Why many here won’t ascend or haven't ascended

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Original post: https://lookism.net/threads/top-5-looksmaxxing-mistakes-in-my-opinion.500554/post-5433257

Many people like to complain a lot. But in the end, they are mostly content with their situation.

The fat guy who complaints about being fat but who just won't stop eating
The basement rotter who complaints about being lonely but who just won't go outside
The ugly guy who complaints about being ugly but who just won't get any surgeries

Although their current lifestyles come with inconveniences, boredom, and limitations, they probably think that the lifestyle they have now is the most practical one and that it's just easier to leave things as they are. On the other hand, if one chooses a new lifestyle, no one can predict what might happen to the new self, or have any idea how to deal with these events as they arise. It will be hard to see ahead of the future. Simply put, people want to change but changing is scary. You don't want to change so much that you'd be willing to sacrifice the pleasures you enjoy now. You don't want to make a real effort.

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat guy will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask?

Luck is random chance.
Luck is a winning lottery ticket. Or a slot machine.
You have no control over luck.

Being fortunate is similar to luck, but with a key difference. Good fortune adds a level of control to random chance.
Being fortunate means you created your luck
Being fortunate means that if you get an opportunity created by luck you dare to use it instead of just letting it slide. Grab life by the balls so to say.

And incels don‘t do this. They don't create chances and if they get the opportunity by luck they just let it pass by. How many times have I read about incels who let obvious IOI pass by just because they were too scared. How many times have I read about Incels who chickened out before surgery just to complain a few years later how they wished they just would have gotten surgery (sooner).

So always remember: You chose this yourself. It was your own decision. Every moment, every single day you chose against your own happiness. But the good news is you can change. It's not too late. It's not over.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, .👽., thegoat and 33 others
good thread

i got a surgery scheduled tuesday. hopefully i can add some other improvements to my life

also jfl @Toth's thot

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, isis_Bleach, joeveniro and 10 others
The basement rotter who complaints about being lonely but who just won't go outside
The ugly guy who complaints about being ugly but who just won't get any surgeries
1. Sure
2. Average IncelTears theory
3. Surgeries are expensive af and invasive af

IOIS are cope she was just being nice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 4332, Growth Plate and 2 others
I’m losing weight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4387 and 5 others
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Toth's thot, joeveniro and 2 others
tl dr: just go outside if u feel lonely brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I just want my tinnitus to go away thiz shit is driving me crazy

shooting al pacino GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PYT, joeveniro and 7 others
Good thread, but I'd say it's still over for a lot of men

good thread

I got eye surgery and it turned out to be a failure.
Yeah that really motivated me to continue further....

Some people are born to lose, it is what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 10536, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
Original post: https://lookism.net/threads/top-5-looksmaxxing-mistakes-in-my-opinion.500554/post-5433257

Many people like to complain a lot. But in the end, they are mostly content with their situation.

Although their current lifestyles come with inconveniences, boredom, and limitations, they probably think that the lifestyle they have now is the most practical one and that it's just easier to leave things as they are. On the other hand, if one chooses a new lifestyle, no one can predict what might happen to the new self, or have any idea how to deal with these events as they arise. It will be hard to see ahead of the future. Simply put, people want to change but changing is scary. You don't want to change so much that you'd be willing to sacrifice the pleasures you enjoy now. You don't want to make a real effort.

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat the guy who will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's a fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask:

Luck is random chance.

Being fortunate is similar to luck, but with a key difference. Good fortune adds a level of control to random chance.
Being fortunate means that if you get an opportunity created by luck you dare to use it instead of just letting it slide. Grab life by the balls so to say.

And incels don‘t do this. They don't create chances and if they get the opportunity by luck they just let it pass by. How many times have I read about incels who let obvious IOI pass by just because they were too scared. How many times have I read about Incels who chickened out before surgery just to complain a few years later how they wished they just would have gotten surgery (sooner).

So always remember: You chose this yourself. It was your own decision. Every moment, every single day you chose against your own happiness. But the good news is you can change. It's not too late. It's not over.
1. Sure
2. Average IncelTears theory
3. Surgeries are expensive af and invasive af

IOIS are cope she was just being nice
yeah IOIS are cope.

It's a lack of money. If I had the money I would do Lefort III, or whatever. I'm not afraid of it being a invasive surgery.

