Why men AND WOMEN wont be happy in 21st century

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Hypergamy and online dating are probably some of the biggest factors to why average looking/below average looking men are unhappy in the 21st century. But it goes both ways. I know so many girls that are devastated that nobody wants to date them, they are genuinely confused. They assume because this psl 6-7 guy was ONS her, and see her for a couple months, that he’d want to date and eventually marry her.

Alot guys today will happily see a girl for a few months, but wouldnt date her because her bodycount is way too high. But its not socially acceptable to talk about openly, so they remain confused. I know girls who HALVE their body count when they tell guys, and its still way too high, unsurprisingly those relationships dont last.

But until people talk about it, girls will just stay confused, and unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw and 11 others
"when u stop caring about women is when you start truly looksmaxxing"

-uglyandfat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
Hypergamy and online dating are probably some of the biggest factors to why average looking/below average looking men are unhappy in the 21st century. But it goes both ways. I know so many girls that are devastated that nobody wants to date them, they are genuinely confused. They assume because this psl 6-7 guy was ONS her, and see her for a couple months, that he’d want to date and eventually marry her.

Alot guys today will happily see a girl for a few months, but wouldnt date her because her bodycount is way too high. But its not socially acceptable to talk about openly, so they remain confused. I know girls who HALVE their body count when they tell guys, and its still way too high, unsurprisingly those relationships dont last.

But until people talk about it, girls will just stay confused, and unhappy.
It will come to an equilibrium soon bro. E girls on rise Zoomers are having less sex on average. Simping and Cucks will rise.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw and 6 others
people here exaggerate how much women sleep around. averages are bumped up by a few people like men. less attractive high quality women sleep around than not. you get the impression most do from something like tinder but few attractive women ever have a reason to go on dating apps or use tinder because they don't need to. those promiscuous women are also more prominent on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
T
people here exaggerate how much women sleep around. averages are bumped up by a few people like men. less attractive high quality women sleep around than not. you get the impression most do from something like tinder but few attractive women ever have a reason to go on dating apps or use tinder because they don't need to. those promiscuous women are also more prominent on social media.
Then why do so many women have stds compared to men?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and 5 others
In the last few years ive gained about a dozen fairly close female friends, almost all of them have body counts of atleast 10. They tell people five, one of them has slept with 40 guys in the last 2 years. You won’t know the true number unless your friends with them

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 9 others
T

Then why do so many women have stds compared to men?
it's easier for them to get them for one. the pool of women who are down to casually fuck is getting pickier but many women are not down for it at all. the more attractive a woman is the less likely she is to sleep around per some study. women are sleeping around more nowadays of course but only having a choice of promiscuous girls is really on a normie guy problem.

edit: women are also more likely to have symptoms as well so they get detected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
In the last few years ive gained about a dozen fairly close female friends, almost all of them have body counts of atleast 10. They tell people five, one of them has slept with 40 guys in the last 2 years. You won’t know the true number unless your friends with them
i know a girl who has admitted to more than twenty and a girl with four who were LTRs. it's not a ubiquitous thing that every girl has the average of those two numbers. it's similar to how the average for men is deceptive because chad has dozens of partners while most guys have 1-2.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw and 9 others
i know a girl who has admitted to more than twenty and a girl with four who were LTRs. it's not a ubiquitous thing that every girl has the average of those two numbers. it's similar to how the average for men is deceptive because chad has dozens of partners while most guys have 1-2.
Women's World revolves around Chad bruh. When they say men sleep around a lot it's about Chad. Normies are just invisible to them.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Women's World revolves around Chad bruh. When they say men sleep around a lot it's about Chad. Normies are just invisible to them.
the OP is really right but if you're a decent looking middle class college grad white guy there isn't a shortage of decent girls around. i really only meant to say that they existed but most guys including myself don't really have access to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
high iq talk here

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
average lay count in my country is 7. dont know if true

• +1
ur coping hard

• +1
ur coping hard
the OP is really right but if you're a decent looking middle class college grad white guy there isn't a shortage of decent girls around. i really only meant to say that they existed but most guys including myself don't really have access to them.

• +1
simp.me
how hard do you mog me bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
how hard do you mog me bro ?
Im not pulling them, they’re friends i meet through my gf and social group. Doubt i could pull *all of them if i was single, i could probably pull half of them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Im not pulling them, they’re friends i meet through my gf and social group. Doubt i could pull them if i was single
i don't know how you arrive to make new friends once blackpilled, i used to be very nt and have lots of friends, but this shit gave me autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ShredPill, didntreadlol and 1 other person
imagine feeling sorry for women who are unhappy due to their own life choices and narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw and didntreadlol
I only date virgins, I specifically ask them if they are virgins if they start dating. I always tell them "It's fine if you are not, I'll accept you for who you are". Then as soon as they say that they aren't, off I am to my camel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Square Jaw, Chadeep and 1 other person
Sometimes i think like a foid. Because of ons i start to dream about dating but i end up confused cuz it does not happen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I only date virgins, I specifically ask them if they are virgins if they start dating. I always tell them "It's fine if you are not, I'll accept you for who you are". Then as soon as they say that they aren't, off I am to my camel
😳 Don't They Hit you with the toxic masculinity shaming. Tbh Hot Virgin are hard to find. It's either landwhale Or a Trad Trans looking woman.

• +1
imagine feeling sorry for women who are unhappy due to their own life choices and narcissism.
Somehow in most people's minds it's always ugly men's fault for being celibate yet women who can't find men or are depressed from being pumped and dumped are simply queens who deserve better

All I ask is for some fucking consistency. I don't care if you shame the incels but it's just hypocrisy at that point not to do the same to whining women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
😳 Don't They Hit you with the toxic masculinity shaming. Tbh Hot Virgin are hard to find. It's either landwhale Or a Trad Trans looking woman.

No they are always desperate to date me. It's just hard to find muslim ones/those who want to convert to islam. But I always fuck them with the intention of marrying them, but then I don't, but my sins are absolved since my intention was pure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Somehow in most people's minds it's always ugly men's fault for being celibate yet women who can't find men or are depressed from being pumped and dumped are simply queens who deserve better

All I ask is for some fucking consistency. I don't care if you shame the incels but it's just hypocrisy at that point not to do the same to whining women
women = life on easy mode and nothing is ever their fault

• +1