Why many women think men are privileged

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This may seem water but I think it makes sense.

If I got to make a character with any stats I wanted, I'd choose to be a male chad. I believe thats the starting point for the best life possible.

But, if I had to be average or below average in terms of looks, I'd pick being a woman.

The reason women think males are privileged is because sub-8 males don't register as men in their brains; they are literally invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Fleamales, flippasav and 13 others
Even sub 8 males do better then women in alot of things

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, deadstock and Lonenely sigma
This may seem water but I think it makes sense.

If I got to make a character with any stats I wanted, I'd choose to be a male chad. I believe thats the starting point for the best life possible.

But, if I had to be average or below average in terms of looks, I'd pick being a woman.

The reason women think males are privileged is because sub-8 males don't register as men in their brains; they are literally invisible
unfortunately real

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
because the societal spotlight and validation are overwhelmingly directed towards the chads,dumb foids

because females are retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473
Even sub 8 males do better then women in alot of things
No they don't lmao
because females are retards
Kinda ironic to call them retarded if you are blackpilled. There is no free will.

Women believe in what they believe because their entire lives were spent in one way, people on .org believe in blackpill bc their lives proved something else, and bluepilled chads believe in something third, again, because of their life experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and got.daim
No they don't lmao

Kinda ironic to call them retarded if you are blackpilled. There is no free will.

Women believe in what they believe because their entire lives were spent in one way, people on .org believe in blackpill bc their lives proved something else, and bluepilled chads believe in something third, again, because of their life experience
dnrd, summarize it for my recessed brain

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and got.daim
Was joking but alr. My point is that people have different worldviews because they have different lives, and we never picked our lives, so you can't call someone stupid if he/she never had a chance to be proved the truth

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Imretarded?
Was joking but alr. My point is that people have different worldviews because they have different lives, and we never picked our lives, so you can't call someone stupid if he/she never had a chance to be proved the truth
bro fucking lied
IMG 7389

• Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim and Lonenely sigma
truth

• Love it
Water. Apex fallacy at play.

To women, ppl like me aren't even registered as humans due to ugly looks, mental dysfunction and low status. I'm not even a cockroach. I'm not even cockroach faeces. To them, I'm equivalent to the bacteria feasting on the cockroach faeces.

They look at Chad and believe that every human with a penis lives that kind of life. A life where you are treated like a king for existing, get introduced to social groups effortlessly, feel wanted, get promotions due to the halo effect, and get unlimited opportunities in dating. A Chad born into privilege naturally gravitates to the top of every dominance hierarchy.

A lot of the negative stereotypes bound to all men are falsely conflated from the actions of the Chads. Muh, "all men are cheaters, players..." bla...bla...bla. Most men are living lives of quiet desperation, and can't walk around without getting disgusted looks from their looksmatch... let alone have sex kek. For me, it's even worse. 99.9% of women couldn't compute my existence. I am a weak target to brutally bully, eviscerate and crush. I am the proverbial punching bag for society. It's so over. Beyond done for the sub-5 male and life is not that much better for the sub-8.

I just want to go outside and not bear the crushing weight of my genetic inferiority on my shoulders. No woman could ever understand this level of alienation, isolation or judgement.

• +1
When women say men, they mean HTN+ men

• +1