IncelTears would want to wage war with PSL. If you get into a doxxing war with NEETs, you're gonna lose. NEETs don't have jobs to be fired from and they don't want to work. If you post their address, their parents are going to be victimizes. And then you can counter-doxx the leftists and inform their employer that they are harrassing innocent senior citizens. And with leftists you could probably find something in their post history where they might have said something bad about their employer. Or they might slip up and say one unPC thing that can be used against them.
low iq to fight someone that has nothing to lose

incel tears wasnt involved.
its just that lookism had bad security so some members took advantage of that
nothing anti incel fueled
(this is what dimez told me)

incel tears wasnt involved.
its just that lookism had bad security so some members took advantage of that
nothing anti incel fueled
(this is what dimez told me)
Yeah I've noticed for awhile now (I'm not sure if it's always been like this?) that lookism's https would drop out CONSTANTLY.
So it's very easy to man in middle attack someone on that forum.

I have been man in middle attacked before (not on PSL though). Long story. So I have personal experience with this shit. I'm very careful with OPSEC now. This is why I tried registering on looksmax with a Proxy and they rejected my registration. I had to re-register with my real IP. And then I went back to using the proxy.

Lookism didn't get hacked. It was an inside job.