Its either surgerymaxx, cope or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 6191, gamma and 1 other person
leanmaxx: 7 months ago, I was 84kg, now Im 74kg. I aim to be 70kg at 5'10.
Surgerymax: give me more money and find me a surgeon who will perform a quadrangular lefort 2 on me.
k?
bye

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and RichardSpencel
I got eye surgery and it turned out to be a failure.
Yeah that really motivated me to continue further....

Some people are born to lose, it is what it is
post?

It was just eye laser surgery
but even that fucked me up

like if a simple eye surgery will fail why tf would anything else work
If I would get bimax my face would probably start to Rot JFL

what happened

what happened
Got PRK and the sharpness is supposed to come in gradually in about 3 months.
In my case it got worse now I cant see sharp and need glasses at night.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat the guy who will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's a fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask:

Luck is random chance.

cope, i'm doing meth to leanmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
leanmaxx: 7 months ago, I was 84kg, now Im 74kg. I aim to be 70kg at 5'10.
Surgerymax: give me more money and find me a surgeon who will perform a quadrangular lefort 2 on me.
k?
bye
slow ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Fuck you Israeli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 9380
r/inceltears
u/twilightfangirl82
incels are just fat basement dwellers who don't go outside and have ridiculous expectations.

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Luck is random chance.

Why? Because there's no money for the surgeries nigga

Got PRK and the sharpness is supposed to come in gradually in about 3 months.
In my case it got worse now I cant see sharp and need glasses at night.
its ur fucking eyes ofc something could go wrong duh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110

Luck is random chance.

Is this a thread of your own or u took ideas from somewhere else?

Just so I read and comment otherwise bye

In what way was the surgery a failure? Can you elaborate?

good thread motivated me to order RU at 17 years old and be proactive about my norwooding genetics which are about to start brutally ending my hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
good thread motivated me to order RU at 17 years old and be proactive about my norwooding genetics which are about to start brutally ending my hair
Not sure if you're larping but you really should not. If you want to be proactive then start fin that is more than enough. Perhaps dermarolling as well

RU just isn't proven enough nor effective enough to replace fin

start fin
just advise someone who is still growing to nuke systematic dht theory

addressing the androgen receptor by itself with just RU will make hairloss alot slower and give me more time before im old enough to use anything that fucks with 5 alpha reductase

just advise someone who is still growing to nuke systematic dht theory

addressing the androgen receptor by itself with just RU will make hairloss alot slower and give me more time before im old enough to use anything that fucks with 5 alpha reductase
Just take RU go blind and get cancer after 10 years. Anyway if I could rewind the clock to 17 I would have got on fin, maybe even the full tranny drugs. Balding fucked me so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Wait till 18 or 19 or take minoxidil until you reach that age you imbecile

But don’t make any mistakes here. Even though this might gives you comfort for the moment you will pay the price in the long run. The fat guy will pay. The rotter will pay. The ugly guy will pay. Prolonged boredom is not tenable as a position: sooner or later it is transformed into feelings that are acutely more painful, of true pain.

Afterward I often hear, "No that's not my fault, I just got unlucky". Well, I can’t deny that such cases exist, some people just got extremely unlucky (think of children who get cancer and die) but the majority of people (and that includes the majority of incels) are somehow in the midrange when it comes to unluck and luck. The big difference between failed basement rotter virgins and successful normies isn't luck, it's fortune. Now what's the difference you may ask?

Luck is random chance.

I don't advocate for surgery, unless it's life saving. But, other than that, you hit the nail on the head.

"Simply put, people want to change but changing is scary. You don't want to change so much that you'd be willing to sacrifice the pleasures you enjoy now. You don't want to make a real effort."

This, I'll bet, is 99% of what's ailing most of the users on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
what did you get done, something subtle I presume since you already can see the results
microneedling to smooth out skin, along with "LaseMD"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
if it was an original wouldve given a react
great thread nonetheless

depression can make you not want to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Once my skin is healed and will finally stop stinging like hell when under stress + start looking normal I WILL go out and change my life 360degrees

Once my skin is healed and will finally stop stinging like hell when under stress + start looking normal I WILL go out and change my life 360degrees
That's like changing nothing

A year later this still holds true, if anything, I’d say this is more relevant now than it was a year ago.

I did slay before skin went downhill
Are you slaying now?