Why Looksmaxxing Will Not Work For Me

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I just figured out the reason why looksmaxxing including weight loss, acne and acne scar elimination, and grooming my facial hair and hair will not ascend me. The problem is that my facial features and hair texture do not fit together. The result is looking low class, repulsive and weird. Having undergone surgery for my eyes was actually a bad decision in retrospect despite my eyes looking much better because it looks significantly different from eyebrows, nose and lips.

Facial harmony is a very delicate thing and sometimes having flaws is a good thing, if it fits in with other flaws and provides a certain impression of your personality and sexual market value. As an example someone with cuckish features can easily be in an LTR with a foid because they are seen as reliable and loyal. Someone with feminine features will be seen as younger and more innocent. Skin that fits in with your features brings out your features more. Even flaws like a recessed chin or jaw can fit in with certain weaker features, in my case having a more recessed jaw, chin or orbitals would actually be better.

This is why surgery can't substantially improve facial aesthetics, unless an analysis is done of the impression all your facial features provide and then they are tweaked subtly to provide a different impression, the bone structure and skin should also be tweaked so they compliment the features rather than fail to fit them. The technology simply isn't there, it's not even understood what the different types of impressions facial features gives, let alone how to tweak it subtly to give a better impression.

The sad part is my face meets much of the criteria to be decent looking if these ratios, bones or skin texture were to be found on other people. The problem is that it doesn't fit in with what I have and this cannot be altered without looking uncanny valley as is inevitable when too much surgery is performed on a person.

Stupid people are actually better at rating my face, because they don't analyze the features, they simply feel that it looks off upon encountering me and will rightfully say I am ugly. This is how all foids look at male faces, they don't analyze the features they simply look at it and feel disgusted by it and avoid, mock or disrespect me due to it. It's also fascinating that despite many of my features being uglier pre-puberty, I was actually normie tier and decent looking, simply because they all fit together. However pubertal development wrecked my facial harmony and my life

My only hope is that future technology can improve my features and alter my phenotype and facial harmony to something acceptable. It's likely a long shot and might not happen in my life-time but I believe it will.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
No one cares lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
I'm not reading that entire fucking essay, but there are ways to lighten/darken skin as well as ways to change your hair texture (perms or keratin treatment) so GTFO.

I'm not reading that entire fucking essay, but there are ways to lighten/darken skin as well as ways to change your hair texture (perms or keratin treatment) so GTFO.
Not in a way that will permanently upgrade your entire phenotype. Surgeons don't even have the ability to determine how your facial features are regarded, let alone alter it in a way that it will be regarded more positively.

Not in a way that will permanently upgrade your entire phenotype.
yes, you would need to maintain your skin lightening routine forever as well as perm or straighten your hair regularly, but you should atleast try as hard work is and effort is not a reason to give up. a good reason to give up would be turbomanletism or really bad unfixable flaws.
you may not become very good looking but you should still looksmax to your maximum potential.

yes, you would need to maintain your skin lightening routine forever as well as perm or straighten your hair regularly, but you should atleast try as hard work is and effort is not a reason to give up. a good reason to give up would be turbomanletism or really bad unfixable flaws.
you may not become very good looking but you should still looksmax to your maximum potential.
I don't think you understand how bad my facial harmony is. I can't even reach LTN. All my features look completely different from each other and the surgery only made it worse. I will still lose weight, get rid of acne, and engage in better grooming, but it's not going to improve my life significantly at all.

DNRD

NOT A SINGLE MOLECULE

I don't think you understand how bad my facial harmony is. I can't even reach LTN. All my features look completely different from each other and the surgery only made it worse. I will still lose weight, get rid of acne, and engage in better grooming, but it's not going to improve my life significantly at all.
I am a realist and I believe that there's no point of living if you're LTN or below AFTER LOOKSMAXING.
quitting life is sometimes the only option but you can't quit before you try. leanmax and do everything you possibly can for the next few years, if it doesn't work, rope or LDAR because atleast you tried.

Stupid people are actually better at rating my face, because they don't analyze the features, they simply feel that it looks off upon encountering me and will rightfully say I am ugly.

This is how smart people rate a face too.

I am a realist and I believe that there's no point of living if you're LTN or below AFTER LOOKSMAXING.
quitting life is sometimes the only option but you can't quit before you try. leanmax and do everything you possibly can for the next few years, if it doesn't work, rope or LDAR because atleast you tried.
I will be below LTN after looksmaxxing and been rated LTN at best in looksmaxxed pics, this is an overrating in all honesty.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515