Why looksmaxxing can fuck up your face

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
IF you dont do it right. Look at this guys before and after

you have to make sure that you know what your doing when you get plastic surgery so you dont end up fucking your face ratios like this guy.

he went from a chadlite to a gay alien after getting too much surgeries that HE DIDNT NEED

ad-composite-human-ken1.jpg

AND IM NOT TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM LOOKSMAXXING ALL IM SAYING IS YOU MAKE SURE YOU GET A BLACKPILLED DOCTOR WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING SO HE DOESENT FUCK UP YOUR RATIOS AND DONT GET ANY SURGERIES THAT YOU DONT NEED

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Mongrelcel and Moggie
"As of January 2018, Alves has spent just over £500,000 undergoing 103 cosmetic procedures, including injections, 51 of which were plastic surgeries.[12][3] Alves has undergone liposuction, had gel filler injected into shoulders, biceps, and triceps, applies minoxidil topically, has had hair implants and a number of facelifts, wears tinted contact lenses, and has had twelve rhinoplasties.[4] Her first plastic surgery was at the age of 17 to remove gynecomastia.[4] Her first nose job was when she was 19, As of March 2020, she has spent an estimated £650,000 on 60 operations to emulate a Barbie doll."

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Prettyboy
Well I know that from a lot of chewing my temporalis has also gotten bigger which is not good. So either I stop chewing and let it all atrophy and be a narrow jaw cuck or I keep chewing and get botox in my temproalis.

this is what happens when you are not blackpilled and get surgeries

just pick the most retarded example theory

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and sub5inchcel