why man boobs repels so much women?

D

Deleted member 3512

Dean Norris - cel
I'm talking about " normal man boobs ", not severe gynecomastia or man boobs from obese people. Something like this

istockphoto-888659770-612x612-320x213.jpg

I look very similar to the guy above.
The most painful discovery in my life was a couple of months ago, when a friends of mine confessed that girls laugh behind my back because I have man boobs and love handles. Expecially young women ( 18 - 22 ), but even woman my age ( 32 ) talks shit about me.
Even if no one made fun of my bald head ( infront of me or behind ), comments about my boobs and skinny fat physique were very, very harsh and offensive, I almost burst in tears when i come back to home.
Why man boobs are so repellent?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Ocelot, magnificentcel and 6 others
I'm talking about " normal man boobs ", not severe gynecomastia or man boobs from obese people. Something like this

The most painful discovery in my life was a couple of months ago, when a friends of mine confessed that girls laugh behind my back because I have man boobs and love handles. Expecially young women ( 18 - 22 ), but even woman my age ( 32 ) talks shit about me.
Even if no one made fun of my bald head ( infront of me or behind ), comments about my boobs and skinny fat physique were very, very harsh and offensive, I almost burst in tears when i come back to home.
try your luck with lesbian women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 1100, KnoxHarrington and 4 others
it's because they are man boobs

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington

Sign of low t and low fitness in general

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coping ethnic, KnoxHarrington, magnificentcel and 8 others
Because men aren't supposed to have boobs jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 1100 and 10 others
because it looks pathetic? how does one even have so little self respect to look like the guy you posted is beyond me. You deserve to be bullied until you get a grip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, MinMaxxer23, KnoxHarrington and 7 others
shows high e

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Darkstrand
You get tired while fucking and you get limpdick.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 3512
You're 32, bald and fat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, IdiAmin, Darkstrand and 1 other person
If you’re such a snowflake then lose fucking weight and start lifting instead of crying.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Darkstrand
would injecting T fix it?

No, I will check my T level soon
i've heard of people who have been skinny fat their whole lives that injecting T redcued their man boobs and woman hips.

I'm tempted to try even though i'm only very mildly 'fat'. Tempted to see if fat melts off me if I start injecting

Would you like a girl without boobs, and a flat chest?

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Because they look fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Torero and magnificentcel

Because it shows high estrogen and low T fat distribution. I mean just reading this shows what a fat sorry pussy you are, Jesus Christ I wanna inject u with some testosterone right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Kmscurry, Darkstrand and 1 other person
It’s like a woman with zero tits. See now

We also dont want woman with dicks XDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, coping ethnic, IdiAmin and 2 others
the fuck? "not severe" and you look like that shit? christ dude i bet you masturbate looking at the mirror.
absolute abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3512
my mother told me that I understimate how bad I look...

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Darkstrand

On the next episode of Looksmax.me: I'm 4'9 and can't get laid, why low height is so repellent?

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Darkstrand
Shows that you are fat

This is such a low iq/doomer post.

You're really asking why being fat to the point of having tits is a turn off?

Get off the fucking computer, go lift some weights and eat some steak you fat fuck.

Man the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 3512
You're 32, bald and fat?
It could be worse. He could be going on an incel forum to get sympathy for women making fun of him..

oh wait...

Because if you have manboobs you are either fat, or skinny with a hormonal imbalance. Women will tolerate neither of theise failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, .*my*. and Deleted member 9837
This is pathetic bro. You’ve been here for over a YEAR and still look like shit?

get your shit together you know what you need to do I don’t need to say it for the thousandth time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
I think it also looks very low T and estrogenic AF. It makes sense why foids won't like it, same as if a foid has flat chest it's v hard to look elite (obvious exception is AJ Applegate, but look at her hips, thighs, ass which all prove how high her estrogen is)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512