why looksmaxxing going mainstream doesn't matter

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
The vast majority still don't and won't know about looksmaxxing and even when, it's still a niche to engage with it. Most guys are hitting the gym right now because it's a mainstream thing to do. It still takes effort to hit the gym everyday for several years. Believe me, in 3-5 years most of the guys that are crazy gymcels won't hit it anymore just because they are lazy fucks deep inside their hearts and are just doing/going whatever is hyped up right now.

The same things applies to looksmax. Just wait for the new "fortnite" game that comes out and all these lazy gen alpha cucks are destroying their lifes again playing a videogame 24/7 and don't give a f about anything related to looksmaxxing.

It's just hyped right now, but any hype will slow down over time.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono, DeadTrees and Nazi Germany
There will never be a popular new game again

whats your definition of looksmaxxing

Its not inconceivable that more and more softmaxxes leak into the public conscience

"Looksmaxxing" as in engaging with a variety of softmaxxes, has been gaining traction for years

I severely doubt hardcore looksmaxxing will ever gain any traction

Bonesmashing etc. is a massive retard filter for example, mewing is also folk mythology

Hardmaxxing, drugmaxxing wont gain traction without either technology or greater change in social views(not just spread awareness, you can see this in south korea)

Blackpill is far outside the overton's window

thankfully people are starting to see blackpill and lookism as cringe

normies will remain blind

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
whats your definition of looksmaxxing

Its not inconceivable that more and more softmaxxes leak into the public conscience

"Looksmaxxing" as in engaging with a variety of softmaxxes, has been gaining traction for years

I severely doubt hardcore looksmaxxing will ever gain any traction

Bonesmashing etc. is a massive retard filter for example, mewing is also folk mythology

Hardmaxxing, drugmaxxing wont gain traction without either technology or greater change in social views(not just spread awareness, you can see this in south korea)

Blackpill is far outside the overton's window
I mean blackpill based looksmaxxing of course. It's getting more attention nowadays during tik tok and co. So people on here are often angry about it going mainstream and all these greycels that are coming from tik tok.

I agree with the main notion of this thread.

First, most men can't even be bothered to put on sunscreen, let alone take finasteride.

Here on blackpilled forums we have so much confirmation bias which makes us think everyone is secretly looksmaxxing.

The reality is that even if 10% of men knew all looksmaxxing secrets, less than 1% of those would actually put any of it to good use and follow through.

The vast majority still don't and won't know about looksmaxxing and even when, it's still a niche to engage with it. Most guys are hitting the gym right now because it's a mainstream thing to do. It still takes effort to hit the gym everyday for several years. Believe me, in 3-5 years most of the guys that are crazy gymcels won't hit it anymore just because they are lazy fucks deep inside their hearts and are just doing/going whatever is hyped up right now.

The same things applies to looksmax. Just wait for the new "fortnite" game that comes out and all these lazy gen alpha cucks are destroying their lifes again playing a videogame 24/7 and don't give a f about anything related to looksmaxxing.

It's just hyped right now, but any hype will slow down over time.
A true blackpiller would say that looksmaxxing doesn't even matter. Therefore, the question about whether the concept of looksmaxxing making it to the mainstream would affect competition doesn't really matter. Because everyone's SMV is mostly capped by their genetic limits.