Why mewing don't work for you

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
There are many reasons... Let me list some below
1)Body posture :if you have a fcked up posture like this
Eb4ebbf481a699390e0b2b7620c11ce8
then forget about results... Most people don't know if they have proper posture (try checking out)... And if u use. me like this
B2379216a87f26b903dd2a3e0d701b31
then it's over... Try to sit straight while reading and using mobile.. A great way to tell you sit straight on daily basis is that after sometime people will compliment that " you are sitting like you have a rod in your back" if they don't say then it's over...
2)back third of tounge engaged: 50% of people doing mewing don't have proper tounge posture ie back not angaged...
3)soft mewing after 22 or 24: it will take a lot of time so hard mew or mew with some force rather than just tounge lying on the roof....
4)mouth breathing at night : tape the fcking mouth..

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, AsGoodAsItGets, ovosoundszn and 6 others
1)Body posture :if you have a fcked up posture like this View attachment 1023951then forget about results... Most people don't know if they have proper posture (try checking out)... And if u use. me like thisView attachment 1023960then it's over... Try to sit straight while reading and using mobile.. A great way to tell you sit straight on daily basis is that after sometime people will compliment that " you are sitting like you have a rod in your back" if they don't say then it's over...
2)back third of tounge engaged: 50% of people doing mewing don't have proper tounge posture ie back not angaged...
3)soft mewing after 22 or 24: it will take a lot of time so hard mew or mew with some force rather than just tounge lying on the roof....
Good guide, but you want us to put fucking tape over our mouths when we sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
If after all this you don't see results then i am sorry to say"it never started"

Good guide, but you want us to put fucking tape over our mouths when we sleep?
Yh bro there are special tapes to prevent mouth breathing at night... They are very safe

1)Body posture :if you have a fcked up posture like this View attachment 1023951then forget about results... Most people don't know if they have proper posture (try checking out)... And if u use. me like thisView attachment 1023960then it's over... Try to sit straight while reading and using mobile.. A great way to tell you sit straight on daily basis is that after sometime people will compliment that " you are sitting like you have a rod in your back" if they don't say then it's over...
Cry for the face that has never mewed and never will:
58CEC784 6A29 4F3C 943C 872FE9ACD863

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4946, Ryan and 3 others
I sit in chintuck position at my PC with a straight back and then mew

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Ryan
The suction hold method is the only way to get mewing gains

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
It will descend like chicos and barrett
You mean it will lose collagen? That is all that happened to them you baboon

just mew and you'll ascend like salludon bros

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, datboijj, lepo2317 and 1 other person

Why mewing don't work for you ? Because it's a fucking scam.

Human face development done structurally at the age 12. If you are above 12, stop coping.

ps : Even before 12, mewing hypothetically can work. There is no proven study or experiment on this.
There is only a twin boys study which is basically a few photos, not a long controlled study.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Mewing doesn't work for you because that shit is cope.

• WTF

Why mewing don't work for you ? Because it's a fucking scam.

Human face development done structurally at the age 12. If you are above 12, stop coping.

ps : Even before 12, mewing hypothetically can work. There is no proven study or experiment on this.
There is only a twin boys study which is basically a few photos, not a long controlled study.
Screenshot 20210305 213950
it is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, lepo2317, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Most legit part of this thread. First 2 months of mewing I was doing it all wrong and didn't make any progress, now my tongue is glued to the back of my throat tightly. At first I felt like I was face-fucking myself 24/7, but I'm used to it now and getting noticeable results.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, randomvanish and datboijj
I didn't had it for like 5 months... You were lucky you felt you were lacking it... Most people don't even know it... They are just fcking putting front part of tounge on the roof and think it's the whole tounge.. Lmao
Most legit part of this thread. First 2 months of mewing I was doing it all wrong and didn't make any progress, now my tongue is glued to the back of my throat tightly. At first I felt like I was face-fucking myself 24/7, but I'm used to it now and getting noticeable results.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SolarWind and datboijj
colossal cope

• WTF