Why manlets should consider roping

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
As manlets we observe & we see it all. Im going to break it down why u should consider giving up on looksmaxxing.

1. Tall guy but terrible hygiene vs Manlet with perfect hygiene

Tall guy wins

2. Tall guy with a big ol belly vs Manlet with superb build

Tall guy wins

3. Tall guy with no income (bum) vs Manlet with average income (just to get by)

Tall guy with no income (bum) wins

4. Tall guy with Toyota prius vs manlet with mercedes

Tall guy wins

5. Tall guy with average skill level in sports vs manlet with amazing skill level in sports

Tall guy wins (especially basketball / football)

6. Tall guy with walmart wardrobe vs manlet with gucci wardrobe

Tall guy wins

List goes on & on. Just can't think of anything right now but you get the point. Its over for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Moneymaxx and get leg lengthening instead of rotting

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
F A C E
A
C
E

If your atleast 5’8 bare foot it’s your face

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Moneymaxx and get leg lengthening instead of rotting
moneymaxx is the ONLY way for manlet to win. That is what im currently focused on.
F A C E
A
C
E

yes thats obvious when i mean manlet i mean below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
why rope, just move to asia

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Chigga, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
moneymaxx is the ONLY way for manlet to win. That is what im currently focused on.

yes thats obvious when i mean manlet i mean below 5'5
Same money is the only way of ascending :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
How short are you @Swagwaffle

• +1
I wouldn’t really say it’s over... they just gotta shower a bit harder

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Coping and Swagwaffle
F A C E
A
C
E

More like 5 10 is the average or smt so below that and you are fucked

• +1
More like 5 10 is the average or smt so below that and you are fucked

2 inch lifts.

I’m 5’11 and have a friend who’s 5’8 you don’t notice the difference unless where standing against a wall right next to each other, anyone 5’8 can we’re lifts and fraud 5’10 stop the cope
He is 5'4 IIRC

What’s IIRC

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Swagwaffle
The best solution is to snipe the tall guy from behind and then slit a bitches throat and then rape her.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Swagwaffle, Coping and 1 other person
2 inch lifts.

I’m 5’11 and have a friend who’s 5’8 you don’t notice the difference unless where standing against a wall right next to each other, anyone 5’8 can we’re lifts and fraud 5’10 stop the cope

What’s IIRC
If I recall Correctly tbh

• +1
2 inch lifts.

What’s IIRC
Well if you are 5 10 with 3 inch lifts that puts you at chad height of 6 1 and if not in the presence of y’all people can fraud 6 2

• +1
Well if you are 5 10 with 3 inch lifts that puts you at chad height of 6 1 and if not in the presence of y’all people can fraud 6 2

JFL if you think that other than people on PSL boards fraud height please just stop the cope if your 5’8 barefoot it’s your face

• +1
also how bout when u fucking lmao, wouldn’t the girl notice when u dropped 3 inches in height. It’s a lot tbh, I just say I’m 6 feet cuz I’m too lazy but people always say u look taller. If they can notice 2 inches me, they can certainly notice 3-4 inches on a 5 8 guy

• +1
also how bout when u fucking lmao, wouldn’t the girl notice when u dropped 3 inches in height. It’s a lot tbh, I just say I’m 6 feet cuz I’m too lazy but people always say u look taller. If they can notice 2 inches me, they can certainly notice 3-4 inches on a 5 8 guy
Tip toe when you stand and get to the nearest bed/chair asap to sit, only master frauders can pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Swagwaffle
I could only see it working if u Take off shoes before jumping on the bed then. Putting them back on getting out the bed.
Tip toe when you stand and get to the nearest bed/chair asap to sit, only master frauders can pull it off
High iq

JFL if you think that other than people on PSL boards fraud height please just stop the cope if your 5’8 barefoot it’s your face
Nigga I’m 5 10 dead average barefoot and I’m not trying to get in bed with any women not trying to get false rape accusations I literally looksmax for validation not looking to get in bed with anyone at the moment

I could only see it working if u Take off shoes before jumping on the bed then. Putting them back on getting out the bed.

High iq
Wear long pants so when you tip toe it’s not noticeable since they’re covering most of your feet

• +1
Nigga I’m 5 10 dead average barefoot and I’m not trying to get in bed with any women not trying to get false rape accusations I literally looksmax for validation not looking to get in bed with anyone at the moment

Fair enough.

But what do you mean by validation, only really good looking guys and foids get validation

Fair enough.

But what do you mean by validation, only really good looking guys and foids get validation
He means acting like a female. I’m the same way tho ngl

Fair enough.

Validation like just being liked and accepted lmao I never rlly had many friends cuz I moved to india for seven years and in hs had no true friends so validation from both men and women just feeling wanted to I don’t just drown my life in my work know what I’m saying
He means acting like a female. I’m the same way tho ngl
Oh great inference how about you jump off a bridge Sikh dumbass go join the indian army or smt

• +1
Validation like just being liked and accepted lmao I never rlly had many friends cuz I moved to india for seven years and in hs had no true friends so validation from both men and women just feeling wanted to I don’t just drown my life in my work know what I’m saying

I understand, that must have sucked tbh

I understand, that must have sucked tbh
Fuck it’s all good tho u get used to that shit probably why I’m such a vengeful asshole most of the time

• +1
How the fuck You acting like a female?
Only females seek Validation. Examples: sending nudes, tinder swiping but not hooking up, fishing for compliments on ig from beta cucks.

I don’t do the same shit obviously but it’s harder for me to build connections with girls so I just take the compliment and dip(still tryna change, but it’s hard ngl).

• +1
tfw you can’t reach the ceiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Swagwaffle
below what cm is manlet ?

Screenshot 2019 01 22 20 13 052

• +1
Reactions: androidcel