Why LooksMaxxing is a must now

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Just got blackPilled so hard my anus hurts. #NoLube. Anyway; of course when you’re human looking you get preferential treatment by ugly subhumans. Some dirty short anime weeb gamer refuses to share answers in a group chat that was made to help each other with online quizzes yet licked the 6’6” chads dick and gave him all the answers for free upon request. If the BlackPill only applied to women I honestly wouldn’t care all that much but it applies in everything in life. Death to Weebs and Gooks. Especially weebs because anime is a bluePill cope for ugly losers. Imagine watching Chinese cartoons JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5634, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
bully him hard

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
bully him hard
Life already did that; he knows deep down he’s never making it in life and the only pleasure he’s experiencing is the $300 body pillow he got before Gook-19

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Keep barking for me subhuman Im not giving you the answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i need a bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
There's no point in looksmaxxing when you can't go outside for the foreseeable future.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5634 and androgenic
Why? Because
1. Online dating
2. Instagram

Both significantly increase womens perceptions and standards.

There's no point in looksmaxxing when you can't go outside for the foreseeable future.
Actually if your looksmaxxing involves things like losing weight or other softmaxxes, it could be one nice way to experience a "sudden" change in how the world treats you as you suddenly go outside with a finished looksmax and don't receive gradual feedback as your looksmax is still going on. Could be interesting, kinda like going to a high level area in a game, get your ass handed to you, going to a low level area and grinding there until you are way overlevelled and suddenly going back to the former "high level" area, instead of going as soon as you reach the minimum area viable level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Dios and Deleted member 534
this is true, I was larping on lipstick alley as 6'6 and got flooded with messages

Based and weebpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back