Why manlets here hate tall guys so much

narojo666

narojo666

Iron
Especially on this site. I have noticed a pattern short guys here talk shit to tall guys in real life people don't do that but here people do that .

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, USERΝAME, Chadeep and 1 other person
In real life ,people don’t show their true character, on the internet you can show your true self and express your actual thoughts with no consequences, short guys do hate tall men in real life they just don’t show it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Clqs, descension and 2 others
Especially on this site. I have noticed a pattern short guys here talk shit to tall guys in real life people don't do that but here people do that .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension and narojo666
In real life ,people don’t show their true character, on the internet you can show your true self and express your actual thoughts with no consequences, short guys do hate tall me in real life they just don’t show it
But why they hate tall guys it reminds them how geneticly dead they are ?

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
But why they hate tall guys it reminds them how geneticly dead they are ?
Because being tall gives you an advantage at almost everything ,so yeah you could say it reminds them how “genetically dead” they are

• +1
Reactions: descension, Chadeep and narojo666
Cuz taller guys are way physically stronger and better

Tall people are the reason short people are considered short.

And vice versa.

Being tall is a huge advantage in almost every aspect of life. Manlets' envy isn't only expected, it's an absolutely normal and logical feeling.

Subhumans hate people superior to them

Its just incels hating on incels , not much more