Why Most Male Models Are Gay

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
1 thing is common between most gay men and most straight women: they are attracting men who are stimulated visually, hence their need to always appeal to them with looks.

It's no surprise the plastic surgery industry is dominated by women, because their objects of affection (men) require them to look a certain way
This renders image-conscious gay men, because you have to be conscious of your image and appeal to improve yourself.
Ever wonder why studs and lesbians are usually not as conventionally attractive as straight women? Because their objects of affection (fem-women) do not require them to look as perfect as them (masc-women)
Another contribution to gay men in the industry is having to work with other men in "uncomfortable photoshoots", naturally selecting the gay ones to stay because the straight men are intimidated by the gayness and leave
Most male models are gay, and I'm not saying you're gay for being "image-conscious" because not every gay man or straight woman is image-conscious, it's just a little theory/fact as to why so many gay men are in the industry.
PS: the industry is very accepting of gay people so it's easier for them to come out

Famous gay models: Jordan Barret, Jon Kortajarena, Matt Bomer
Famous Straight models: Sean O'pry, Chico Lachowski

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and thecel
do i need to be gay to max out my ascension?

Anything for the looksmaxx :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and lyricism
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Interested, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
isnt opry gay

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, denny and lyricism
1 thing is common between most gay men and most straight women: they are attracting men who are stimulated visually, hence their need to always appeal to them with looks.

It's no surprise the plastic surgery industry is dominated by women, because their objects of affection (men) require them to look a certain way
This renders image-conscious gay men, because you have to be conscious of your image and appeal to improve yourself.
Ever wonder why studs and lesbians are usually not as conventionally attractive as straight women? Because their objects of affection (fem-women) do not require them to look as perfect as them (masc-women)
Another contribution to gay men in the industry is having to work with other men in "uncomfortable photoshoots", naturally selecting the gay ones to stay because the straight men are intimidated by the gayness and leave
Most male models are gay, and I'm not saying you're gay for being "image-conscious" because not every gay man or straight woman is image-conscious, it's just a little theory/fact as to why so many gay men are in the industry.
PS: the industry is very accepting of gay people so it's easier for them to come out

your first point is completely retarded, all people are attracted visually and there's even been studies showing that women react sexually to visual stimuli the exact same as men. The "women are not visual creatures" thing is a thoroughly debunked myth.

The answer is that male modelling is an EXTREMELY gay industry where gay predators will often take advantage of the talent. No shit most of the guys who stay in that field are themselves gay. Cut out the first part and just leave the "it's a gay field" shit and then you're correct.

• +1
Reactions: Kama
your first point is completely retarded, all people are attracted visually and there's even been studies showing that women react sexually to visual stimuli the exact same as men. The "women are not visual creatures" thing is a thoroughly debunked myth.

The answer is that male modelling is an EXTREMELY gay industry where gay predators will often take advantage of the talent. No shit most of the guys who stay in that field are themselves gay. Cut out the first part and just leave the "it's a gay field" shit and then you're correct.

i would let the jews own me for the rest of my life to turn into jordan barret. I dont need no jb non of dat Im just tryna look into the mirror and jerk off to my self. Jordan barrett is objectively the best looking man alive. How will i die knowing i will never look like him no matter what surgeries i do or hormones i inject. Please jews turn me into jordan barrett the demigod I want to be a rich gay cocaine addict PSL god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leonardu and JizzFarmer
i would let the jews own me for the rest of my life to turn into jordan barret. I dont need no jb non of dat Im just tryna look into the mirror and jerk off to my self. Jordan barrett is objectively the best looking man alive. How will i die knowing i will never look like him no matter what surgeries i do or hormones i inject. Please jews turn me into jordan barrett the demigod I want to be a rich gay cocaine addict PSL god
i dont accept faggots under my thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
I don't want to look like a faggot this isn't cope this is normal behavior faggots should never exist
Subhuman cope. Jordan barrett is the byproduct of 1 in a billion genetic recombination And perfect prenatal androgen exposure. Hes the best looking man alive.

Subhuman cope. Jordan barrett is the byproduct of 1 in a billion genetic recombination And perfect prenatal androgen exposure. Hes the best looking man alive.
do u want him to rape u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and onlyhereforheight
Some type of course

Most male models aren’t gay another retarded Greycel to my ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
Most male models aren’t gay another retarded Greycel to my ignore list.
OH NO!!! IM ON HIS IGNORE LIST!!!! FUCK!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
Water. Most male models are gay because gays in general are more conscious of maximising their appearance and thus would get scouted more easily plus the industry in general caters more to gays (interest in fashion, clothes, runway lifestyle etc)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Xangsane

The reason most male models are gay are bisexual not gay is that some men really do that attractive but male model chads have higher standards than average women any ways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Water. Most male models are gay because gays in general are more conscious of their appearance and thus would get scouted more easily plus the industry in general caters more to gays (interest in fashion, clothes, runway lifestyle etc)
nigga repeated what I said

The reason most male models are gay are bisexual not gay is that some men really do that attractive but male model chads have higher standards than average women any ways
stfu banchod

He can’t the best looking man alive if he lacks pls 1+ cranial base