Why looksmaxing is everything

BadaBing

BadaBing

Zephir
Every single thing people do in life is to improve there status and get a better mate.

People want a good job with lots of money because it raises status

People go to the gym and workout because it improves looks

People buy nice clothes and jewelry because it improves status

People brush teeth and get haircuts because it improves looks

Normal people do these things subconsciously without even thinking about it but literally everything you do in life is to either improve looks or status in order to breed with the genetics you can get.

Looksmaxing should be your NUMBER 1 priority, We have the knowledge to actually ascend more than normal people ever could. Get your surgeries, Max out your credit cards, go into debt. Because at the end of the day all that matters is looks and status

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Lev Peshkov, Htobrother and 5 others
except if you decide to monkmaxx and go live your days out in a monastery

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and janoycresva
ayup. Looksmaxx is no different from the "studycel and work bro" advice your mom gave you, except this actually works a lot better at increasing your SMV

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6113 and BadaBing
ayup. Looksmaxx is no different from the "studycel and work bro" advice your mom gave you, except this actually works a lot better at increasing your SMV
I hate my parents for telling me to spend most of my time doing well in school and studying. They were trying to raise a betabuxxx.

Now I dropped out, left my house, started to workout at McDonlads, smoking crack, and looksmaxxxing.

HAHAHAH who's the loser now mom and dad!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4577, JFLbuddyboyo and 5 others
I hate my parents for telling me to spend most of my time doing well in school and studying. They were trying to raise a betabuxxx.

Now I dropped out, left my house, started to workout at McDonlads, smoking crack, and looksmaxxxing.

HAHAHAH who's the loser now mom and dad!
Mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel and lonelystoner
Ngl, my teeth are clear white and i recently got a proper haircut two days ago... and man, it feels and looks good.

The haircut looksmax shouldn't be underestimated, ded srs (as long as you're a model who looks good with anything).

Good thread, you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and BadaBing
Ngl, my teeth are clear white and i recently got a proper haircut two days ago
:feelsping:
Every single thing people do in life is to improve there status and get a better mate.

People want a good job with lots of money because it raises status

People go to the gym and workout because it improves looks

People buy nice clothes and jewelry because it improves status

Normal people do these things subconsciously without even thinking about it but literally everything you do in life is to either improve looks or status in order to breed with the genetics you can get.

Looksmaxing should be your NUMBER 1 priority, We have the knowledge to actually ascend more than normal people ever could. Get your surgeries, Max out your credit cards, go into debt. Because at the end of the day all that matters is looks and status

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing